Bye Bye Baby Bulge :)

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
Week one of my journey ! I had my son last feb and found it really difficult to lose the weight I gained during pregnancy, infact iv gained more weight now then I did when I was pregnant ! Not good ! Anyways we have our first family holiday in Sept n really would love to lose a couple stone.
Im doing the old points weight watchers as this has worked for me before and kinda fits in with my life.
Im desperate to say goodbye to my baby bulge and the extra thats decided to cling to me ! Wish me luck :)

Had a good day so far n stuck to all my points. The real challenge will come later on when I tend to feel like pickin ! Hopefully I will find something to occupy my mind :)

hello and good luck :)

Keeping yourself busy in 'craving' moments is a good idea, it works for me....have a bubble bath, manicure, an early night, clear out a wardrobe, DIY etc etc.....have fun!

keep posting, I look forward to chatting with you :)

Aw thank u for your post and advice. Im off to have a lovely long bath now to keep me busy. Im a serial snacker but im hoping by loggin on the diary will keep me on track. Its the first time iv used this so im hoping it will help me as iv noticed it has with many others.
Thanks again :)

RainbowRose said:
hello and good luck :)

Keeping yourself busy in 'craving' moments is a good idea, it works for me....have a bubble bath, manicure, an early night, clear out a wardrobe, DIY etc etc.....have fun!

keep posting, I look forward to chatting with you :)

Ah iv jus wrote an entry to reply to you, didnt realise you could quote on a comment lol im new to this :)

Day two today ! Doin well so far, even tho its only two days in but usually I have given up by now ! I feel like im in the right frame of mind and I think thats imporant whilst dietin.
Cant wait to start seeing these stubborn pounds melt away !! :)

Hi Kimmy

definately mindset plays a big part on the challenges ahead!

Like others on here, I finally had a lightbulb moment and now believe I will achieve what I want eventually.

Hope you enjoyed your bath, pampering yourself is the best therapy around and keeps me away from the fridge and cupboards...i too have been a serial snacker, but not for sweet treats, but savoury each and every time :rolleyes:

Reading the posts on here and keeping a diary is the way to go, also have a read of some of the success stories and before and after pics, they are very inspirational and keep me motivated along the way.

good luck, when are you planning to weigh in?

Have a great day :)

RainbowRose said:
Hi Kimmy

definately mindset plays a big part on the challenges ahead!

Like others on here, I finally had a lightbulb moment and now believe I will achieve what I want eventually.

Hope you enjoyed your bath, pampering yourself is the best therapy around and keeps me away from the fridge and cupboards...i too have been a serial snacker, but not for sweet treats, but savoury each and every time :rolleyes:

Reading the posts on here and keeping a diary is the way to go, also have a read of some of the success stories and before and after pics, they are very inspirational and keep me motivated along the way.

good luck, when are you planning to weigh in?

Have a great day :)

Ah I love savoury too. Actually anything thats available I will eat ! I was afraid one day I might actually pop !!
Iv set my weigh in day for a wednesday, starting next week ! Im on hols in 15weeks today so losing 2lb a week would make me so happy.
Im goin to sit and have a look thru the success stories later today, I love reading wat people hav achieved and I hope soon enough it will be me ! :D
Wat plan are you following if ya dont mind me asking?

Of course I don't mind...ask away!!...anything and everything you want to know :)

I am 'going it alone' this time. Healthy eating and exercise. I have tried a million diets and get slim quick schemes and scams over the years...but the only one for me that seems to work is changing my lifestyle, bad eating habits and getting active.

Just subtle changes, wholemeal bread instead of white, grilling instead of frying, plenty of fresh fruit and veg, white meat and fish, little red meat etc etc. I also gave up takeaways, but have had 2 little blips since feb on special occasions :eek:

I post my menu for the day on my dairy daily. It was quite hard going at first, and I had to give up many things and treats... but I get savoury fixes in the menu, spring onion, low fat phyadelphia garlic and herb cheese spread, red onion etc etc, and I am getting pretty used to doing without some of my past goodies, that were really baddies :rolleyes:

I have a lot more than you to lose, so you probably won't have to be as strict as my meals choices are!

Enjoy your day.

I tried goin it alone but I felt kinda lost if ya know wat I mean. I felt I needed something to follow and keep me going!
Iv got alot more then a couple of stone to lose am just using my holiday as a first goal. In all I want to lose around 6stone ! That would make my bmi healthy.
The problem with me is Im the typical stresshead ! Lol I eat when am stressed but then get stressed cos iv ate. Iv gota kinda break free from that. It doesnt help that iv just moved 120 miles away frm my family and I have a 1year toddler who has reached the terrible twos already ! Lol.
Sorry im rammbling on lol so have you lost much and have you been doing it long?

Having an ok day so far, bit of change of plan for dinner as my other half deciding to cook a chicken dinner, how bad can it be ??! Back on track tomorrow tho ! :D

Ahhh iv had such a bad food day today !! Done nothin but pick on rubbish, im so bad ! But im gna try get focusd and tomorrow is a new day. Im looking forward to it already. Also I tomorrow im gna start exercisin, cross trainer here I come !! :)

Day 3 !
N am feeling good. Back on track today so gna keep fucused! Lets see wat today brings :)

Ah I feel great today !
Kinda just made up a new routine this morning...got my lil man down for his nap, hoyd some shorts on and went on crosstrainer! Had lovely cool shower and now I feel fab !
Fair enuf I only managed 11mins but thats more than wat I usually do in a day. I will gradually up the time as and when I feel I can.
I was sweating so I know it workd.
Day 1 of exercise...check!!
:)

Well done on getting back on track Kimmy, you won't have done much damage ina day or two, don't worry. a chicken dinner is fine, just remember to remove the skin! and pile on the veggies :)

Yay for the exercise, any exercise is better than none, so good for you! It is not easy to find time for yourself and exercising with a young baby ( I am a mother of 4!) so pat on the back for achieving it :)

In answer to your question, I have lost 2st 11lb since February. My signature on my page always gives an update, and it is broken down into weeks...so I remember!

I lost just over 5 stone years ago, so I know if my mind is in the right place and with support on here...i'll do it! You will too :D

Moving to a new area away from family can be lonely. are there any mother and toddler groups in the area, ask your health visitor. Or maybe seek out coffee mornings at church halls or somewhere, you'll soon meet other mums, and all mums love talking about our pride and joy don't we?

Have a good day :)

RainbowRose said:
Well done on getting back on track Kimmy, you won't have done much damage ina day or two, don't worry. a chicken dinner is fine, just remember to remove the skin! and pile on the veggies :)

Yay for the exercise, any exercise is better than none, so good for you! It is not easy to find time for yourself and exercising with a young baby ( I am a mother of 4!) so pat on the back for achieving it :)

In answer to your question, I have lost 2st 11lb since February. My signature on my page always gives an update, and it is broken down into weeks...so I remember!

I lost just over 5 stone years ago, so I know if my mind is in the right place and with support on here...i'll do it! You will too :D

Moving to a new area away from family can be lonely. are there any mother and toddler groups in the area, ask your health visitor. Or maybe seek out coffee mornings at church halls or somewhere, you'll soon meet other mums, and all mums love talking about our pride and joy don't we?

Have a good day :)

Ah chicken dins was so lovely n dont think it killed it for me, it was the crisps etc later on that did! Never mind today is a new day n im feelin good. Been lookin thru the success stories and they have reli given me the confidence to do this. There are some amzin transformations on ther !
As for the exercise, iv got a gym and a wii fir just sittin ther so I thought I mayswell put it to good use and I couldnt believe how good I felt afterwards. It lifted my mood right up :D
Well we have lived here only couple of weeks but its definatly my plan to find some groups and make some new friends :)
Well done on your weight loss so far, I cant wait to say that I have lost over two stone, im just so impatient and want it to happen overnight lol
Have a fab day! :D

Well iv had a great day today and been all healthy. Had a lovely salad for tea curtisy of my mam in law ! I hope I feel this good 2mra, I want it to just be my way of life. Im goin to do exactly wat I did today and see how I go :D
Happy slimming xxx

Day 4!
Feelin quite good again this morning. Gna wait and get my little man to sleep then go on the crosstrainer again and beat yesterdays record of 11mins! Just orderd an exercise bike too so looking forward to that arriving next week :D
Got on scales this mrning and already lost a 1lb so knwin that its wrking keeps me really motivated :D
Happy slimming !
k x

Didnt do as much as I would have liked to on the crosstrainer today :( I felt stressd and gave up. Was very tempted to binge but then I seen the sun and it reminded me al be goin on holiday in september and thers not a chance in hell am goin away lookin this fat ! So I resisted lol
Just sitting havin a sunbathe so I might attempt it agin this afternoon :)
X

Back