Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Been feeling poorly had a migraine yesterday went tot work but came home, so drinking plenty am v tired so bed soonish, food hasn't been great but happy with my loss so will be back on it tomoro!

Hope your feeling better today.
And up and ready for work. So tired hooe I can concentrate today. Plenty of coffee is needed lol.
Have a good day. Xx

So sorry to hear you had a migraine hun. I had a cluster of them the other week and they knocked me for six, so I can totally sympathise. Hope the pain has eased today and you're starting to feel better xx

I'm on weigh day. Not looking forward to facing the scales this evening as I've had a week pretty much off plan. Birthday celebrations!
AND
My scales at home have broken (says it all!!!)
So I have no idea what to expect tonight!!!!!!

Evening all, has been an up and down day I have felt very poorly at times and very tired and am not going to work tomoro but just made overnight oats for the morning

Food hasn't been too bad lunch was a struggle but dinner was beef kofta and delicious!

Am hoping tomoro will knock this on the head!

4lbs off is fab! Hope you are feeling better today x

4lbs off is fab! Hope you are feeling better today x

I was until about an hour ago, now feeling sick and have jelly legs so sitting down at mo and going to eat something as I find that helps. Was hoping I had kicked it to the kerb and was going to go,out this afternoon briefly but maybe not!

4lbs was a fluke!!

Decided on a fast day tomoro

Going to have

200gms strawberries 60cals
80gms raspberries 40cals
Prawn doipiaz from fakeaway book 195cals

Leaving me 200 to play with possibly ryvita and pastrami could have a lot with 200 cals will be drinking black coffee fruit tea and water

Slightly revised plan as wanted milk in my tea and coffee so had a dash in each so far and made sugar free jelly which is 32cals for the whole bowl at the moment I'm not at all hungry but will see how long it lasts!

Still not hungry :D well no I could eat but it would be for the sake of it I think because it is lunchtime rather than from hunger. I am finally feeling ok too which is great so can go back to work tomoro which means a guilt free weekend fab!

Am worried I am not drinking enough so just got a huge glass of water. Need to venture out for slug pellets later they are destroying my beautiful plants! Am also planning my fast days and my ideas for dinner as tennis is on so can do that and enjoy a bit of that :D

I really want rattan garden furniture but everywhere with reasonable priced ones I like are sold out! Need a bit more research I think!

If you find any bargainous rattan garden furniture, let me know! The set I want is £1700 and that's the same as our new boiler is going to cost!!! xxx

The one I want is from Asda direct it's £500 for a cube set so tucks away nice and neatly as patio isn't huge and will seat 8, 4 chairs and 4 footstools that double as seats as have cushions too but is out of stock grrr!! Was in stock when I saw it last week but wasn't quick enough

Can't believe this is only 2 weeks ago! Was such lush weather and now I'm tucked up under a blanket!!

Attachments

• image-731661743.jpg
    image-731661743.jpg
    667.6 KB · Views: 36
  • image-2729569102.jpg
    image-2729569102.jpg
    626.3 KB · Views: 20
  • image-1767248961.jpg
    image-1767248961.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 26
Will have made it to 24hrs of fasting by the time I eat and tho I know I might not always do it am v pleased! And in asda at mo and not tempted at all! :D

And I made it in these! I bought the for holiday a couple of weeks ago and didn't wear them as first couple of times they killed decided to try again and I am okish they aren't comfy but I won't give up I like them too much!!

Now then what colour shall I paint my toenails?!

Attachments

• image-578708483.jpg
    image-578708483.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 22
Going back to work tomoro food prepped, got thousand island dressing with salad and chicken and strawberries raspberries and cherries and overnight oats for breakfast tho may well come home for lunch just to get out of the shop for a while. Syns will be salad dressing and the chicken will probably have some alcohol too as it is Friday!

Had 400 cals so far today going to have a pink and white biscuit 50cals then I'm done and possibly some more water. Then need to find something to watch on tv I think. Good wife is on at 9 but might have to go to bed before then!

Might do Big Mac in a bowl for dinner tomoro night and also need to decide on next fast days as today seemed ok am less worried about trying again! Want to do Monday and wi on Tuesday but my parents are coming and think that might make it hard. Will look at ready meals in work tomoro for an easy dinner when I do my next fast day as having an easy meal tonight was fab

Need to go to bed I think. Cals

195 prawn dopiaz
99 cals bFree wrap
60 cals strawberries
40 cals raspberries
50cal pink and white
35cals milk (tho will be more careful in my measuring next time!)
Also had salad but as the whole bag was 16 cals and I had less than a third think I am ok!

Feel good at the moment, will have to see how I feel in the morning!

Glad I tried a fast day had thought I could never do it at work but I think I can with some prep

Back