Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Well done Belle! That's a great result - I'm sure you'll reach your target x

Thank you. I do feel I am back on track again it does take ages when you aren't! Am surprised that fast days are going so well for me I thought I would find them impossible but I haven't at all and seem to be helping with my losses! Going to fast again today, well try but I am working 9-5 so might be harder as I will have breaks I can't eat on!

Holiday discussion still on going but it is going to be a bit of a once in a lifetime trip I think! :D

Have had a crazy week, have sts which is ok with me as have drunk a lot and had a day completely off plan, think the fasting has helped with that.

Holiday is booked and definitely a once in a lifetime one! We're going to Las Vegas, San Francisco and LA has been a huge organisational effort as we have booked everything ourselves! Think we are finally done apart from LA as we are trying to book an air b'n'b place on the beach and is a bit trickier but keeping everything crossed we will get there! Has been lots of late nights and hours on the internet and on the phone to each other but it is so going to be worth it! We have even joked about getting married in Las Vegas! I don't think we will but it is an amazing idea!!

So I am sitting on my new patio set (which I would never have bought if I'd thought we were going to go away!) thinking I have 11 wis until holiday and I need lb a week to get to target! Only blip this week is the England game on Saturday night!

And need to crack on with some serious saving as well! Especially as have car insurance and car tax to pay the month before we go! And I want some new clothes obviously! So am very very excited and can't wait!!

Ended up slightly over syns I think today

2 tommy k
0.5 muller Greek
Diary milk 5.5
Quavers 4.5

Oh no just my bad maths 12.5 when I added it up at work I thought it was 17!!

Got over night oats for breakfast tomoro, chicken for dinner and tuna salad for lunch I expect!

Then fast day on Thursday as doing 2-10 and find them easy on a late!

Totally over syns today :eek:

Is 6 yrs since my grandad died so having a toast to him and all the lovely memories I have of him can't believe it's 6 yrs it seems like forever and no time at all rolled in to one, some days I still forget he is gone. I know he'd be happy with everything I have done since he went but still makes me sad he isn't here

Hey lovely,

Cheers to your Grandad. It's almost 5 years since we lost mine, and he was my absolute hero so I absolutely know how you feel. It was most appropriate to raise a toast, regardless of syns.

Hope your fast day goes well today.

xxx

Thanks honey. Didn't sleep very well so having a cup of tea on the patio while the cat investigates the new patio furniture she seems very confused! My fast day is a bit lazy, having spinach and ricotta cannelloni from the healthy eating range at work which is 297 cals plus 50cals strawberries and 100cals yoghurt and 50cals on milk means I don't have to do anything apart from chop up strawberries which means I can chill until work at 2! Have reserved a chromecast for my dad for Father's Day so need to pop to get that and might go to matalan while I'm there to have a look at holiday bits :D

Jumped on the scales this morning and they are down to 11st 3lb would like a bit more by my official wi which will either be Wednesday or Thursday next week, might do Thursday as can fast Monday and Wednesday and the week after I been doing sw for a year so would be great to get my 2st by then! I need to be 11st 1.5lb on my scales to get that.

Last week when we were gardening I put on jeans I bought this time last year and they are huge in me, everywhere which was a great feeling as tho I know I have lost lots of weight is good to actual see it like that and be amazed!

And yesterday when I sat down for breakfast someone commented that I had lost a lot of weight which was nice, my uniform is incredibly unflattering so was amazed anyone can tell in that!!! I can only tell because I have to pull my trousers in so much or they fall down!! Have got new trousers they arrived this week but am scared to try them on in case they are too tight!

Setting myself some mini targets

2st award 2.5lbs from last official wi 1.5 from today want to do this by end of June
Get in to the 10's 6lbs from last wi end of July
Get to target and a bit under 9.5lbs by end of August

I think with fasting to boost my losses I will be ok just need to have a weekend on plan I think which means limited booze basically food I am fine with but I love wine!! Will think of a plan while I am out!!!

Loving my scales this morning down to 11st 2lb which means I have lost 7.5lb in the 4 weeks since holiday which I am really happy with the fast days have really helped just need to be good all wknd now. Am going to do pizza for tomoro night just need to decide on booze :) I usually drink wine but wondering about ready mixed cans to limit my intake!

Am working wines today and dropped a bottle and am covered in it! Was a cheap bottle and it stinks!!!!

And I probably stained my uniform grrrr

Plan for today

B overnight oats with muller light much better than with Greek muller

L salad with seafood sticks strawberries

D possibly beef madras with cauliflower rice possibly beef kofta am undecided and a home made fake naan with a healthy b wrap

Syns alcohol of some description :D

Had beef kofta and it was lush! Got vodka for my syns with ginger beer now got good wife on tv and washing on watered garden and thinking about the weekend plans I need to write a cv for work which is annoying as it is a secondment for a couple of weeks so lots of effort but will preserve!

Sitting outside with a cup of tea thinking about the day ahead. Need to get my arse in to gear with my cv, got to tidy up kitchen a bit and plan fast day food for Monday and Wednesday and need to wash my hair and going to meet my sw friend for coffee then got the football tonight! Am thinking about getting some becks blue as saw someone post they are 2.5syns each and they sell them in work so I'll get discount on them! Can also grab my free coffee too which is cool. Right off to try and start my cv no point delaying further!

Hey care sorry not been around this week to catch up on your news. Been having phone trouble but all is sorted now. Fantastic news about your holiday. I've been to the places your visits but it was 17 years ago. You will have a fantasia time xx will catch up properly with your diary when I get use to this phone lol xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

I need a kick up the bum!! I haven't had a good week at all! The stupid football has taken over! We have drunk beer and eaten crisps and peanuts far too much!! Doing a fast day today as in a 2-10 and find it reasonably easy. Just submitted my application for a secondment, is 2 grades above me So not sure I'll get anywhere but is done now at least!

A new primark opened last week in town and I'm off tomoro so think I'm going holiday shopping tomoro hopefully be a bit quite in the week! Went to the primark in Manchester when we were up there earlier this year and it was amazing, not that the one we had wasn't was only about 4 years old

Wi this morning is up 1.5lb on Friday so my dreadful wknd has definitely caught up with me! And I'm out for dinner on Friday night for someone's birthday in an Indian with a set menu gone veggie to do a green day but will still be high in syns and am going to drive so no drinking but still won't be good! And got champagne wine tasting at work on Thursday so not a great week :eek:

Fast day done feeling pretty good about that but not so sure about wi in the morning as have had a badish week! I like not feeling I have to go to the same class but does mean I don't stay am aiming to go and stay to class next weds tho as feel I need to a bit! Realised today my favourite oasis top and my Abercrombie and Fitch jeans are getting too big good but sad too!!

Going to class this morning am 11st 2.5lb which is still up on last Friday but will be a 1.5lb loss I hope tho as that is over 2 weeks not that impressive!

It's a year since I joined SW next weds so would love to get my 2st by then am hoping that thought will focus me! I have no food plan at all for today which is a bit stupid I hadn't thought beyond wi! I'm going to town for shopping which I am very excited about but makes food a bit trickier! I need all my syns for the champagne tasting we are doing at work tonight! So probably have to try and wing it! Not even sure whether to do red or ee today! And it's the England game :eek:

Back