Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Been a hungry hippo had seafood sticks, mozzarella 2 ryvitas rest of HEXB and jalapeños now on csi and second glass of wine. Shouting at tv we're going there to cheer me up!

Scales back down to 11st 0.75lb this morning am going to try and fast again today doing a 9-5 so might struggle later we'll see but after giving up on Monday I need to try a bit harder today! Only 3 days left in work until holiday :D

Good luck with your fast - I couldn't do it, think all I would do is think about food all day!

Love The Good Wife - season finale this week :(

How's your fast day going honey? I've been pretty starving but trying to fight it off with water! Had a few cubes of melon and 88 cals popcorn. Trying to hold out for my fruit/yoghurt lunch for as long as possible! xx

Total write off today! Had curry for dinner with wine, problem of working in a supermarket! Have just thrown together food for tomorrow and taken out rainbow trout for dinner will have to think what to have with it going to try for a better day tomorrow

You have literally got the most tempting job ever! Don't sorry hun, today is a new day and it sounds like you have a plan :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did tho plan fell over as finished at 12:30 and had lunch and dinner off plan ooops! No food sorted for today so will try and make good choices at work!

Had a lovely time in Chester with my oldest friend and her little one :) food has been off plan but lovely! Lots of wine and fizz! At my parents at the moment as they are kind of on the way to hers having my hair cut and coloured today after a Linda mcartney sausages :) I'm on holiday so week will definitely be a bit of a struggle with lots of tennis and football watching! Weather is gorgeous here today tho and looking forward to chilling in the hairdressers with my kindle and a coffee, apparently they do costa coffee next door now, this is a miracle!!!!! I can't believe anyone has heard of costs here!!

Sounds like fab week to have off! It would be almost wrong not to max up the wine and fizz :D It's pretty cloudy here although the forecast for later in the week is lush...hoping to be able to eat dinner in the garden on Thursday and Friday. Hair do pics required ;) xx

Your looking fabulous.!! Love the sunnies. My best friend has an obsession with asos. She had to take a lie down last week when the warehouse caught fire lol

Thanks hon :) not had my hair done at the hairdresser for ages for a colour and my mum treated me :D am a very lucky girl she spoils me rotten! My sister is obsessed with it too, she got them for mum they have sold out now I will go on a hunt in town

Going to wi this morning think I have been off plan for a whole week! And not done a fast day for about 11 days have put on about 1.5 I think tho might be more! Will find out then go shopping then go to see my friend and her little boy who has chicken pox then out for dinner with some other friends then I am done doing and can just relax and watch tennis and footie. Ben felt really poorly last night with his hay fever and it made him mega grumpy hope it is a bit better today :(

Prezzo for dinner and lunch is whatever my friend has in quiche and salad very likely she is veggie so might go green today

My shopping list

Sunglasses
Holiday bag
New heels for holiday not too high
Another scout round primark tops/skirts their dresses don't fit me very well my boobs are too big!!

Hurry up wi time!!! Need to get money so will do that and pay bills I think then I'm good to go

Back