Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Musician technician in a further ed college. Job splits in to 2 helping students develop their skills in composing and recording and then live performance rigging which Ben hasn't done. I think he can learn that more easily than someone can learn to be creative but I know I'm biased :p

I can at least tell him later about the problem with our Vegas hotel not finding the reservation!! I haven't mentioned it as holiday talk was banned until after the interview but think I am going to have to say something later as I haven't managed to sort it yet :eek:

It is definitely his dream job he lives and breathes music. Am thinking a cheeky glass of wine and a doze to kill time before he gets back and some on plan nibbling xxxx

Can't sleep wondering what is happening at interview :eek:

Trying to figure out if not having heard from Ben about a formal interview is good or bad!!!!!

So sorry to hear that hun. To make it down to the final few was a real achievement and hope he feels proud of himself for getting that far. Sending you both lots of love. I'm a great believer that things happen for a reason so I'm sure the right opportunity is just around the corner xx

All calm now, he is having some boy time in his man cave so I am watching covert affairs again :D not sure I did a great job of making him feel better but he seems ok now. He did say at one point he doesn't want to go away but the holiday was booked long before the job so they aren't related as far as I can see but he might think differently

Feel I have been really bad today, I haven't I will be over syns probably on wine but I'm fasting tomoro and I haven't eaten much really

B egg beans mushrooms lm sausages onion
L sw KFC chicken left over cold
D salmon and salad

Wine plenty of it for syns!

Have put more washing on and dishwasher is filling up again! Will try to do some chores tomoro!

That's so annoying? But even if someone has been doing the job unofficial for some time by law they have to advertise which is crap as it isn't fair on them people like Ben who builds their hopes up. And all that behind the scenes stuff that goes on like travel and hotels and preparing. Hopefully the holiday will do him good. Not long now is it?

No 10 days sorting details now. Even sooner for you! Hope it warms up here for you is nippy here at mo :(

He'll be ok he is very self sufficient in terms of his abilities he just needs a bit of love

hi, before I jump in with my questions would anybody mind if I asked about a couple of things I am struggling with - as a newbie to this site and slimming world I would appreciate the help :)

thank you :) I was just hoping somebody had an explanation for me, I have been doing ee for 2 week now and have stuck to every rule there is and my weight has stuck fast at what I started at :( First week I tried to start exercising but was advised against it - I really don't know where the problem lies x

What are you having? Post a few days menus, how do you use your syns, do you use them, do you drink plenty of water/squash? It does work it really does :)

Are you definitely having 2, 3rds of your plate super free. And maybe only have 10 Syns to start with? Maybe try to cut down on the amount of carbs u have. And don't pile your plate my leader says it should be a full plate but flat not mounted. Also listen to your body. Just because it's free and syn free. Listen to tour body that it is full. What else. Make sure your healthy extras are acurate this will make a major dint into your weight loss of not. This is what I've been told and it's worked for me xx

Are you definitely having 2, 3rds of your plate super free. And maybe only have 10 Syns to start with? Maybe try to cut down on the amount of carbs u have. And don't pile your plate my leader says it should be a full plate but flat not mounted. Also listen to your body. Just because it's free and syn free. Listen to tour body that it is full. What else. Make sure your healthy extras are acurate this will make a major dint into your weight loss of not. This is what I've been told and it's worked for me xx

Great advice heather :) xx

Back