Bye bye old me, hello new me!

My CDC said fresh and dried herbs were fine and black pepper but not salt as it causes water retention. You need to drink the water anyway so sounds like that could be fine. Spicey food also speeds up your metabolism.

This forum is going to be a lifesaver for me, when I would normally reach for the crisps I'll come on here instead!

Decided to tell a select few friends and family about doing this. I don't want all to know as just don't need the comments. I think it threatens some people when you want to loose weight, it highlights their feelings about their own weight. Xxx

Dried and fresh herbs and spices are fine - as is fresh lemon juice, lime and balsamic - I use them all the time. I'm doing SS+ so eat a small meal at night.

This forum is amazing, the support is incredible and helps no end with focus. Plus u'r talking to people who actually understand the pitfalls and highs. I too have only told a select few because I don't want the negativity and it pisses me off when friends try and slip u up by offering chocolate and the like. Be prepared for it, because it will happen, guaranteed!!

Good luck everybody!!! :) xx

Thanks Star Lady :) Just think its nearly the end of day 2 and your on your 3rd day 2mo, im lucky i dont have kids so my fella just cooks for himself but the smells of the food he does still gets to me but just got to think THIN ha ha

I also get weighed every 2 weeks which i dont mind, my official WI is on monday so we shall see.

Fairy - you need to have 50 posts to edit profile ect :)

Good Luck to both of you xxx

Star lady im in the early days too
Fancy comparing notes?

Eeeeew at the end of my 2nd day and I'm feein really Sicky. Is this normal!? X

Fairy577 said:
Eeeeew at the end of my 2nd day and I'm feein really Sicky. Is this normal!? X

I felt really awful during the first 5 days; massive headaches, nausea, etc. I was fine after that and feel great now. Try and stick it out until first WI. The first week was so slow but the last 4 weeks have flown and gets a lot easier xx

Thanks love. Just felt so Sicky last night and still feeling it today. This may sound bizarre as its only day 3 but I do feel thinner already! X

Fairy577 said:
Thanks love. Just felt so Sicky last night and still feeling it today. This may sound bizarre as its only day 3 but I do feel thinner already! X

You will be :) i lost 9lbs in the first week! :) this diet is AMAZING for quick results. I am a total convert. I always felt bloated and that feeling went really quickly. Can't wait to hear your first WI results.....how exciting!!!! xxx

Hi everyone, day 3 woo!!! Feeling quite good, cooked for the kids last night and it was fine had to remember I couldn't taste to check cooked etc! Still a bit hungry but I'm just gluging water. Had the veg soup yesterday which was really nice and just had a tomato soup today which was ok but prob not that keen to get it again. The key seems to be load of black pepper!

Would love to compare notes Lisa. X

I've been feeling a bit sicky fairy I think it's normal. Empty tummy sicky feelings and headachey cos we are detoxing. Just think its all goods signs things are working how they should!! I know what you mean I feel thinner too! x

When I cooked last night ciara I had to breathe thru my mouth cos of the yummy smells ha ha! Good luck for Monday x

9lbs in first week Christy wow, my wi is 3rd sept can't wait to see what the scales say! X

Gonna take some pics today in my underwear (boak! Lol) but want to take them every month for motivation.

Have a good afternoon ladies xxx

Hi, Ive been on Cmbridge since end of March and lost over 5 stone, have now had a week off and back on SS on my second day for the last 2 stones off, once you get past the first few days its strange how cambridge becomes a normal part of your life and habit, it may not seem it at only day 2 and 3 but it really does fly by and the longer your on it the easier it gets x

Ha ha ha laughing at you star saying about underwear pics. I did the same yesterday and mine are disgusting!! I just had a thought i maybe felt sick last night as i had 2 products at the same time last night. I had 2 porridges as i made it too watery and still had 2 to take for the day. Still feeling quite sick today but i believe you ladies when you say it will pass. We can do this girlies. Remember nothing tastes as good as thin feels. xx
Where is everyone from on here? I live just outside Aberdeen in Sunny Scotland. :) x

Winter that is amazing weightloss. xxx

Winter that is amazing weightloss. xxx

It ain't a pretty sight ha ha!!! I was looking in my book today and it says nausea is a common side effect at the start but if it continues past the first few days speak to your CDC.

I had a pecan and maple porridge tonight, big yuk!!! Will not be getting that one again lol

I'm in north Lincolnshire in a lovely village. Not long since moved so totally new start :0)

Well done Winter that's amazing!!! Xxx

Mmm I didn't get a book. I can't wait for the end of the second week so I can chew on something ie the bars. Ha ha. My pee smells sickly sweet it's totally bizarre. The only thing I definitely won't be getting again is fruits of the forest shake. I haven't minded the other ones I have tried. Have had strawberry, choc mint, choc orange, vanilla, fruits of forest, and Capachino shakes, chilli soup which was lush and apple and cinnamon porridge. Just trying a mixture just now to see what I like. I was super tempted today with food though but I powered on. Actually can't wait for weigh in day. Got a whiley to wait though. Xxx

You should ask for a book cos when you need to do the meal week it gives you all the allowed foods and amounts for each step. I'm going on ss+ tomorrow for a day cos daughters bday and family coming. I'm doing a buffet type party tea so part of that is going to be salad stuff and dips and chicken bites made with chicken breast. So I'm gonna have the chicken and cucumber and celery then they won't know any different! It's the in laws and don't want them to know yet.

Feeling a bit down about it all today, totally fed up and it's only day 4! Questioning whether I can actually live like this for 6 months or however long it takes. Still feel hungry just want that feeling to go :0( like you say can't wait for wi but that's another 10 days away. Hope you are doing ok xxx

Hunny don't give up!!!! Maybe my CDC wants to give me the book when I introduce the meal in. Please keep going with it. I know you can do this. I need you to keep going for yourself and for me! Please don't give up. Remember this is going to be the hardest it's going to get. After this week is going to be that bit easier and think of all that fat melting away.
If you are going to the supermarket get some lard. Measure out 1lb of that lard and 5lb of that lard and put it in cling film flattened out then in the freezer. Everytime you feel like giving up pull out that lard and think of that inside your body and you are finally getting rid of it. You deserve to get rid of it out your body. You deserve to be happy and most of all you deserve to be healthy. Keep going I know you can do this!!!! Xxxxxx

StarrLady said:
You should ask for a book cos when you need to do the meal week it gives you all the allowed foods and amounts for each step. I'm going on ss+ tomorrow for a day cos daughters bday and family coming. I'm doing a buffet type party tea so part of that is going to be salad stuff and dips and chicken bites made with chicken breast. So I'm gonna have the chicken and cucumber and celery then they won't know any different! It's the in laws and don't want them to know yet.

Feeling a bit down about it all today, totally fed up and it's only day 4! Questioning whether I can actually live like this for 6 months or however long it takes. Still feel hungry just want that feeling to go :0( like you say can't wait for wi but that's another 10 days away. Hope you are doing ok xxx

Don't give up!!! I was exactly the same on day 5 and felt really low. Keep going, at least until WI, that will give you an amazing boost xx

Thank you both so much xxxx I won't give up cos I know I'll regret it and I know I'd never be able to do ww or SW for the years it would take to loose this weight!!! Just living for wi day at the mo to give me that boost. I think I'm struggling cos it's the wkend and we would normally have lovely food and go out for a few drinks and we can't now so it feels a bit empty, that sounds stupid but hopefully you know what I mean!

On the plus side had butterscotch shake and it was yummy so that's made me feel better.

Here's to wi day! Xxx

Hey StarrLady, I'm on day 5 and it is definitely going to be a test this weekend! my family usually get a chinese or some sort of takeaway on sat nights :( :( and I will be there with my yummy porridge haha! Best of luck for the weekend xxx

StarrLady said:
Thank you both so much xxxx I won't give up cos I know I'll regret it and I know I'd never be able to do ww or SW for the years it would take to loose this weight!!! Just living for wi day at the mo to give me that boost. I think I'm struggling cos it's the wkend and we would normally have lovely food and go out for a few drinks and we can't now so it feels a bit empty, that sounds stupid but hopefully you know what I mean!

On the plus side had butterscotch shake and it was yummy so that's made me feel better.

Here's to wi day! Xxx

I see exactly where u'r coming from, but this diet is about breaking the habits. I've been out for lunch with my best bud and as I'm on SS+ I had a salad and chicken, washed down with sparkling mineral water (which seems like such a treat after plain water). I really enjoyed it and i was fine with having chips, etc around. This diet gets a lot easier as time goes on xxx

Back