bye bye s&s

no1mom23

Silver Member
Jus a wee quickie to say after 8wks I've decided to switch back to weight watchers (altho still have 3-4wks of packs left so could be back in September). I've enjoyed this diet and the people on the forum are a great support but I feel its time to try weight watchets again & try & learn to deal with my food issues. If needed I would come back to s&s in a heart beat. I love my MFP & will continue using it & hope you will all keep me on your friends list as I value your support. Good luck everyone on your journey & I will be popping in to see how you are all doing xx

Good luck hun :party0011: i posted in april challenge but not sure if you'll get it, what day do you start WW?

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Good luck hun :party0011: i posted in april challenge but not sure if you'll get it, what day do you start WW?

Catdog xx

Hi hun Im back to ww on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Ive been a member of that one on & off for about 7yrs so there's alot of familar faces lol. How have you veen getting on with s&s?

Hi hun Im back to ww on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Ive been a member of that one on & off for about 7yrs so there's alot of familar faces lol. How have you veen getting on with s&s?

Good luck for thursday hunni :party0011: aww least you'll have them for support hun, wish there was a slim n save one for in real life i could do with it right now! Ive been struggling past few days but hanging on in there :)

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Good luck for thursday hunni :party0011: aww least you'll have them for support hun, wish there was a slim n save one for in real life i could do with it right now! Ive been struggling past few days but hanging on in there :)

Catdog xx

Its hard to stay focused isn't it. I know for me once I started eating food off plan I found it really difficult to get back on track. Before tho I would paint my nails or go on the net & that would distract me to bedtime. Hope it gets better for you xx

Its hard to stay focused isn't it. I know for me once I started eating food off plan I found it really difficult to get back on track. Before tho I would paint my nails or go on the net & that would distract me to bedtime. Hope it gets better for you xx

Thank you chick im determined to stay strong, if i cave im afraid il not get back on.

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Thank you chick im determined to stay strong, if i cave im afraid il not get back on.

Catdog xx

Jus take it day by day. You can do this xx

Best of luck and keep on slimming :) xx

Thank you thought it was relevant to my new journey :) xx

Back