Bye bye x

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hi Everyone,

I want to wish you all the very best of luck in your CD journey's. Thank you for your support since I have been posting on here, it has been very much appreciated and won't be forgotten ;)

Although I wont be posting anymore, I will definately be continuing with CD and hoping to shed this last 4 stone :D I'm sure that by this time next year you will all have made it to 'Slimdom' and I hope to be joining you :)

Good Luck in reaching those goals! :hug99:

Hugs x x x

why you not posing anymore
and good luck with your journey

Long story! I'm ok though. As they say sh*t happens! I'm sure when I get to goal I will post and let you all know, along with some pictures ;)

Thanks for the good luck wishes, I hope everything works out for you too hun :hug99:

dont go!!! why you leaving us? i love your posts emma, whats the long story behind not posting? pls tell as i have shared the ups and downs with you via your posts ad feel like i know you!

Emma
You OK? (i did send u a private msg, not sure whether it was actually delivered).
Don't mean to be nosey... or anything!

I just wanted to say that you have been such an amazing inspiration over these past few months for me. I've enjoyed your posts and your enthusiasm. I am going to miss you - odd to say that to someone you've never actually met. The web is weird!?
I wish you every success in the future - you are such a lovely person, you deserve it.
Take care, and all the very best!
Lynne
x

Just my little bit:

In reality, we all have people we don't get on with in day to day situations but does that mean you're going to leave your job because you and someone else clash? No. You don't have to stop posting just because you don't get on with someone. If we quit work everytime we did not agree/clash with someone we would spend most of our lives out of work. There's no reason to stop posting.

Just my little bit:

In reality, we all have people we don't get on with in day to day situations but does that mean you're going to leave your job because you and someone else clash? No. You don't have to stop posting just because you don't get on with someone. If we quit work everytime we did not agree/clash with someone we would spend most of our lives out of work. There's no reason to stop posting.

Who said it was because of someone else? :confused: Not me.

Draw into it what you will :sigh:

Well then I clearly assumed wrong.. but it has been clear that there have been disagreements on minimins lately.

Well then I clearly assumed wrong.. but it has been clear that there have been disagreements on minimins lately.

What's new?! :8855:

I'd have left months ago if it was about disagreements hun. Rest assured I'm leaving for my own reasons. If I cared to share my reasons I would have done at the start. All I am doing is wishing you all the very best and politely saying goodbye. Last time I stopped posting I had threads starting enquiring where I was. So this time round I decided to let you all know that I won't be back. Simple ;)

Well I'm sorry you felt my post was rude. I did not intend it to be. I was simply stating something a lot of people would construe into the situation.

Well I'm sorry you felt my post was rude. I did not intend it to be. I was simply stating something a lot of people would construe into the situation.

Fair enough Sbridge ;) Saying that, what you and others are 'construing' of the situation is not correct!

I didn't think you were being rude, just mis-informed. :)

Emma P

i think a few ppl will jump to conclusions when there is not much to go on, especially with what some ppl will come back with on threads. Might have been easier to PM all your mates and tell them, might have saved a few misunderstandings for you. Take care. xx

True, but i'd have been here all day if I was going to PM everyone! I just felt it was easier to start a goodbye thread.

I didn't think I had to give an explanation as to why I am leaving anyway :confused: Didn't know I had to give written notice!!! LOL ;)

Rightyo Emma.

I'll close the thread now so that you don't feel obliged to give explanations...which you definitely don't have to do.

Wishing you all the best with your goals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back