C25K beginners - struggle with W1D1

Shazzabir said:
I did 5k in 32 mins today, I'm getting a little faster!! :)

Yey!! That's great! Well done x
I did my long 8.58k route again round the Orme in Llandudno, and we did it 10 1/2 mins faster than we did on Wednesday! Am so stupidly chuffed-and Mr marine is home on Friday!! Eeek 4 more sleeps :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yey!! That's great! Well done x
I did my long 8.58k route again round the Orme in Llandudno, and we did it 10 1/2 mins faster than we did on Wednesday! Am so stupidly chuffed-and Mr marine is home on Friday!! Eeek 4 more sleeps :D x

Wow! :eek: You're amazing!! :eek: I'm in awe!!! x :eek:

** Just Jools ** said:
Wow! :eek: You're amazing!! :eek: I'm in awe!!! x :eek:

I'm not! But thanks! I'm just a little bit crazy ;) I've got a lovely potential new man spurring me on :)

I'm not! But thanks! I'm just a little bit crazy ;) I've got a lovely potential new man spurring me on :)

Don't suppose he's got any mates anywhere near me has he??!! lol x :rolleyes:

Oh and YOU ARE!!! By the way!! x :p

** Just Jools ** said:
Oh and YOU ARE!!! By the way!! x :p

What? Crazy? Yeah i know-im hoping to date an ex-marine so have to be a bit mental, cos he's madder than a box of frogs :) x

What? Crazy? Yeah i know-im hoping to date an ex-marine so have to be a bit mental, cos he's madder than a box of frogs :) x

NO!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!! x :D

** Just Jools ** said:
NO!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!! x :D

I know I'm just messing! I am amazing! Thanks :) I tell you something, it's awesome how much life can change in 3 weeks-I feel phenomenal :) x
Where you from? You should come to north Wales for a run :) it's really pretty

I know I'm just messing! I am amazing! Thanks :) I tell you something, it's awesome how much life can change in 3 weeks-I feel phenomenal :) x
Where you from? You should come to north Wales for a run :) it's really pretty

I live in Bognor Regis so I get to run along the beach (if the tide isn't in! ;)) which I love, it's great.

I had a holiday in North Wales once though don't ask me where. We climbed up Snowden (so I guess we stayed near there!!) & it nearly killed me!!! Must try that again one day now I'm thin & fit! :rolleyes:

Where about are you? Isn't it very hilly? At least my beach is nice & flat!! lol x :)

** Just Jools ** said:
I live in Bognor Regis so I get to run along the beach (if the tide isn't in! ;)) which I love, it's great.

I had a holiday in North Wales once though don't ask me where. We climbed up Snowden (so I guess we stayed near there!!) & it nearly killed me!!! Must try that again one day now I'm thin & fit! :rolleyes:

Where about are you? Isn't it very hilly? At least my beach is nice & flat!! lol x :)

Well do let me know if you do come up-we could do a minis adventure up snowdon :) I live in Llandudno-it's a seaside town with a lovely 1.5mile flat promenade and small mountains either side-the Great orme and the little orme, and it's the great orme that we run round :) x

Well do let me know if you do come up-we could do a minis adventure up snowdon :) I live in Llandudno-it's a seaside town with a lovely 1.5mile flat promenade and small mountains either side-the Great orme and the little orme, and it's the great orme that we run round :) x

Sounds like a great idea. x :D

Week 8 Run 3 today - onto the last week next time.... It's sad - we're all graduating! Still - we can carry on on the next thread.

Shazz - well done (again!) - and I like your idea of getting down to 30 mins for 5k before moving on - I might try that myself. I'm on about 32 mins at the moment I think although I've yet to actually hit 5K, unlike....

... Welshtigger! How are you running these phenomenal distances and not getting injured! I'm so jealous! You'll be up to a half-marathon soon...

Joolz - a link to the new thread once you've got it going please!

xx

Sunshine runner said:
... Welshtigger! How are you running these phenomenal distances and not getting injured! I'm so jealous! You'll be up to a half-marathon soon...

xx

Magic I think!! I just go nice and slowly :)

Week 8 Run 3 today - onto the last week next time.... It's sad - we're all graduating! Still - we can carry on on the next thread.

Shazz - well done (again!) - and I like your idea of getting down to 30 mins for 5k before moving on - I might try that myself. I'm on about 32 mins at the moment I think although I've yet to actually hit 5K, unlike....

Joolz - a link to the new thread once you've got it going please!

xx

Well done!! :D

Welshtigger is putting us all to shame isn't she?! :rolleyes:

Here's the link as requested. x :)

http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exercise/218839-b210k.html

Yes Welshtigger is doing fab!!!

Sunshine - You are so close to completing it!!!

I have yet to do a 5k run outside yet, but I am on holiday in Blackpool this week, so hoping to get 2 runs in. I would so love to run RFL in 30 mins!!!

Thanks Just J for the link :)

Oh I have just found this thread. I'm on week 5 day 2 at the minute so will be looking back over this thread for some tips :D

sweet pink said:
Oh I have just found this thread. I'm on week 5 day 2 at the minute so will be looking back over this thread for some tips :D

Cool! Welcome! It's an awesome program :)

Yes I loved it. At work when I get comments about weightloss I tell people all about it. A few have been motivated to try it.

Well done eatwell!! Don't worry we will be here for you still. It's a fab program :)

Back