C25K .... Overture and beginners please!

Ooooh hi everyone.... week 2 session 3 in about 10 mins lol.... *Now where is that bottle of water*

How'd it go hun?

Week 5 day 1 complete :)

Planning on starting this tonight on my treadmill, very nervous as running is the one thing I can not do and I have tried numerous times believe me.

Malibu xx

WK6D3

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!

I have just run for TWENTY-FIVE minutes! :D :D :D

I don't think I have EVER been this proud of myself. I certainly have never run for that length of time, ever in my life! Cross-country runs at school consisted of 3-5 mins run, hide behind a bush, climb over a wall and a leisurely stroll along the shortcut back to school ;)

Happy, happy, Bunny!

Dx

Well done, it just shows what we can do if we put our mind to it! I'm even starting to enjoy it, even to the point of taking my trainers on holiday with me!

Well done, it just shows what we can do if we put our mind to it! I'm even starting to enjoy it, even to the point of taking my trainers on holiday with me!

LOL! Yes I think that's the most amazing thing....I really do look forward to my runs. I'm going to my Mum's for a few days next month and I'll definitely be packing my running gear!

xx

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!

I have just run for TWENTY-FIVE minutes! :D :D :D

I don't think I have EVER been this proud of myself. I certainly have never run for that length of time, ever in my life! Cross-country runs at school consisted of 3-5 mins run, hide behind a bush, climb over a wall and a leisurely stroll along the shortcut back to school ;)

Happy, happy, Bunny!

Dx
Amazing chick!!! So proud of you!!!

I did my first session of week 3!!! I thought i would have to stop.... but it was ok.... far from easy! But i did it and didnt stop.... So i am also proud of my 3 minutes Lol....

Looking forward to the challenge.....

Amazing chick!!! So proud of you!!!

I did my first session of week 3!!! I thought i would have to stop.... but it was ok.... far from easy! But i did it and didnt stop.... So i am also proud of my 3 minutes Lol....

Looking forward to the challenge.....

You should be proud of those 3 mins sweetie! Those little victories are all part of the plan. It really is about believing in yourself so you need to bank each success to build your confidence. When I started this, I didn't REALLY believe I would be able to do it, but with each week I've learned to trust my body more. :)

xx

wk4d1 completed, my fitness must be really improving as i found this easier than wk2!

Well done to everyone with their successes.

Denise - 25 minutes is amazing!!

I've just completed w5d2. Before doing it I assumed it would be the same as w5d1 and didn't read what it was before starting. When I saw 8 minutes on the screen of my first run I thought I'd pressed the wrong session, and when I realised I hadn't I panicked thinking I couldn't do it because I hadn't had it in my head that I was going to do it!! Did it though!!! :)

20 minute run next. It seems a lot to jump from 2 lots of 8 minutes to 20 minutes with no walking??!! Anyway, I'll see how it goes on Thursday!!! xx

I've just completed w5d2. Before doing it I assumed it would be the same as w5d1 and didn't read what it was before starting. When I saw 8 minutes on the screen of my first run I thought I'd pressed the wrong session, and when I realised I hadn't I panicked thinking I couldn't do it because I hadn't had it in my head that I was going to do it!! Did it though!!! :)

20 minute run next. It seems a lot to jump from 2 lots of 8 minutes to 20 minutes with no walking??!! Anyway, I'll see how it goes on Thursday!!! xx
You can do it!!! Well done!! x

I did almost exactly the same thing.....I nearly choked on day 3 when "Laura " said 20 mins! Thought I'd got the wrong week!
I was amazed that I managed it, because as you say, it does seem a huge leap! But if you pace yourself you'll do it.

One tip....

I never really understood the whole " concentrate on your breathing" thing but, whilst my problems tend to start in my calf muscles, I decided to give it a go. It's magic! While I focus on my breathing I forget about my legs! Simples!

Dx

Personal training session tomorrow at 9am (which I'm getting for free :) ) followed by w5d3!!! Aaaarrrrrggggghhh!! 20 minutes. No walking. Watch this space.....................

Personal training session tomorrow at 9am (which I'm getting for free :) ) followed by w5d3!!! Aaaarrrrrggggghhh!! 20 minutes. No walking. Watch this space.....................

Believe in yourself and trust in t programme!

Back