C25K .... Overture and beginners please!

W6d2 done. TWICE!! I felt so good at the end I decided to do it again!! My legs weren't hurting, my breathing was fine so thought why not. Ran 5 miles in an hour. Soooooooo happy!!!!!

W6d2 done. TWICE!! I felt so good at the end I decided to do it again!! My legs weren't hurting, my breathing was fine so thought why not. Ran 5 miles in an hour. Soooooooo happy!!!!!

Oh get YOU Mrs super fit! :D

I soooo could not do that ! But it does throw down the gauntlet for my Wk 8, I am sooooooo going to do those extra 3 mins now !

Dx

Hey guys! You're all doing so brilliantly! I just started Week 1 Day 1 yesterday! Was so shocked that I actually got through it! Feeling positive about it. Still can't imagine myself running the whole thing though lol. Day 2 on Tuesday, hopefully! :D

How did you do ?

Oh get YOU Mrs super fit! :D

I soooo could not do that ! But it does throw down the gauntlet for my Wk 8, I am sooooooo going to do those extra 3 mins now !

Dx

You'll definately manage your week 8. You're doing fantastically.

I'm wondering whether your body/muscles have a kinda memory thing going on. Because I used to run (though I hadn't run for over a year) whether it takes less to get me back to where I was before. It took me months on end to get to 5 miles last time, but it's taken me 3 weeks 2 days this time. Though, I now have a blister the size of a small country on my foot!!!!!xx

Denise140 said:
How did you do ?

Not done yet. I go gym in the evening. Quite hungover at the minute though so dunno if it'll get done today. Might leave it til tomorrow. Definitely doing it though!

Not done yet. I go gym in the evening. Quite hungover at the minute though so dunno if it'll get done today. Might leave it til tomorrow. Definitely doing it though!

Exercise is good for a hangover :)

Haha I will believe you and definitely try my best to go tonight now :)

it really does work wonders for a hangover just make sure you hidrate well otherwise it will make your head worse!

Bostik said:
Haha I will believe you and definitely try my best to go tonight now :)

Just woke up. Legs are killing for some reason. So gonna leave it til tomorrow as im struggling just walking round the house! Was looking forward to it too now that i know i can do it. Tomorrow though for sure!

Just woke up. Legs are killing for some reason. So gonna leave it til tomorrow as im struggling just walking round the house! Was looking forward to it too now that i know i can do it. Tomorrow though for sure!

Oh poor you! Take care hun x

Dum de dum.....

Dum de dum....

Waiting for it to get light enough to go for my run :D
Is it really only 9 weeks since I started this?

Dum de dum.....

Dum de dum....

Waiting for it to get light enough to go for my run :D
Is it really only 9 weeks since I started this?

WK8D1 done!

I must be running quite a bit faster, because I was well past my '25 minute' land-mark tree when Laura cheerfully announced that there were 'just five minutes left' ( I love the way she says 'just'!) :rolleyes:

I managed it though despite the fact it was 'just five minutes' on a gradual uphill slope :D

My daughter drove past me and almost didn't recognise me! It was my 3yr-old grandson who suddenly piped up. "Where's Nanny running to?" Apparently I looked the part!

Dx

That's fab Denise! Bet you must feel great!

Done week 1 day 2 today! Was harder than day 1, but I also did my running on the treadmill at 6.5 instead of 6 like sunday! So pleased! :D

WK8D1 done!

I must be running quite a bit faster, because I was well past my '25 minute' land-mark tree when Laura cheerfully announced that there were 'just five minutes left' ( I love the way she says 'just'!) :rolleyes:

I managed it though despite the fact it was 'just five minutes' on a gradual uphill slope :D

My daughter drove past me and almost didn't recognise me! It was my 3yr-old grandson who suddenly piped up. "Where's Nanny running to?" Apparently I looked the part!

Dx
Your doing great!!! Well done!!! ; ) x

Well done everyone. You're all doing amazingly!!

w6d3 for me today :) then shopping for my wedding shoes :) :) :)

Well done everyone. You're all doing amazingly!!

w6d3 for me today :) then shopping for my wedding shoes :) :) :)

Ooooh exciting! Have a lovely day hun!
Dx

w6d3 done :) it was tougher going than usual today. Not sure why, it wasn't my legs or breathing just couldn't wait to finish!!!

Need to invest in a tub of vaseline though!! I've got a lovely blister forming on my foot :)

Back