cadburys chocolate philadelphia!!

We got it posted about on our SW groups Facebook page this morning..I'll deffo be going to try and get it in Waitrose! :D

Cadbury Philly!

Just tried this on WM toast with sliced up banana!! Big, huge thumbs up from me and my 4 year old!! lol

Its really, really nice and you can have 30g for 4 syns (which is more than enough for 2 slices), instead of the normal 15g for 4 syns with Nutella! Well impressed :)

Someone mentioned this at class last night, will need to try it out!

4 syns per 30g, got to be worth trying. I'm told asda sell it too in 30g sachets so portion control will be even easier :)

Doesnt really have the Philly tang actually.... it tastes like Chocolate Cheesecake without the buiscuit base! Liking the sound of the 30g sachets... would be perfect for work!

Aileen said:
Doesnt really have the Philly tang actually.... it tastes like Chocolate Cheesecake without the buiscuit base! Liking the sound of the 30g sachets... would be perfect for work!

I am needing to try this, sounds amazing!

And Tesco I got the four pack this morning and had it with crackerbread and strawberries for breakfast

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120201_134744.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120201_134744.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 3,146
  • ForumRunner_20120201_134818.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120201_134818.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 820
I thought you were going to say that you mixed Philli light with cadburys drinking chocolate and spread on toast! Ha ha!
But saying that.... 71g of philli light hexa.... 2 syn sachet of choc options.... bobs your uncle! :D xx

Yes sorry I forgot to say. I am pesce but I don't eat shellfish or gelatine so no Muller lights for me and this has the veggie symbol

Eeeuwww this looks S. O. W. R. O. N. G!!! :jelous:

Is this with the other Philly cheeses in supermarkets? I was in my Asda last night and it wasn't there, had a little look by the choc mouuses just in case, wasn't there either :(

Back