cadburys chocolate philadelphia!!

Damn you milk and cheese intolerance *cries* xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is this with the other Philly cheeses in supermarkets? I was in my Asda last night and it wasn't there, had a little look by the choc mouuses just in case, wasn't there either :(

It was with the other Phillys, i have the feeling it only came out today though? Maybe made that up....

Is this with the other Philly cheeses in supermarkets? I was in my Asda last night and it wasn't there, had a little look by the choc mouuses just in case, wasn't there either :(

I've just been in my local Asda and they had it there next to all the other Phillys, maybe it's just taking it's time getting into all the stores?

It was with the other Phillys, i have the feeling it only came out today though? Maybe made that up....

Well if I get their later and it's not on the bloody shelf I shall garrote someone!!

I was in Tesco earlier and skipped the Philly section cos I didn't need any and now I'm so gutted! I wonder if they have this in yet. I will be checking next time :D Sounds delicious :drool:

Need to get myself some of this today! Half the syns of nutella? Yes please! x

I can't have nutella, I've denied myself it for years, so chances are i'll start gorging myself on this :rolleyes:

my local asda had loads of this today cant wait for my supper :)

Going to Asda just for this tonight so they better have it!! Never been so excited about a food product ever :-/ x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going after weigh in :)

yummy what else needs to be said :)

I bought some today but I'm not really sure what to have it with? I haven't tried it so I'm not sure if it will be sweet or savoury

BeckyT said:
I bought some today but I'm not really sure what to have it with? I haven't tried it so I'm not sure if it will be sweet or savoury

If it's chocolate defo Sweet! Could have it on a number of things, all depends on syns or hex's you have left.
Spread on ryvita, WM toast, krispbreads, dip strawberries in it, dip your finger..... :) enjoy! Xx

Sent by my dainty non pudgy fingers

I don't think it would be wise for me to buy any of this - I might end up nomming it all down with crusty white bread. Now, if they do an "extra light" version.... :D

Back