cadburys chocolate philadelphia!!

I got some in the little 30g tubs, 4.5 syns a tub.... its not as great as I was hoping. Nice enough, but I don't think it'll be a regular shopping trolley thing for me :)

Yas I finally got some! :D its £1.68 in Asda and for that price you can get 4 mini 30g tubs or same price for the regular tub which is 160g. I ended up going for the little tubs as although you get slightly less for your money I prefer them since they are already in perfect little 4 syn portions and also when I open a tub of phili I usually end up wasting half of it so this way they stay fresh :)

I had it on toast, it's not as sickly sweet as nutella is (but I loveeeeeee nutella and could eat it til I feel disgusting) did enjoy it though and will definately be getting it again. Will be lovely on some low syn cake or even just on toast/crackerbread/ryvita when you need something sweet. The 30g is plenty to spread on toast quite thick so need to be stingy with it so feels like such a treat ;) YUM! x

I'm very excited about trying this. I initially thought it sounded grim but after all the comments here I have changed my mind. I'm thinking I will put it on an alpen light base for a little cheesecake desert. Nom nom.

I've got some and its lush! I'm looking forward to seeing some recipes with it - so far I've just had it on toast with banana.

djs mummy its chocolate Philadelphia. 4 syns for 30g and it tastes like chocolate cheesecake. Mmmmm.

They sell it in asda, think it's 4 syns for for 30g! :)

I've only eaten it out of the tub like a ravenous beast but I'm sure it'd make a lovely cheesecake!

xx

i love it spread on ryvita yum yum

I've just had some- actually had it on Scan Bran and it was pretty good! Going to make a hifi cheesecake with it tomorrow- would you just mix it with quark?

I made a chocolate scan bran cake and I spread this over the top and it was very yummy! Even the hubby had a bite which was very unusual!!

I got mine in Waitrose but they only had the big tubs not the mini tubs. Sainsburys didn't have it either.
30g is quite a lot I thought - more than enough to cover my two small slices of toast!

JezVonSavage said:
I've just had some- actually had it on Scan Bran and it was pretty good! Going to make a hifi cheesecake with it tomorrow- would you just mix it with quark?

If you want more of a topping then yeah - guessing that 30g wouldn't go very far on a cheesecake! Xx

Minks ;)

Ooh I will be looking out for this in my local Asda :D

Waitrose, Tesco and Asda all have it by me :)

Just tried it..........and it's lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back