cadburys chocolate philadelphia!!

Wasn't impressed with this at first but just had a teaspoon of it on its own :drool: going to have it with reduced fat peanut butter & banana on toast for breakfast tomorrow :drool:

I really enjoyed it smoother than I expected but very tasty x x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
I really enjoyed it smoother than I expected but very tasty x x x

Oh man I wish I could have some. Dare I take the chance that I really do have a dairy intolerance to try this! It's more the Philli that concerns me. Choc seems to be ok now xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bevhunter1986 said:
Oh man I wish I could have some. Dare I take the chance that I really do have a dairy intolerance to try this! It's more the Philli that concerns me. Choc seems to be ok now xxx

Oh dear you poor thing! My hubby gets a bad tummy from dairy but we think its possibly ibs.

Id say it depends on the side effects lol if its an evening in the loo id risk it lol. If its that your throat swells up I wouldn't :D lol

Not very helpful I know but it is very nice! And I would probably say if you can eat chocolate as that's dairy I would guess maybe you don't have a dairy problem but I'm no Dr lol

X x x

I found it in Tesco! it is amazing, but addictive! do they do mini tubs of it as well? I could only find the big tub.

MissSlinky2011 said:
Oh dear you poor thing! My hubby gets a bad tummy from dairy but we think its possibly ibs.

Id say it depends on the side effects lol if its an evening in the loo id risk it lol. If its that your throat swells up I wouldn't :D lol

Not very helpful I know but it is very nice! And I would probably say if you can eat chocolate as that's dairy I would guess maybe you don't have a dairy problem but I'm no Dr lol

X x x

Yeah I've been the dr but technically I cant have anything dairy except chocolate, I know that's odd. If you knew me you'd think it's quite normal! Lol.

I can't have any milk, cheese, yoghurt or cream. So I avoid them really. Initially I couldn't eat choc but I can seem to now., thank god!! Just thinking about the things that I can't have makes me feel ill :( I do have to have soya milk tastes yuk but I don't do black drinks. Maybe I'll try it soon. Though after thinking that about cheese and trying it I'll never eat cheese again ever xx

So can you have nutella? It must be something in the way they process the dairy for different products or something then maybe? Good that you can have choccie though, I couldn't live without it!

My auntie is lactose intolerant and she swells up like a balloon but she's daft, she eats dairy products knowing full well the effect it has on her then moans about it on Facebook! (she's quite annoying) what makes it worse is her dad has lung cancer and she is more woe is me than worrying about him (my dad died almost a year ago from bowel with secondary lung cancer my dad was only 61 I was 24, her dad is 81 she is 47) she just upsets me because I would have done anything for another 20 years with my dad and to see her dismissing his illness when its so serious so she can eat some chocolate get drunk and moan about it on Facebook really bothers me!

Sorry about going off topic, she's just had a moan on Facebook VIA her status re can't have dairy but ate a chocolate bar and I needed to vent my frustration with her somewhere lol!

MissSlinky2011 said:
So can you have nutella? It must be something in the way they process the dairy for different products or something then maybe? Good that you can have choccie though, I couldn't live without it!

My auntie is lactose intolerant and she swells up like a balloon but she's daft, she eats dairy products knowing full well the effect it has on her then moans about it on Facebook! (she's quite annoying) what makes it worse is her dad has lung cancer and she is more woe is me than worrying about him (my dad died almost a year ago from bowel with secondary lung cancer my dad was only 61 I was 24, her dad is 81 she is 47) she just upsets me because I would have done anything for another 20 years with my dad and to see her dismissing his illness when its so serious so she can eat some chocolate get drunk and moan about it on Facebook really bothers me!

Sorry about going off topic, she's just had a moan on Facebook VIA her status re can't have dairy but ate a chocolate bar and I needed to vent my frustration with her somewhere lol!

That's really sad! Don't get me wrong being like this is kind of life changing but it isn't life or death if that makes sense!!! She just should accept it and be grateful that a) she isn't terminally I'll and b) spend as much time as she can with him.

How insensitive is she!! Some people prioritise differently and it's a shame! *sighs* Xx

P.s you can pm if you need a rant any time!! Xxx

bevhunter1986 said:
That's really sad! Don't get me wrong being like this is kind of life changing but it isn't life or death if that makes sense!!! She just should accept it and be grateful that a) she isn't terminally I'll and b) spend as much time as she can with him.

How insensitive is she!! Some people prioritise differently and it's a shame! *sighs* Xx

P.s you can pm if you need a rant any time!! Xxx

I know tell me about it, she lives 300 miles away from him and her mum is very ill aswell I think both of them will probably die this year (i know sounds terrible) but she rarely visits and expects the cousins and children to look after them for her.

When they are gone she will feel guilty and probably be on Facebook saying she's having a breakdown! She loves attention!

I day your thread about your man, I hope he gets in touch soon. My ex was reme and in Afghanistan, I didn't here from him for a month once, I was going spare but turned out they were out on operation and when they came back they were on high alert and couldn't use any communications.

X x x

I am so glad I stumbled upon this thread.... This sounds sooooooooo Delicious!!! :D

Just added it to my Tesco order online. I thought it safer to go with the 4x 30g minitubs than with the big pot as I know I would devour it in an instant!!!!

Mmmmm... just wish my shopping was coming sooner than Feb 22nd :cry:

Hello!

Has anyone else sampled the delights of Cadbury's Philadelphia yet? It is wonderful!!

xx

OMG is lovely! Our consultant brought some in and we are dipped our finders in it!!!

bevhunter1986 said:
Yeah I've been the dr but technically I cant have anything dairy except chocolate, I know that's odd. If you knew me you'd think it's quite normal! Lol.

I can't have any milk, cheese, yoghurt or cream. So I avoid them really. Initially I couldn't eat choc but I can seem to now., thank god!! Just thinking about the things that I can't have makes me feel ill :( I do have to have soya milk tastes yuk but I don't do black drinks. Maybe I'll try it soon. Though after thinking that about cheese and trying it I'll never eat cheese again ever xx

Try kara dairy free coconut milk much nicer than soya milk! X

icklerockchick said:
Try kara dairy free coconut milk much nicer than soya milk! X

Really?! I tried that and I really didn't like it at all x

Well I tried to make a cheesecake of sorts with this at the weekend but it didn't really work! :-(

I dunno what it is but I can never make quark taste unquarky, even with sweetener!

If anyone comes up with a recipe that works then please let me know! xx

BiscuitMuncher said:
Not a big fan of this at all!!!!! Tried it on a digestive biccy. Tasted ok but I won't be buying any more. Now there's a first - me refusing anything with chocolate in!!!! Give me a big fat bowl of mint muller any day!!!!!!

Oh my, try it on HEXB toast with banana ;)

Back