cadburys chocolate philadelphia!!

Thought this was lush! To the point though that I will not buy again as I could not leave it alone! :-/

Sounds yum. Will need to keep an eye out.

Philadelphia with Cadbury

can't wait to try this. been waiting for them to bring the out for a while. they do it in small tubs aswell. grear for portion control.

it is 86 cal per serving.

it's 4.5 syns for the 30g tub

and 23 syns for the 160g tub :eek:

Last edited:
It's taste just like tescos finest chocolate cheesecake!! Lush!! 15g (2syns) is a thick spread on a ryvitas. So not too bad, and really hits the spot!!

im not sure about this, hubby wants to try it. I just think its a bit sickly, choc and cheese?? I will get some of the small tubs and all 6 of us here can try it

I wasn't convinced with the choc/ cheese combo but I must say.... I love it!!!!
Yummy on crisp bread or syn free pancakes with strawberries!!!x

Cadbury's Philadelphia

If you look on the Philadelphia site, it gives you a recipe for the cheesecake,:drool: but you would have to work out the syns

Mmm this sounds mega! With a bannana and stawberrys to dip!
Does anyone have any low syn puddings
Also does anyone know how many syns are in squirty cream? Thanks x

I loved it! Im going to melt it and dip fresh strawberries in it as a night time treat.

what a fab idea yum

Well both me and the hubby think it's lovely!!

Don't know how people could eat loads of it though - I'm full after a small tub (the 30g ones) and I feel satisfied - wouldn't want loads more cos it'd get sickly.

icklerockchick said:
Was in Waitrose tonight and they didn't have any :( or any of the mint mullerlights! Hurry up with the tasty new products, I was quite excited because it was my first time in Waitrose (Asda is 5 mins away whereas Waitrose is 20mins but bf needed some special gin from there) and they had bear nibbles which are a HEB and I have been wanting to try for ages! YUM! :D x

Bear nibbles??

Bear nibbles??

Yeh they are little bags of granola with dried fruit and count as a HEB. Yummy but bit pricey and only found them in Waitrose or on the bear website! x

Back