cadburys chocolate philadelphia!!

I made a chocolate scan bran cake and I spread this over the top and it was very yummy! Even the hubby had a bite which was very unusual!!

I'm going to do one of these for our groups taster evening next week...nom nom.. :drool:

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I'm addicted !!!!!!!!! Had a small snap pot (4 syns) and put the whole thing one 1 ryvita amazing !!!

*whispers* They're 4.5 Syns, not 4.

Hope that doesn't snafu your Syn count for the day :)

My c said they were 4?

Just checked online (cos I couldn't remember from having it last night - I've slept since then lol!). Deffo 4.5 :(

I have a little pot of these delights spread on 2 Ryvitas for a snack in the evening & was thinking of ideas to cut down on the syns/save money.......so far I've come up with this idea (Im sure someone will have thought of it before me!), havent made it yet & will probably muck about with the quantities, but tonight it will be:

75g light Phili (HEXa) & 4 squares of melted Green & Blacks Dark Chocolate (20 cals per square = 1 Syn) & 1-2 tbsp sweetner....mix together & then this can then be spread on 4 Ryvitas!

Will report back later with the verdict

Last edited:
Who else is thinking about spreading one of these bad boys on a pancake on pancake day? :D

X x x

Lord no!! Sugar and lemon juice all the way!! Well worth the Syns!

Mmmmmmm I'm getting some of this this week - I'm very excited :D

Lol I've got a list

Lemon and sugar

Lemon curd

Chocolate philly

Ice cream and chocolate sauce

2 for me and 2 for baby - via my mouth :D

X x x

I have a little pot of these delights spread on 2 Ryvitas for a snack in the evening & was thinking of ideas to cut down on the syns/save money.......so far I've come up with this idea (Im sure someone will have thought of it before me!), havent made it yet & will probably muck about with the quantities, but tonight it will be:

75g light Phili (HEXa) & 4 squares of melted Green & Blacks Dark Chocolate (20 cals per square = 1 Syn) & 1-2 tbsp sweetner....mix together & then this can then be spread on 4 Ryvitas!

Will report back later with the verdict

Have just made 'said' recipe..............delicious if I say so myself & look forward to my snack tonight :eating:

my local tesco and asda have loads and have had it almost 2 weeks

Back