cadburys chocolate philadelphia!!

Tried it today for the first time...Yummmm..can't decide if it's better than nutella or not

Just tried this and loved it! I have to admit just eating it with a spoon straight from the tub but boy it was yummy!

in the next few weeks im hoping to experiment with this and cheesecake recipe unless somebody has already made one and would like to share :)

I bought some today - does anyone know if I could use it as a HEA choice? or maybe, as I haven't had my A choice today if I could have it and count less syns iykwim? xx

I do hope a cheese cake recipe surfaces, I'd love to give it a go, although I've never made a cheese cake before x

Apparently it's £1.75 each of 2 for £2 at Iceland? not sure what sizes, but thought I'd share x

£1.57 in Morrisons and I'm sure I saw it for the same price in Sainsburys too

I bought some today - does anyone know if I could use it as a HEA choice? or maybe, as I haven't had my A choice today if I could have it and count less syns iykwim? xx

I don't think so, but if it is then that would be amazing!

I do hope a cheese cake recipe surfaces, I'd love to give it a go, although I've never made a cheese cake before x

I read somewhere that you can mix it with some plain philadelphia light to make it a little less rich.

just had it on toast with chopped banana and a squeeze of honey for brekkie. i also added a little tub to scan bran cake the other day...and a couple of table spoons of quark to the recipe too. crushed some malteasers up and sprinked them on top and it was chocolate heaven :)

Is actually alright on a ryvita instead of loads of biscuits

Am I the only person that thinks it's putrid then lol. Tastes like nasty cheap cooking chocolate to me and has a funny artificial aftertaste :(

chocolate philly

I've just tried chocolate philly and wow, I was in heaven. I bought it today as a new little treat for me to try and I was not disappointed! I had it with 2x malted milks (2 syns each) :D
Who'd have thought eh?
What does everyone else think?

Back