cadburys chocolate philadelphia!!

I put it on my cereal bar that i had to use up as my Hex B! It was amazing! Really got rid of the craving for something sweet :)

Rowan Rose said:
I put it on my cereal bar that i had to use up as my Hex B! It was amazing! Really got rid of the craving for something sweet :)

Omg what cereal bar??? Now totally thinking about using it on a fibre plus!

Hi!

I used an Alpen Light Choc and orange bar. I guess some people may find it too sweet but it really quashed the urge to binge on OH's chocolate. I've told him to hide it for its own safety :)

Last edited:
I'm dairy free but I thought this might be worth the pain! So I've tried it and it was yummy but I did taste the cheese which I didn't like :/ x

PatchworkPuss said:
Am I the only person that thinks it's putrid then lol. Tastes like nasty cheap cooking chocolate to me and has a funny artificial aftertaste :(

Lol!! No you're not. My friend hates it too. I love it on ryvita topped with banana and cinnamon. I know there's another thread dedicated to it, but I couldn't find it, and I only managed to get the choccie Philly this week as its always sold out! Xo

I think choccy philly us lush, its like eating chocolate cheeswcake, I tried some the first time tonight and was in heaven. Have to buy the 30g pots as its easier to make sure I don't eat a whole tub. :p

Going to try it tonight, my boyfriend bought me two tubs as I kept going on about it lol, so hope I like it.

Trying it tonight, just melting some and dipping banana's, strawberries, raspberries and grapes in it. Going to try it in a scan bran cake tomorrow.

But would love more idea's on what to do with it as well, just preying I like it as I have loads to get through otherwise lol, might try it on gingernut biscuits too

Had it on strawberries yesterday..just put some on a knife and spread on a strawberry...lush!!

Well have bought the little individual portions BOGOF in Tesco's so will be trying out some sweet treats x

I've just tried chocolate philly and wow, I was in heaven. I bought it today as a new little treat for me to try and I was not disappointed! I had it with 2x malted milks (2 syns each) :D
Who'd have thought eh?
What does everyone else think?
yum - I love malted milks!

It was gorgeous melting with the fruit. Like having a chocolate fountain.

Going to try it in a scan bran cake today, using 6 syns again, but 3 worth in the cake and spread the other 3 on top, think I might have it with orange segments. I'm not too sure what it will be like as scan bran cake isn't great lol, but I have 5 scan bran that need eating up and the choc philli is lovely so hopefully it will make the cake nicer

donna88 said:
Can it be used as a HEA? Part of me hopes so, another hopes not as I'd never have any other cheese or milk lol

I very much doubt it as its about 50% chocolate!! Wishful thinking tho lol

Back