cadburys chocolate philadelphia!!

Warmed it up and dipped strawberries in it, was lush!

Going to make a cheesecake with it today,hope its nice!!

hi did you make cheesecake ?
can you share how you done it ?
how many syns ?

sorry all these questions but im desperate for choc cheesecake :D

Never mind found my answer, might give these a try, tesco has them bogof

Am I the only person that thinks it's putrid then lol. Tastes like nasty cheap cooking chocolate to me and has a funny artificial aftertaste :(
Nope! - me too! - I can't taste any cheese in it, and I'm a cheese lover (and not just jokes). It tastes, to me, of a chocolate spread, I am not a great chocolate eater, and certainly not chocolate spread.

Maximus said:
Nope! - me too! - I can't taste any cheese in it, and I'm a cheese lover (and not just jokes). It tastes, to me, of a chocolate spread, I am not a great chocolate eater, and certainly not chocolate spread.

This! I don't even like Philly that much and can live without chocolate, I like it but must be in the mood!
So I haven't tried it don't want to bit may buy some for Son and have a bit just to say I've tried it!
Chocolate spread is RANK! as for the stuff with hazelnuts...gak the only nut I don't like!

Had some last night.. sooooo yummy!! I melted it in the microwave then stirred in my HEb of really nutty muesli (Aldi) and put the mixture into cupcake cases them put them in the freezer to set

Can't believe i've still not tried this! Once I've had one 30g pot, i can image i'd want to eat the rest :eek:

I got the big one, i love choco spread on bread so it's great to have a low syn option. On the foil on the top of mine, I have it divided into 8 segments so I only use 4 syns worth every time.

Works for me! Would love to see what it's like through porraige or something like that. Apart from on my HeB thats all I can think of using it for

I got the big one, i love choco spread on bread so it's great to have a low syn option. On the foil on the top of mine, I have it divided into 8 segments so I only use 4 syns worth every time.

Works for me! Would love to see what it's like through porraige or something like that. Apart from on my HeB thats all I can think of using it for

Wouldn't 8 segments work out at 3 syns, I worked out 4 segments were 6 syns?

donna88 said:
Wouldn't 8 segments work out at 3 syns, I worked out 4 segments were 6 syns?

Yes-the tubs are 160g so if the 30g tubs are 4.5 syns each, then the entire 160g would be 24 syns :) enjoy x

I like having it on tea biscuits its yummy :)

x

juejon said:
hi did you make cheesecake ?
can you share how you done it ?
how many syns ?

sorry all these questions but im desperate for choc cheesecake :D

Choc philly
Quark
Ww oat and choc chip cookie
Light spread

Mix philly and quark
Blitz cookies and mix with nelted light spread cookies
Spray loose bottom tin,press in cookie put in fridge ir freezer for half hour
Put choc mix on base and chill.

Dont know the syns adapted from ww recipe ;-)

lovely thank you will give this ago at the weekend :)

Don't like the ordinary philidelphia, but this is delicious! I dip fruit into it. Or like someone else said, spreadit on ryvita, top with banana and cinnamon - yum!

Wow!!! Just warmed a small tub up in the microwave and dipped half a punnet of strawberries :) lush!!! It's so much nicer warmed up xx

The 30g pot has dissappeard off the sw site. am i right in thinking its 4.5 syns for 30g?

x

Back