Total Solution Caffeine

chic81

Hi I've tried extante a few months ago but reverted back to ww.
I'm thinking of starting again with 3 exante products but carrying on with tea and coffee to get me through it- it would be with skimmed milk.
I know that I won't go into ketosis but hoping that being on a 600-700 cal diet I will loose.
Any thoughts? Advice? X

I guess it depends on how much milk you put in your tea/coffee and how often you have it?

I drink black tea (forced myself to when on Cambridge last year and now love it) but every now and then I treat myself to a cuppa with a splash of skimmed milk (I like strong tea!) and I'm fine. In ketosis too.

Otherwise you could just be on the next step up and take your daily milk allowance in your tea/coffee?

Gemma

Hi there,
I personally felt the same way before I started as I love my milky tea and coffee but I have managed to stay 100% on exante and just drink the blackcurrent flavouring in hot water for a hot drink! It's delicious and really replaces that urge of needing a cuppa! I honestly don't know if you would lose if not in ketosis, obviously because you would be creating a calorie defict then yes you should still lose weight but it might not be as quickly as it would if you were in ketosis. Sorry I can't be of much help, just do what you need to do in order to lose weight that would be my advice! Do what your comfortable with x

I had milk in my tea and coffee from the start and lost weight. It's a tough diet. I managed TS for one week b4 going to WS. My mental health could not manage TS. weekends were the worst. You shd be fine with milk, I doubt it will actually affect ur overall loses. It however is 'technically' not allowed.

Back