Caledonian Dukan

I must have been on a plateau as I'm now down 1.5lbs on yesterday which is great! PP today:
B - oatbran porridge with skimmed milk
S - beef slice, diet coke
L - Hard boiled eggs x2 tuna x2
D - Salmon, egg white omelette
And, I slept a fair bit last night - only woke up 4 times and back to sleep quickly each time. All's good.

Caledonia
You asked me what made me give up on DD. I think you answered it yourself. I LONGED for pizza, one of my favourite foods too! Along with bottle of wine at the ready too!
I also have found in the past fruit is one of my things. I am gonna grit my teeth and just think of consolidation never mind cruise....It has got to be worth it.

Was very happy this morning, down another lb, then husband weighed himself and he'd lost 3lb! There were doughnuts in the house yesterday evening for the kids and that was hard to resist. Managed it, after a little cry, by having some beef and a yoghurt. Think I'll go to the gym this evening to keep my mind off my cravings which are strong at the minute. I also live next door to a bakery which can be torture when I can smell fresh baking. Today's PP menu
B - Oatbran pancake, vanilla mullerlight
L - Omelette with ham
S - Diet Coke
D - Salmon fillet or Hake fillet
S - Cottage cheese if needed!

DH running again (for the first time in 8 years) which is lovely. I am going to make turkey lasagne tomorrow and can't wait as the recipe (on Dukanitout.com) looks delicious. Think I'm going to come up with some really yummy things for PV days which will give me something to look forward to if I'm struggling. The same website has recipes for dukan-friendly pizza which would be wonderful with a salad - argh I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it!

My hubbie also lost 3 yest but I'm still ahead in total as I'm sticking 100% and I'm not sure he follows it exactly whilst at work!
Well done for resisting, makes you stronger xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for sticking to it 100% Claire, I'm pretty sure DH does now as he was annoyed about putting weight on when he lapsed at a work 'do'! Your're right about getting stronger by resisting - it's the same at the gym, I make myself complete workouts even if I want to give up and feel better for doing so. Down half a pound this morning but today a PV day so might not weigh myself tomorrow! Today's menu:
B - Oatbran porridge made with water
S - Ham slice, cottage cheese
L- Mushroom Omelette
S - Diet Coke, tuna with chilli flakes
D - Turkey Lasagne (can't wait!)

Dukan lasagne is DELICIOUS!! The whole family had it and it is a big success. I has loads and am down 1/2lb this morning which is great too! Tomorrows PV dinner is going to be Moroccan meatballs with cucumber yoghurt and salad. Yum. And have brought yeast to make pizza at weekend. Now all someone has to invent is dukan-friendly wine!!

Todays PP menu:
B -Oatbran pancake with extra egg white as was I knew lunch would be late
L - Beef slices, cottage cheese
S - SF jelly
D - Hake
Feeling good today although tired as slept badly. Think DH and I have got into the swing of cruising! Have just bought a cheap coffee grinder which, as well as making nice coffee, will be able to grind the oatbran finer. This then makes really good oatbran wraps so I can make burritos and enchiladas for PV days. Will try muffins made with ground oatbran too as the one's I made on attack really weren't great.

hi Claire, I found the recipe on dukanitout.com which is a really good recipe site. I thought I'd transfer it to here when i have a spare few minutes as it was really good. Couldn't sleep till nearly three last night and had to get up at six so tired but down another 1/2lb so really happy. Today's PV:
B - oatbran porridge with water
S - Beef slice with cottage cheese
L - Mushroom and ham omelette
D - morrocan meatballs with cucumber yoghurt and side salad

I am SO hungry today, no idea why. Am having lots of decaff tea to try and ignore it and will start making dinner soon, maybe preparing everything will help. Nervous as we find out on Wednesday if we have the flat of our dreams, maybe stress makes me want to eat?

Todays PP menu:
B - oatbran in mullerlight
S - SF jelly
D - Salmon and an omelette
Too busy at work to have lunch but really not hungry which is odd as yesterday I was starving? Down 1/2lb on yesterday. Looking forward to chilli and salad tomorrow. Have two days of constant travelling next week including buses and ferries so am going to take a pack up and plenty of water to be organised. Really happy with how we are doing and how more fit we both are. Just wish the insomnia would stop - 2.30a.m last night before I got to sleep and was up at 6.00a.m. Might try saving my skimmed milk and having it warm at around 11. What's so odd is that I feel tired but am completely awake with no chance of getting to sleep.

Another 1/2lb down! Coming off really well at the minute which is great. Can't wait till I'm under 200lbs, a lovely milestone that is very close. Dukan trifle - oatbran, SF Jelly, Yoghurt on top. Had this for breakfast for some reason!
B - Dukan Trifle
L - Tuna and hard boiled egg with salad
D - Chilli and salad

Caledonia, so well done on your progress despite the insomnia!

It will be great to get to under the 200 mark - I know I love a milestone. Just the pur on we need.
I have been a bit remiss and have not lost any more so shall have to tighten up and follow your example!! :)

Thanks Beverley - I really struggled the first month - I kept doing Attack, coming to the weekend before Cruise and then giving in and having pizza, wine etc. Now however it's becoming more and more second nature. I have to cook at work and at home for the kids but don't mind either. It helps I've found some really delicious recipes and discovered SF jelly!

I am def going to try new recipes and get some jelly.

Really need to get out more too but car is broken down and there aren't many places to walk to. Unless you count Tesco as a fun place!!!

Back