Caledonian Dukan

Am I reading this diary right CD - did you go from bouncing around 200 to 183 in the last 6 weeks? That is fabulous! (avgs. to 2.83 lbs a week!!!) Congrats on the size 12 :) It is so nice to start wearing clothes that don't look like tents. The most fun I've had is buying new knickers - these ones actually look cute instead of like grannies!

I am really happy with my weight loss this last six weeks, just been very strict and am walking a lot every day. Have to keep reminding myself that the next month might be a LOT slower and I still have a long way to go. To be honest, I didn't think the size 12 jeans would fit - I planned to try to see how far up they would come and try each fortnight or so - but they do easily!! Very motivational! Can't wait to get to my goal and spend spend spend on an entire new wardrobe.

Yeah, love the fact that my BMI is no longer obese, just overweight - hasn't been that for a long time. Couldn't get to sleep last night as all I could think about was spinach soup (??) so am going to have that today and really enjoy it. Today's PV menu:
B - Oatbran porridge with almond flavouring (tastes like marzipan!)
L - Egg salad
D - Spinach soup with a side of cold beef.
S - SF jelly
Can't wait till the shopping is delivered later - I've been forgetting to order SF jelly and none of my local wee shops stock it. Just hope it gets delivered early enough for it to have time to set. If not, I'll be having lemon and lime jelly at midnight.

Hi which almond flavouring do you use - I love marzipan, well I did do 8 weeks ago - LOL

It was a silverspoon flavouring from sainsburys but any cake flavouring brand would do. I use either vanilla or almond flavouring in my porridge every day.

Am going to try and not go more than 3-4 hours without a snack for the next couple of weeks so here goes:
B - Oatbran porridge with vanilla, S - Cold beef
L - Boiled eggs x 2, S - Total FF yoghurt
D- Chicken Tikka, SF jelly, S - Cottage cheese
Hoping it will up my energy a bit as I am very active/busy at the minute and feeling quite headachy/tired/stressed. Lots of water too.

Yippee, below 13 stone (albeit only by a pound!) for the first time in 8 years. Good feeling. Going out to a school 'do' tonight with DH and everyone else will be sampling a typical school lunch. Hmm, just coffee for me! Feel good on lots of snacks and so happy that I've got some SF jelly - it's funny how you can really retrain your food habits and enjoyments. Bought first skirt in 10 years, size 12 but just too small - need another month or so.

well done thats brilliant :) you have done so well so far

Aargh, can't sleep - hope insomnia isn't coming back. With determination I got my new size 12 skirt on and wore it out, my six year old (who has never seen me in anything other than baggy tents to hide in) told me I looked 'amazing'. So pleased I made her happy. Birthday in a couple of weeks, I'm hoping for some nice knee high boots! Can't wait till tonight's thai green curry with spinach yum, yum, yum.

thats brilliant

Congratulations and well done!

I'm getting so used to my clothes being loose that I'm reluctant to try on smaller, less comfy ones.

That's brilliant - well done! :party0011:

The shop must be selling out of size 12 clothes!

Ha, my problem is I still don't feel thinner in my head so don't really believe smaller clothes will fit!

My sister in law is on attack for the second time and is struggling with cravings - she insists she needs to lose a stone but that would put her down to 8 stone 8 which, when she's my height, is going to be pretty slender. Told her to make meringue. My local coffee house, which is an incredible place full of squishy sofas and great coffee, now does scrambled eggs before noon. It comes with toast or bagel but when I say want the eggs plain they (after raising their eyebrows) give me extra eggs! Not sure what to eat today, might make quiche.

Going to make spinach and mushroom quiche for lunch tomorrow, yum. Have to come up with a varietey of quiche recipes as it is cheap, filling and tasty. Red pepper and tuna maybe, onion, courgette? Funny how I crave quiche rather than banoffee pie these days!

salmon & broccoli is also nice ... i make quiche at least once a week

Hmm, spinach and mushroom quiche yesterday yummy. Worked out that when I am at exactly 11stone my bmi will no longer be classed as overweight. Long way still to go but am looking forward to getting there. Tired at minute as walking an awful lot - 6hrs yesterday in total and the same again today probably. Have discovered pilates and it is amazing - I'm working muscles I've never fet before!!

Back