Caledonian Dukan

thank god for you muffins lol

CD you need a medal....one was enough for me lol

Hope you are OK and your MrCD withdrawals are not too hard to cope with - feel for you. July will soon be here - what a great summer we can all look forward too no longer having to hide away in big baggy tshirts all sweaty, grumpy & no confidence (that was me anyway) - ugh!

Hope you are OK and your MrCD withdrawals are not too hard to cope with - feel for you. July will soon be here - what a great summer we can all look forward too no longer having to hide away in big baggy tshirts all sweaty, grumpy & no confidence (that was me anyway) - ugh!

That was me too! I'm seriously thinking about getting my bare legs out this Summer!!! Shocking :eek:

Well, I have a killer headache and the shakes so I think I'm nearly back to where I should be. Think I'll do two more PP days, that would make 5 which should be enough. Drinking loads and trying to stay positive but not easy as all I want to do is sleep.

Another early night on the cards I think, trying to get past feeling crap by sleeping through it! Rather bored of PP now! Anyway, tomorrow:
B - Scrambled eggs x 2
L - Tuna x 2 tins
D - Grilled chicken breast (x2 if hungry!)
S - Mixed Spice Muffin/ 170g tub 0% total with 1tsp sweetener and almond flavouring

Monday PV :)
B - Scrambled eggs, mushrooms
L - Beef and vegetable soup
D - Aubergine lasagne
S - Mixed Spice Muffin/ tofu dessert

Tues PP:
B - Bacon and scrambled eggs
L - Chilli
D - Salmon
S - Mixed Spice Muffin/ tofu dessert

Wed PV :)
B - Scrambled eggs, mushrooms
L - Beef and vegetable soup
D - Chickenburger, salad, salsa
S - Rhubarb & Ginger Muffin/ tofu dessert

Gosh, I can't wait to have some veg.

Mrs CD the menus look great and I bet you can't wait for tomorrow to have some veg - I feel very naughty having had veg for 3 days in a row - managed a PP day yesterday and will do another one tomorrow but defo having veg today! Are the children back at school tomorrow? Or is Scottish half term different??? What's the weather up to in Glasgow - do you have snow too? Weather in Bedfordshire is frosty but sunny so think we are gonna get dressed and take Alice the dog for a walk with Mum!!! Have a v cuddly 3 yr old sat on the arm of the chair whilst I type this giving my cuddles and kisses - bliss!!! Still drooling over the tablet cheesecake - told my Mum and she was drooling too!!!I am so gonna have some as a gala meal one day!!!! LOL x

Your menus sound yummy. What's the tofu dessert?

It's on the recipe thread, Anjuschka started it. Very yummy, very addictive! Silken tofu, sweetener, flavouring and 2tbsp yoghurt. Blend till smooth.

Trudy - our half term is already over, had it when Mr CD here which was nice. No snow here, hail all yesterday though so staying in today. Re tablet cheesecake, we are definitely having it on Gala meal too - one of the reasons I can't wait to get to Conso:D. Today is dragging as I am desperate for some veg - lots of tea/coffee to keep my mind off it I think. Kids playing dressing up - I have Buzz Lightyear, a witch's black cat and Princess Strawberry all having a teddy bear's picnic! (They apparently put 13 eggs in the cake, glad it's pretend :eek:)

this tablet cheesecake sounds yum - Id never heard of tablet until this forum - shame it cant be posted :(

I could easily post you a packet of tablet but I don't think the cheesecake would travel!! If you like fudge you would love tablet. On the Isle of Lewis loads of shops have tubs of it by the counter, free, for you to have a piece (only when it's cold in the middle of winter but still very nice).

I am not really hungry, just devoured an enormous amount of chicken, but I am bored/wanting to comfort eat. Unfortunately I had my snacks earlier :sigh:. Tomorrow I have an appointment in the morning in an area I've never been to, which I always find nerve-racking with two pre-schoolers in tow. The afternoon I'm meeting up with my closest friend for coffee/gossip. 40 sleeps till I see Mr CD again, 133 sleeps till he's here for good. Right, kids bathed and put to bed then a cup of tea with "Call the Midwife".
My eldest found out yesterday that she passed her Law entrance exam AND Glasgow Uni has offered her a place to read Law, all nearly two years early as she was put up a year at school and was one of the youngest in the lower year. She'll be just sixteen when she starts... if she gets the results she needs. Very proud of her but nervous too, she wants this so much.

think I might just try some - is it all over Scotland? Might be going to Edinburgh to visit a friend in the summer

It's readily available all over Scotland, square sausage too which you should also try!

ohhh square sausage!! washed down with a lovely glass of irn bru! & no trip to Scotland is ever complete without a trip to Nardini's in Largs - tablet ice cream nom nom...

ohhh square sausage!! washed down with a lovely glass of irn bru! & no trip to Scotland is ever complete without a trip to Nardini's in Largs - tablet ice cream nom nom...

Why, oh why did you have to mention Nardini's? :eek:

im craving tablet now.... hmmmmm 40 min round trip to buy a bar ?? nah ill stay put today lol

Hope all goes well for your daughter CD you must be SO proud ! :) excellent achievement for her (and you :)) x

p.s. the shopping list for the scotland trip is getting longer now ;) thanks girls x

After a day when whatever could go wrong did go wrong, and I had to walk seven miles in freezing high winds and rain, dinner tonight was GORGEOUS. Definitely going to be having aubergine lasagne more often, moussaka too. After 5 days of PP today's food has been delicious, although dinner was the only meal not rushed! And, to top it off - I still have my muffin to have with a cup of tea once the kids go to bed :D
Tomorrow, yet more walking more than the normal 5miles as 3 year old at opticians. Going to also get her more clothes as she has had a huge sprout. Loads of people ask me whether her and her brother are twins now as she is so tall. She has a 6ft Granny and a 5ft Granny so who knows where she'll end up! Going to bribe them with snack in a cafe if they are good. Roll on Wednesday and another PV.

Back