Caledonian Smurf's Diary

Morning cally, glad you are feeling better and hope all going well

Cough sneeze, :(, not been on for a while fighting a chest infection.

Lost a pound this week, TOTM too so at least I can smile about that:) though I had put on.

The diet is going well, make up a menu of seven dinners, shop online (to avoid chocy isle lol).

Atkins fromage burgers last night, yummy.

Trying the lemon, thyme scallops tonight.

Taken me years to get round to using the recipe books, wish I had done so earlier.

Food sounds good. Sorry to hear you've been so under the weather!
Xx

Morning Cally, so how's things this morning then?

Morning Jim, feeling a bit better this morning, managed to get a couple of hours sleep without barking LOL.

The scallops were yummy last night and so quick to cook.

Planning Turkey curry tonight am going to try cauli rice. ??? Worth a try. I do miss naan bread:cry:.

Still struggling with the water intake tho.

Once you are past induction then i recommend joseph pitta breads from low carb megastore. But shhhhh, dont tell Jim i said so:D

Yummy food on here! :) x

Once you are past induction then i recommend joseph pitta breads from low carb megastore. But shhhhh, dont tell Jim i said so:D
SMACK!

Morning cally, caulirice is nice, just remember to thoroughly drain it, it can be very soggy.

Blitzed cauli and fried it up, looked okay, tasted weird... until we ate it with the curry, oh my .... I was converted to cauli mash and now the rice, yummy.

Thanks for the advice Jim, it is much appreciated.

Well on a sad note, I may have enjoyed dinner, but went for a shower later and then the coughing went into overdrive.

I could hardly breathe, H2B called NHS 24 and I figured a wee trip to the out of hours doc and that would be it... Nope, they sent an ambulance, and off to hospital.:(

Finally got home 6am, after tests, injections and lord knows what else. Confined to bed, and not a happy bunny.:eek:

Hope everyone else is well and doing good. X

Morning Cally, oh dear love, not nice, poor thing. I hope you feel better soon.

Back