callenetics crew....

claira07

needs a real kick in the
:)hiya a thread for anyone doing callenetics, to support and encourage each other,
please add your name

bubblypenguin
claira07
moti17
reject doll
rosaliebm
ruth g
sbridge

thanks xxx

Last edited:
Hi Claira. As soon as dvd gets here I shall be starting. We should be the Callanetics Crew!

claira07
BubblyPenguin
Reject Doll

Course you can sbridge. We will all be starting at some point this week so you have a head start on us if you already have dvd!

claira07
BubblyPenguin
Reject Doll
sbridge

Moti add your name as soon as you get your dvd!

i changed the name i like it,
add your names girls even if your waiting for dvd, i will use mine tomorrow for a taster, but we can all post as we start and help eachother through, you can also watch some on youtube whilst waiting for dvd xxx

Hey guys, just a quick mention; I looked through the DVD and some of the exercises require a bench or a pole of some sort so you can lift your leg up (it's quite hard to explain). Other than that, it's pretty easy to use from your front room.

You only have to do it for 3 hours a week to see results and because we're low carbing too, the results should be even better. It will spur us on if we have weeks where the weight losses aren't so good but the inch losses are :)

Here is some inspiration:
CALLANETICS BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS - Low Carb Friends

You mean we are pole-dancing too? lol

use a chair, back of sofa, table. theres usually something you can substitute, one exercise i used to use the door, but not near a window, it looked like i was doing rude things with it lol xx

You mean we are pole-dancing too? lol

Hehe, horizontal pole dancing ;) Lool, yeah Claira is right about using the back of a chair but it would have to be a high chair, lol. There are sections you can target; there are sections for legs and thighs, abs, upper body etc. It's also quite slow, so you get a feel of it. Don't be alarmed when she says to do 100 repetitions :p

I once pole-danced around a no-entry sign when drunk but that's another story and O/T! lol

I have got used to the 100 repetitions by doing daily sit-ups.

the only repititions i do is 100 trips to the loo.....lol

Ive been looking at it on you tube, cant wait to get started!!
My tummy needs some serious work out!!
As does my bum, hips, thighs............need I go on......

Lol! Did you check out the website I posted? The before and after pictures are good and show that you only have to do it for a few hours to notice changes x

some great pics, maybe we should take before pics, as we are this week, then in 4weeks just to see what the difference is along with cd, xxx

Back