Calling all 100%ers

That sounds yummy!!!! Just about to make a huge chicken stirfry :)

Whereabouts in Lanc are you Melanie??

I lost 1.5lb this week. Its funny before I stepped on the scales I was telling myself that any loss is good. Then when it was 1.5lb I was "oh is that all" Go figure, crazy or what!!!!!!:sigh:

Preston, but work in Accrington :)

Forgive me 100%ers for I have synned.
There was an unfortunate incident at my house last night involving a roast chicken dinner that I had looked forward to all day and, when carved, turned out to be bad in the middle! OMG I was distraught, I nearly cried.
Of course by then there was nothing else for it but to phone for a curry (oh dear, yes, there were poppadoms too!) and, 5 glasses of wine later (yes 5) I hd to be helped to bed!
So, feeling a little hungover and really rather shamefaced this morning...
And the evening before WI as well.
Managed to lose half a pound so I'm not gonna make myself feel bad any longer.
But sorry all, Melanie the Motivator was lacking in the will power department last night, but is back on top of things and determined to 100% it for the next 7 days.
Have a good week everyone.
X

Oh Melanie....you and me both!!! It was my Daughter's birthday on Sunday and I had planned on being good....then it all went belly up!!!
Handfuls of sausagerolls, egg and mayo sandwiches, mini quiches and a slice of birthday cake later, me and Hubby had a curry for tea!
I got back on track on Monday (yesterday), weighed this morning and I have stayed the same...Im not bothered about it either, because I lost 7lbs last week and really enjoyed myself Sunday!!!
So come on girl, back on track and we'll get through this week together!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Oh dear - that's 2 of us in the naughty corner then!
I'm back on track for sure now and am looking forward to a good WI next Monday. I might even venture into the gym (oooh, steady on there girl!)

Lol...I braved it and played Badminton with some work colleagues and Im glad I did now.....Ive come over all healthy! Lol (she says tucking into a satsuma)!!

hmmmmmmm....chocolate orange!! Lol

I am Hun, just brought back memories!!! Lol....I am just closing down pc for the night and sipping my water!

I've asked for a hazlenut chocolate orange for Xmas!! Hehe.

Well done for confessing both of you and more importantly - getting back on track.

I had a gain this week (very unexpected but think the week before caught up with me).... so I've been really really good today, no extra uncounted syns anywhere! x

Have had 6 and a half sins today ( pack of lf crisps and a pot of jelly) and going to gym tonight so have managed a good day :) Had jacket pot and beans for lunch and cereal bars and fruit during day. Think will have quorn meatballs and pasta for tea.

Hope I can keep it up all week as hardly any food in house, v little cash and don't get paid till Friday but will do my v v v best :D

Oh Louise, a gain, how disappointing for you. I hope its made you all the more determined to succeed so you can at least benefit from it.

No syns for me so far today Snow White - I may just treat myself to a little glass of vino later on with dinner (lamb shanks - yum!), but have to go out in a few minutes to take my daughter to guitar class. She has the lesson in the back of a music shop and makes me sit outside in the car and its FREEZING! I may take a hot water bottle with me!

Good luck everyone for a really great SW week and some happy moments on the scales.

Good evening everyone.
Another good 100% day for me today.

B w/meal toast (B), beans
L stewing steak, veg, yoghurt
D salmon, veg, potatoes (B)
(mix to max day)

syns wine 4.5, garlic and herb dressing 2

Milk for teas (A)

Am looking forward to a day off on Friday, may even go to the gym Friday morning.
How are you all doing? Still 100%? Anyone fallen by the wayside that needs a boost or are you all ok?

Still 100% here despite only losing a pound last week. It paid off because when I got weighed this week (Tues) I'd lost 4 :D I have now decided my body is allergic to Alpen lights! If I eat loads of them I lose 1 pound. If I don't have any, I lose 4! Typical!!

Well done for your confessions and getting back on plan ladies ;)

Well done Rachella!!!! You go girl!!!!

Well.....I spent yesterday in bed, so just catching up with all the threads...Louise sorry that you had a gain this week, but back on it and you will loose at next weigh in!
I am playing badminton today during my lunch break and also Im jiving this evening for 4 hours, so hopefully that will get things shifting in the right direction!!!

Good luck everyone on getting through another day....we can do it!!!!

Kerry-Ann

xx

Back