Calling all 100%ers

Everybody's doing really well. I've had a bad couple of days where I've not been eating enough. Not feeling good so haven't been able to face dinner. Still hopefully today.............

hope you feel better soon Susie, can you manage fruit? Something easy to eat like melon may be good? I felt a bit off yesterday and a box of pre-prepared melon from M&S sorted me out, obviously can't buy that too often as costs a few penny!

Thanks for the encouragement Mrs V, jiving sounds fun... I've been thinking of starting that!

I'm going to Canterbruy this weekend to go to the Christmas market... my main challenge is facing all the lovely food at the market - I expect there will be a German sausage stall... love those! I may just have a bite of someone else's, that usually helps, as long as I have a little taste I'm ok, otherwise I'll throw a strop! I want to save my syns for a nice meal out in the evening and then breakfast at the hotel the next morning.... love hotel breakfasts!

Jive really is good fun...everyone has a smile on the faces and there's none of this judging you cos of your size etc. I have been teaching for about 3 years now and dont see it as excercise, more fun and the firmed calves.... a bonus!! Lol

Some good losses recorded on here, and great motivation for the rest of us.

Day off work for me today (yay!) so in bed at the moment listening to OH and daughter get ready to go to Uni and school (and he brought me a cup of tea - lucky me!). I'll get up shortly as I promised myself I'd go to the gym this morning. Maybe a little shopping afterwards followed by some pressie wrapping and some housework (boo!) and a bit of studying. Bit of a busy one really.

Have a good day folk.
X

Melanie...I thought you said you had the day off???!!!! Lol
Well.....I sneekily weighed this morning :( I have stuck to the plan 100% this week and gained 1lb?! FFS! I know its that time of the month and yes, I am aware that I should loose it again next week, but it still doesnt stop the disappointment!
Oh well....keep at it and my official weigh in morning is Tuesday, so hopefully things will have shifted in the right direction....fingers crossed please!

Aww Mrs V, sorry to hear that, I was in the same boat this week too. You know what to do.... keep on going and look out for a huge loss next week. xxx

I'm 100% still, and doing red days, I'm starting to really like them, hopefully it'll shock my body into losing weight.

There again, I had a jacket potato as a B last night and when it came to eating I ate all the potato first and then the meat was an after thought! x

Aw Mrs V don't be disheartened, you know the weight will come off if you stick to the plan, we soemtimes just have these annoying weeks that we don't deserve.

Well, I eventually got my backside out of bed and spent an hour in the gym, then a bit of shopping. When I got home I wrapped loads of Xmas pressies (including 2 for my kitty!) and had lunch (ham salad, 3 laughing cow and a fruit salad).
Just chilling in front of Jeremy Kyle (I love Jezzer!) and thinking about housework that needs doing.

I love Green Days, but hold water, so I look forward to eating them twice a week.
I stick to mainly Red days and love them as I am a huge meat fan and I am quite happy to eat it with salad or roasted veg.
I have and will stick to the plan 100% and see what happens on Tuesday, but as its the good ol'e star week, I will either gain ir sts again....Im prepared for it!

Im buying a pressie for my dog and my parents dog (they live together with my parents, as my dog doesnt like my daughter!)!!!
Im supposed to be working, but its dead here!!! Lol

I just bought my cat a cradle that goes on the radiator hopefully she will like it. Need to find something for the dogs now. Although get spoilt rotten anyway. The cat was more difficult as she doesn't like toys or treats.

Lol...my mate bought one of those radiator hammocks for his cats and they used to fight over who was going to lie in it first!

Good morning all.
Well I've noticed a few posts on SW in general about people falling off the wagon, eating stuff they then feel bad about etc.
Its probably the cold weather - I know it makes me want to eat stodgy stuff, and if there's nothing to hand that's when it all goes wrong.
So if anyone has any good ideas for quick and easy SW friendly stuff that might just help ward off those cravings, get posting.
I'll start

Green - SW chips, egg and mushy peas
Red - brekkie fry up - sausages, egg, mush, toms, bacon, then either beans or w/meal toast for HexB (or both!)
Green - pasta with tomato based sauce made from tinned toms, garlic, onions, peppers, mushrooms, parmesan (HexA) on top.

I'm off out shortly - meeting mummy for coffee (tea with skimmed milk for me!!) then a bit of shopping, then maybe a trip to the gym later.
Am hoping for roast lamb for dinner (OH is cooking - yay!), then evening of X Factor and 'Outnumbered' - has anyone seen this yet? Its on BBC1 round 9ish and is absolutely hilarious.

Hope you all have a good day - and remember why you are all doing this...you'll all feel great at WI if you 100%, I'll guarantee it.

X

Hi Melanie I'm still sticking 100% woo hoo. I will confess that from the 5th Dec to 9th Dec I won't be though. I'm going to Reading to meat my 2 best friends and we have 2 Xmas markets planned. Mulled wine and sausages here I come. I will be straight back on plan afterwards though. Promise

Stayed the same this week - but had a mishap :-( Back on track now though so hopefully will be able to post a good loss next week :)

er, yeah...

erm worse, southern comfort, corona, wkds and some other stuff. Feel v ill and sorry for myself today, only eaten 2 alpen lights, lf supernoodles and drank loads of squash- debating what to have for tea - on green day...

Good morning all. (Morning Snow White - how are you today?)

Well I'm up a little too early for my liking on a Sunday - the kitten woke me up at around 5ish by galloping round the bedroom and I couldn't get back to sleep so I've left OH snoring and thought I may as well get up.

Very frosty and cold here today.

Plans for the day - I was considering going to the gym this morning but have got a blister on my toe (ouch) as I went both Friday and Saturday and spent an hour each time on the treadmill. Could be time for new trainers...
Still I'll see how I feel once I've had my cup of tea and decided on breakfast. I should go really as I want a few good losses in the run up to Christmas. I've only 6.5lbs to go before I get 3 stone and it'd be a great pressie to myself to achieve that by Christmas week.

Plans for the day then - gym (yes, for sure) then cinema after lunch with my daughter. We're going to see Four Christmases, trying to de-stress her as she had her GCSE mocks last week and has her college interview on 8th December so she deserves to relax a bit.
Also, I really need to get out of the house this afternoon - OH is looking forward to the footie this afternoon (OMG its sooooo funny, he always gets changed into his team shirt to watch, like they can actually see him!!!!).

Its beef ghoulash out of the SW magazine for dinner, I've made it once before and its really nice.

In between, I'm sure I'll fit in a little housework and some studying, before its back to work tomorrow.

What are you all up to? Whatever it is, have a good one and keep 100% with your next WI in mind (tomorrow for me).
X

Hi Melanie, am good this morning :)

Your day sounds v busy!! I meant to go to pilates this morning but slept in and by time I'd scraped all the ice off the car it wasn't worth going cos the class would have been 10 mins in! So will either go to gym later or do my pilates dvd at home. I have a busy day of cleaning, de-cluttering the house, may do same to car - it looks like i live in it!!! Have had a banana and bowyers sausages and egg brekkie this morning - was yum. Still starving though after hardly eating anything yesterday!!!

Back