• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Calling all brides-to-be!

I know there was a thread a few weeks ago mentioning the dreaded bingo wings and its certainly a BIG concern for me on my wedding day as I want to contain the 'flapping' lol.

Just seen this website on another forum and its exactly the type of cover-up I had in mind.

Not sure if i'm allowed to post the link but I promise I am in no way connected to the company...

Its called wraporshrug. co. uk (without spaces but you know that anyway, lol)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

PinkyEyes

S: 12st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 0st9lb(5.36%)
I'm hoping that if I stick to the diet and work out enough with the 30 day shred that my bingo wings will be under control for my wedding - less than 13months to go now!

PinkyEyes

S: 12st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 0st9lb(5.36%)
It's a workout DVD - the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred - I certainly feel the effects in my arms! I'm only on the first level at the moment, but I think it is a really good workout, especially as it is only 27minutes long.

ah I see! Ooh, might have to look into giving it a go then!

Will still cover my upper arms up on my wedding day as I know i wouldn't feel comfortable being too bare but now I'll be able to 'throw my hands up in the air, and wave'em around like i just don't care' (Backstreet Boys - love it, lol)

S: 132.1kg C: 132.1kg G: 100kg Loss: 0kg(0%)
Just one small thing -

HOW MUCH???

Ye gods, talk about wedding tax.... You really do pay extra to have it in white...

S: 14st10lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st1lb Loss: 1st4lb(8.74%)
I'm a bridesmaid to be! Does that count!? My dress is strapless and seeing myself in it has prompted me to start exante!