Calling all Irish!!!

Hi Love this idea! I'm from Dublin. I definitly think Dunnes have the best WW range. I don't buy a lot of ww products as they are quite expensive for what you get.

loop the loops are only 2pp

Hi Lastchancelou!..I bought the WW Creme Fraiche in Tescos in Naas the other day and I used it to make a low-fat fish pie..it worked really well. You could use that in curries too..yum!

woo hoo im from Dublin - i find Dunnes Stores great but i have to say Iceland down in Ballyfermot is BRILLIANT - all the ww frozen meals are only €2 !!!!!

Here in Limerick. Just started the points plus ww on wed. Did the old programme before lost a good bit , back now again :(
Can't get used of it. Supposed I'll just have to !

Hi All, Im another Irish WW member, I'm living in Dublin too :D

Hi, new to the web site and find all the MSG very motivating .. I'm in WW for about a month and have lost 10lb and I have another 3 stone to go .. I'm glad this tread is giving local information re Irish shops etc ... Good luck everybody xx

Oh stop :) , i love them so much. And also last longer than a bar of chocolate etc.

:sign0144:

Hey im up in belfast so we dont have the exact same shops but was in b&m homestores today and they has ww pasta sauces, beans & soup all cheaper than other shops (sauce was only 89p). Also get wee bargains in iceland & poundland

Hi all :happy096: great idea for a thread, so helpful to be able to get tips for offers etc in irish supermarkets..im in carlow in ireland!! been on an off ww loads of times, back on d bandwagon again now..im following the old plan from home myself at the moment.Started back lst wk 3lbs dwn so far!
Good luck everyone..

I'm in laois :) Only a few miles away from ya. My auntie and cousins live in carlow town.

hi...oh its a small little country isnt :p ur only dwn the road!! How are you getting on..are you doing meetings? I'm doing this from home..just think the 10 euro every wk could be used otherwise, i can go swimming a couple times a wk for that so im tryin my best to be strict an do it from home! Couldnt weigh myself lst nite..weighin scaled packed in! So off to buy a new one today..
How are you getting on?

I was going to meetings in portlaois as i didn't like the leader in abbeyleix but as you said that tenner a week pays for my gym membership. Doing it from home now and getting on great. The meetings here are bad anyway they aren't well informed. I get more info on here. I lost 1lb today after an extremily bad weekend. Thinking of changing weigh day to a monday to keep me on the straight and narrow. I find alcohol my biggest downfall. There is just never enough pp's left for it :D

Hi everyone, what gorgeous weather! Just another deal in Dunnes this week - smoked rashers for EUR2.00 for a pack of 10 and they are only 3PP for two rashers - they're yummy!!

Back