Calling all Irish!!!

If you're looking for a bargain, Aldi have started selling own label skimmed milk at 85c for 1L versus over a euro everywhere else - a lot of money to be saved here - I plan on freezing a few litres to save me going there too often!

Just found dunnes stores simply better triple choc half coated in milk choc cookies. There bout the size of your palm and 3pp each or 6pp for 2. much better than a stoopid choc digestive :) try em yum yum perfect for dunking in tea

Brennans wholewheat stoneground brown bread is also 2pp per slice and 4pp for two. Its also yeast free which is a bonus.

wow some great tips on food on this thread.

hi ladies - I am from Waterford and will pop in to this thread if i find any bargains / hints or anything at all.

Viva

Just a bit off an OMG one, supervalu own brand rashers (relly thin with the tiniest bit of fat on them )are 9pp for two. I am gobsmacked.

Hey all, good to have some Irish buddies on as we sometimes get lost when stuff exclusive to the UK is mentioned! I'm in Wicklow. Will post any good point deals I come across!

Hi everyone, with the Summer coming I thought you might be interested to know that Aldi have Calipo-like fruit frozen pops (you know the ones you push up through a cardboard tube?) well the strawberry ones are yummy and only 2PP each - amazing!!!

Hey all Dundalk here!! Great thread. I lost over 5 stone with WW and got my gold then got complacent and put on 11 pounds!! Started back on track a week and a half ago. 3lbs off last week and hopin for more this tues as ive walked near 30 miles!! If you like gammon steaks check out the dunnes own brand, 2 for 1.99 and 4 pp each! So nice and filling and beats the pants of the miserable medallions hehe!! Keep up the good work everyone :)

hi all i'm irish too! Doing pp at home myself its difficult but got to be done. I have just under four stone to loose feels like a mountain. Anyone any tips for staying motivated thats the hardest part for me i think!?:eek:

Salutations! Irish girl here too. Awesome thread, been looking for soda bread points for ages, and fair play for the supermacs points too!

Sami, I'm in the same boat as you, I want to go to regular meetings but I have a few reasons not to, also looks like we have similar amounts to lose, my motivation are my skinny jeans and the mirror tbh thats all the motivation I need. My sister in law told me once to look at yourself in the mirror bouncing while naked and that's all the motivation you'll ever need lol. I'm not even brave enough to try bouncing in front of the mirror with clothes on!

Galtee cheese slices are 1pp for one, 3pp for two.
Nice to have one on a slice of toast when you just need cheese on toast :)

I like the low low medium White cheese slices 2pp for one and worth it. I put it in sambo's or break it up and melt it in with the WW mediterranean pasta meal :) niiiiice

Hi guys and gals! Im brand new here...from Donegal so the title of this thread caught my eye!
I started WW 4 weeks ago and so far have lost 10lbs!! Got quite a bit to go though for my wedding next year so im lookin forward to talking to you all x

Hey DB85, welcome (or should we be saying Fáilte!? lol) so when is your wedding? Well done on your weight loss so far.

Go raibh maith agat Shinnyr!!
Getting married next Sept(2012) to my wonderful fiance of 8 yrs!! <3<3
Would love to just not feel self-conscious on the day!
Bit of a blip tonight and had a McDonalds after the cinema : 0
Oh well, fresh start tomorrow :)
xxx

Go raibh maith agat Shinnyr!!
Getting married next Sept(2012) to my wonderful fiance of 8 yrs!! <3<3
Would love to just not feel self-conscious on the day!
Bit of a blip tonight and had a McDonalds after the cinema:eek:
Oh well, fresh start tomorrow :cool:
xxx

Back