Calling all Irish!!!

Hey raindrops, I only noticed this tread myself!! How are you getting on?

Hi Popnfresh :)

So glad I'm not here on my ownie oh!!

Getting on okish, last week was first week so did well and was 4.5 lbs down
this week not so focused so finding it hard and seem to be doing a lot of nibbling -
dread Tuesday

Well done to you on the weightloss, fantastic!!!

I'm still here, there a good few Irish lassies hanging around :) How's everyone? X

Hi Popnfresh :)

So glad I'm not here on my ownie oh!!

Getting on okish, last week was first week so did well and was 4.5 lbs down
this week not so focused so finding it hard and seem to be doing a lot of nibbling -
dread Tuesday

Well done to you on the weightloss, fantastic!!!

Cheers! I'm just back from dinner though and feel like I've just gained a stone, I ate sooooo much! I know how you feel about nibbling I gave up ciggys and it seems to be all I do now I spent the last 4 weeks loosing and gaining the same lousy pound!!

Well done on your loss x!

I'm still here, there a good few Irish lassies hanging around :) How's everyone? X

Hey lady,

just notice how close you are to goal, fair play! How are you getting on?

HI aswethinkweiz :D

Hiya hon, how's things? :)

Hey lady,

just notice how close you are to goal, fair play! How are you getting on?

Oh I was but then christmas came - haven't updated my stats in ages as I'm using the app here. I'm 10st 13 again :( for shame. Gotta get my head back into it again!!

Hi I'm still here I've been doing a lot of arsing around too and like you I need to get back in the game

I'm so glad to see others here
as I thought it was just me!

Haven't had a good day, was ok until this evening
then had a glass of wine which led to crisps and chocolate...
dear oh dear...

Back on track tomorrow I hope
Weigh in Tuesday night but think I'll be the only one bold!

Have a good week all of you

No worries Raindrops, I had swiss roll and custard and some chipsticks today! Tomorrow is another day ;)

I think it's something in the air, I've been picking at food all day today!!

I think it has been so cold lately that I just want to eat, I decided last week enough was enough though and am back into it again :)

I think it has been so cold lately that I just want to eat, I decided last week enough was enough though and am back into it again :)
Wow hun ur loss is amazing!!!!
Youll be at goal in no time ;) x

I have been crap the last two weeks... Really need to cop myself on. Put on a lb last week and didn't go this week... It's so easy to fall off the horse but I'm back on now since yesterday. I have lost 2 stone 3lbs since Nov and have 1 stone 12lbs to go :)

Pop just found this thread - can I join - looking fwd to reading tips and hints from the beginning on where to get what!

Hey everybody, glad this thread is up and running again, im in Dublin. Tryin soooooo hard on WW this time but have had a few set backs in past 3 wks that have been so disheartening. But enough is enough and I am really gonna get my head in the game!! Glad there's some fellow irish ppl to share stories with!!

Back