Calling all Irish!!!

Ooooh Ive just seen this! Fab idea! Im new here can anyone tell me how to subscribe this this? Lol

Once you reply to a thread you are subscribed, so you've already done it lol.

I just realised that there haha I hate being the newbie :p Ive used miniminis as a reference many times but it never entered my mind to join up!!

I just realised that there haha I hate being the newbie :p Ive used miniminis as a reference many times but it never entered my mind to join up!!

Its a great site, I can spend ages just looking around at diaries and threads. You'll soon get used to it :D

Im starting to get addicted already lol :D

Since this is an irish thread, has anybody tried the pizza bases from superquin? Im not too sure of the name but you get two in a pack they're plain bases and you can add your own toppings (passata 0pp, veggies chicken etc) Theyre 10pp for the base but I made one as a treat for myself and my partner at the weekend and we halved one they were delcious!! (And half each was more than enough!!)

oh i love pizza!!!! may add them to my shopping list!!!! are they the ones that you buy at the deli counter?

oh i love pizza!!!! may add them to my shopping list!!!! are they the ones that you buy at the deli counter?

No theyre pre packed in the cold asile (I think theyre with garlic breads and ribs etc) They realy curb a craving!!! Ill try and find out the name when I go shopping today :D

oh great thank you! i love a pizza its my ultimate comfort food!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys I went shopping and found the name of those bases they are called Pizza Da Piero! They're down the isle with the superquinn own brand garlic bread etc :)

They also had mini pizza bases incase your cooking for one (because I would eat the whole thing myself :p)

Enjoy your pizza's guys!!

Ok guys I went shopping and found the name of those bases they are called Pizza Da Piero! They're down the isle with the superquinn own brand garlic bread etc :)

They also had mini pizza bases incase your cooking for one (because I would eat the whole thing myself :p)

Enjoy your pizza's guys!!

Great find!! Will defo get them over wknd!! Dis u pur much cheese on it?

Hahaha I got the jist of it :D I normally stick to 20g of cheddar! Or if ive no cheddar maybe 20g of light buffalo mozzerella cut up!! I could honestly probably even go without the cheese sometimes because I put so much stuff on them haha I used to make pizza on tortilla wraps, theyre nice but hard to eat because the wraps are so thin :( Ive made them on pitta bread too which is also nice if your stuck for a base :) I think I have a pizza addiction haha

Hahaha I got the jist of it :D I normally stick to 20g of cheddar! Or if ive no cheddar maybe 20g of light buffalo mozzerella cut up!! I could honestly probably even go without the cheese sometimes because I put so much stuff on them haha I used to make pizza on tortilla wraps, theyre nice but hard to eat because the wraps are so thin :( Ive made them on pitta bread too which is also nice if your stuck for a base :) I think I have a pizza addiction haha

you are a mine of information!!!! thank you!

Omg I loooooove pizza! Ive tried making pitta pizza before but sometimes u just cant beat a normal pizza!! Cant wait to try it anyway :)

The pizza del Piero bases are only 10points!! That's the best news I've had all week!

I've bought them before in Superquinn in Rathgar, the butchers across the road also has them!

I'm also a returner to Weight watchers, living in Dublin and new to the minimins!
I think I'm addicted to rice cakes with chocolate Philly (1 rice cake & half a small tub/portion chocolate philadelphia @ 2 points) this time around... Really nice snacks and not as addictive for me as real chocolate or Nutella!

Hi everyone,

I'm also based in Dublin. Joined WW 6 weeks ago. Had a really tough last two weeks (+.5lb and then +1lb) so hoping for a loss this week.

Lovely to "meet" you all... I'm also dying to have pizza now lol

Back