Calling all those 'Healthy eating' or 'Changing lifestyle'

Hi Martina,

I put a long post to you on the Pet's Corner thread. Welcome. I think if you can lose the weight you want by Healthy Eating -- this is the best method. I do not have the patience for this method -- so, I will get the weight off and then move into healthy eating.

MM

Hi,

Haven't been posting my daily menu's for a while, but it definately helps me to stick to my plan if I do so here we go again, feel free to post yours if you think it'll help you too, and we may even give each other different meal ideas....;)

B - missed it today trying to get my daughter to the emergency dentist! ooops
L - bacon sarnie (wholemeal bread) pk of french fries, shape fat free youhurt
D - Quorn (1st time of trying) stir fry, fruit

flavoured water and nature valley oaty bar snack

Off to walk the dogs in the snow now, wish me luck Brrrrrr! :cool:

Off to walk the dogs in the snow now, wish me luck Brrrrrr! :cool:
Ah, so jealous - would love to be able to take a dog (not to mention two!) for a walk while snowing. In a very strange way it's my idea of good times....

Happy new year sweetie!

P.S.
Hoping you'll take a pics xx

Hi All :wavey:

Hope your not too cold in the snow!

Today's menu is...

B - Oat so simple (made with skimmed milk)with sultanas and apricots
L - WW Soup
D - WW meal with salad

snacks - shape fat free yoghurt, nature valley bar, fruit

Drinks - 1 glass apple juice, flavoured water, 1 highlights hot choc

exercise - Going swimming with the girls today as they are off school, and will be walking the dogs too!

Mini - I'll put some pics of the dogs in the snow on now...:D

Have a nice day!

Sounds like a fab plan!!!
Enjoy your swimming xxx

Morning People!

Due to breaking down yesterday I had a change of plan for lunch, and as I was pretty peed off I had a triple sarnie, a full fat pk of crisps and a choc bar!!! :rolleyes: Then to carry it on had super noodles and cheese on toast for dinner (lighter cheese) and porridge again in the evening!!! Grrr

Hoping to get back on track today, and get to the gym this avo, I must admit though I'm finding the food a bit more difficult since xmas....

Any words of wisdom for me?? (shouting could work) ;)

hiya all - i came here o the lovely lisamac's recommendation lol!
i have started trying to train myself into a halthier lifestyle too rather than "dieting" and this forum is fab!

i have a diary in the "diaries" section so please take a look and comment etc - i love making friends on here!
i will post on this one from time to time but my diary is my main focus for now :)

its called claires food diary - im trying to focus on my eating as opposed to the actual weight loss - again trying to get rid of the "diet" mindset!!

x

Morning!!

Right, i'm taking complete control back as of today...i'm off to the gym, and taking dogs for a walk and my menu will be...

B - half a bowl of shreddies and sk milk
L - WW soup
D - Stir fry

Snacks - Fruit, fat free yoghurt

Drinks - water and flavoured water

I want to hit my -7lb target by the end of the month to ensure I stay on track for goal so here's to very hard work for the next 2 weeks!!! :D

Had a great work out at the gym I only need to knock 0.80k off to hit my 30 min target for the 5k run - gonna do that by the end of this month!! :D

I've booked boxercise for tues and step for thurs at the gym...feeling good, positive and ready for the summer challenge I signed up for...bring it on!
Talking about spirt!!! You go girl xxxx

Hey ;)

Thanks mini :flirt2:

Did well yesterday and stuck to my plan so feeling positive i'm back on form now. I also weighed myself yesterday to put my mind at rest over what i'd gained at xmas, and so I knew what I was dealing with, and I was fairly surprised to find out it was only a 4lb gain....so to keep on track for my -7lb a month loss I am aiming to lose 11lb by 26th Jan. I know it's a big amount but I'm going for it (even if it's only to prove hubby wrong that I CAN do it) lol so we'll see how I go....!

Walked the dogs this morning, and my menu is...

B - 1 piece toast with l/f spread and marmite
L - chicken salad sarnie
D - WW meal

Snacks - pk quavers, fruit, nature valley bar

Drinks - highlights hot choc and flavoured water

Hope your all well :D

Been doing really well this week, bit peeved this morning though as i'd booked step aerobics and the bloody car won't start so I haven't been able to make it!

Thinking of weighing tomorrow just to see how i'm going on the scales...

Hope your all doing well?!

Ps I'll put some more pics of the dogs on today for those who are interested :)

Loving the pics - thanks for sharing xxx

Don't worry about missing the classes - I am sure you'll do it soon.
I hate not being able to rely on my car - grrrrrrrrrrr
Thankfuly this winter my car is behaving so far :)

Good luck for your WI tomorrow x

Yep, it was my Xmas gift (for myself!!!)
It does make such a big difference - regardless of how much photoshop needed to be used LOL

Hi,

How's everyone getting on?

I'm doing OK, car's been in the garage though so haven't been able to get to the gym :( and the weather is getting me down in general, why can't it be summer all year round? :rolleyes:

Taking the dogs for a longer walk today so hope that helps - weigh in next week though so I need a final push...

Hope your all well :)

Good luck with your wi! xxx

Back