Calling fellow wii fit users

rolo

I got mine today and just waiting for the kids to go to bed so I can actually have a proper turn. Didn't appreciate being told I was the only overweight person in the family grr.

I've done a bit of hula hooping, step and jogging and tried the press up thing. Really feeling now. Do you all keep it up?? Or has it become a novelty that sits in the corner of the lounge?

Roz x

mine is used....occassionaly!! i do the body test and boxing and stepping but thats it!! after a while u dont bother doing them all only the ones u really like!!

Kept it up :) Ive even asked my stepdad to cut me a big piece of wood the same size so that i can make it a bigger step. Theres a game involving sitting still on the board - it's impossibly hard.

I can't do the bubble on the river one, it makes me RAGE with anger. grrrr, i'm getting angry just thinking about it xx

Oh i'm so jealous, i want one...have been looking everywhere for it but all out of stock. I played the boxing game Sun and my arm is still aching. So would you reccommend them?x

Got mine after seeing your thread rolo:)

I'm completely addicted to it, only trouble is fighting my kids to get on it.

We bought ours a couple of months ago online and within minutes of buying it, they were out of stock. The funny thing is, the weight limit is 23 stone 8 lb and I am roughly 24 stone 5/6 so need to lose just under a stone to be able to get on it! However, as I start CD tomorrow maybe this time next week I will be able to get going on it - I cant wait, my inlaws have it and it looks so much fun!

I use mine everyday and its great! May be we should post our scores

theyve got loads of em in my local toys r us but i need to get a wii before a wii fit

suppose i need to plug the tv in before anything else......

Oooh, lets post scores. I always think i'm quite good until i know what everyone else scores and realise how rubbish i really am!!
My faves are hula hooping, boxing, step and the footie one just now. I havent done any of the muscle ones.
We had friends round and the three men competed, what a laugh we had at them trying to outdo each others scores.
In our house i have the top score for the footie at 164.
As the wii fits are so hard to come by we are really trying to make use of ours. The kids dont usually remember about it and its me that takes it out but everyone wants a shot when i do. Had my neices staying over last night so the 5 girls played olympics til late o'clock.

Back