calling my consultant

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Missy_mint, 25 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Missy_mint

Missy_mint Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everybody, im not sure what to do there was a plan to go slimming world tonight but i now have the option of a day trip and really want to go however im not sure if i will get back in time.
    I dont want to get charged for not turning up and looked on the SW website and was able to get my consultants mobile number not sure if i should call her and ask her if i can take today as holiday.... help please

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PandaGirl

PandaGirl ALMOST NORMAL!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world when i am being good. The sea food and eat it diet when i'm not being good!!!
    Yeah... I would!! Think you get six weeks holiday so as long as you think you won't need them sometime else, give her a ring.

Have a lovely day xx

4. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would ring and say that you may not get back in time, so if you don't can she count it as a holiday.

I have done that twice with late meetings at school, and turned up, but that was fine, it didn't have to count as holiday.

Also, my consultant was happy for me to turn up at any time to get weighed (not just the first 30 mins like normal)

5. angelslice

angelslice Full Member

If you feel awkward about ringing then just drop her a text to say you may not be there and to count it as a holiday, you won't incure the backfee the following week then x

judimac likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.