calling my consultant

Missy_mint

Hey everybody, im not sure what to do there was a plan to go slimming world tonight but i now have the option of a day trip and really want to go however im not sure if i will get back in time.
I dont want to get charged for not turning up and looked on the SW website and was able to get my consultants mobile number not sure if i should call her and ask her if i can take today as holiday.... help please

Yeah... I would!! Think you get six weeks holiday so as long as you think you won't need them sometime else, give her a ring.

Have a lovely day xx

I would ring and say that you may not get back in time, so if you don't can she count it as a holiday.

I have done that twice with late meetings at school, and turned up, but that was fine, it didn't have to count as holiday.

Also, my consultant was happy for me to turn up at any time to get weighed (not just the first 30 mins like normal)

If you feel awkward about ringing then just drop her a text to say you may not be there and to count it as a holiday, you won't incure the backfee the following week then x

Back