Calorie Counting and Wii Fit Diary

Another good day today! Managed to stick to 1000 calories today, didn't do any exercise on my Wii Fit as I was at work most of the day. Also, I had a ham and pickle sandwich for lunch with 2 pickles, a can of pop and an apple. I think it created too much acid as I was left with a big bloated uncomfortable tummy all afternoon, was not nice :0(

It's a lot better now though which is good! OH went shopping this morning and bought me some skinny cow mint choc chip lollies which was nice of him!! I treated myself to one after my tea. Then he went and spoilt it all by offering me a mint Aero!! I refused of course and said "don't go doing silly things like that!" lol!

I haven't had crisps since Tuesday and I'm thinking that I'd quite like a packet so may treat myself tomorrow!!

Hope you all enjoy the sun tomorrow! xx

Another good day today! Managed to stick to 1000 calories today, didn't do any exercise on my Wii Fit as I was at work most of the day. Also, I had a ham and pickle sandwich for lunch with 2 pickles, a can of pop and an apple. I think it created too much acid as I was left with a big bloated uncomfortable tummy all afternoon, was not nice :0(

It's a lot better now though which is good! OH went shopping this morning and bought me some skinny cow mint choc chip lollies which was nice of him!! I treated myself to one after my tea. Then he went and spoilt it all by offering me a mint Aero!! I refused of course and said "don't go doing silly things like that!" lol!

I haven't had crisps since Tuesday and I'm thinking that I'd quite like a packet so may treat myself tomorrow!!

Hope you all enjoy the sun tomorrow! xx

Quavers, wotsits, french fries and squares are only 88 cals a bag!!!

I've just nabbed a packet of OH's Skips which were 82 cals and they tasted so good with not having had any for a while!! x

Well it was another busy day today! I woke up and did my 30 mins on Wii Fit straight away! I did my jog in 3 mins so I had to add a minute of hula hoop to my routine in order to do my 30 minutes he he!! Then it was off to work and today I was on the shop floor rather than the office so I got a bit of exercise in there too! Then it was home at 1 for my dinner and then my darling son decided that we should go out on the green outside our house as he wanted to play with the little boy up the road. I'm not in a place just yet where I want to leave him to play on his own so I sat on a chair with a book and watched him. Well the book didn't get read as I was forced to join in with running races and scooter trials lol! It was good fun but I was shattered at 5 and was glad to get inside and have a relax on the sofa!

My tea was absolutely gorgeous!! I made the gravy really thick and it was to die for, veggies have never tasted so good he he!!

I've had 1200 calories today but the amount of exercise I've done I'm very happy with this!!

Hope everyone has had a great day today in the sunshine xx

Hey everyone!!

First WI today and I've lost 2.5lbs yay!! Really pleased with his as Monday and Tuesday I was a little bit naughty as I've got the dreaded PMT's and I just can't diet at this time of the month (I find it absolutely impossible!!)

So tomorrow my son is off school as the teachers are striking so we are going to go to Mcdonalds so I will try to make a good choice although I'm really craving a Quarter Pounder!! Will let you know what I had he he!!

Thanks for reading... I'll set my goal for next week for another 2.5lbs to get myself into the 10's again!! I think I'll let myself have between 1200 and 1400 calories this week as I sometimes find it hard on 1000 calories xx

Lol my kids chase me round the house with mcdonalds trying to knock me off my diet :) I have really weird kids tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys! So sorry that I've not updated on here for ages!! It's just been a really mad time! Mcdonalds update... well in the end we shared, chicken nuggets, fish fingers, burger, fries and a fruit bag!!

I've been trying hard to keep to my calories, to be honest I've been eating quite a lot of junk which isn't too good so I've got some ingredients in to make some curries and soup etc... Was doing well on the Wii Fit until my son was naughty and OH confiscated the Wii so I haven't been on it in a week!!

But the good news is that I'm back in the 10's again!! 10st 13 today so that's 3lbs off since I was last on here yay!!

Thanks for reading and sorry for the very late update... I've added a photo of me on Saturday night heading off to my niece's 18th birthday party (Hawaiiaan themed lol!)

Becky xx

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 32
Well done for getting back into the tens, it's a great feeling!
I lost nearly 2 stone last yr through exercise and healthy eating then promptly put two thirds of it back on last winter after meeting my OH( the usual crisps pizza and DVD scenario!)
I lost half at the start of the yr loosely following the SW ethos, but my weight stuck at 11 st. I then started CC and got down to 10st 6 after four wks!
I've stayed at that weight now for nearly a month( just right for me as I'm five ft ten)
Despite having quit smoking the day after I hit my target!
Good luck on the rest of you're journey, I'll be doing my nosy to see how you're doing.
You look lovely and slim in your pic by the way! :)

Claire x

woo-hoo yayyy for getting in the 10s again and getting 3lbs off that's great news and love the piccy of you, I really like that top!

You deffo need to get that Wii back on LOL I love how the OH confiscated it LOL

Well done for getting back into the tens, it's a great feeling!
I lost nearly 2 stone last yr through exercise and healthy eating then promptly put two thirds of it back on last winter after meeting my OH( the usual crisps pizza and DVD scenario!)
I lost half at the start of the yr loosely following the SW ethos, but my weight stuck at 11 st. I then started CC and got down to 10st 6 after four wks!
I've stayed at that weight now for nearly a month( just right for me as I'm five ft ten)
Despite having quit smoking the day after I hit my target!
Good luck on the rest of you're journey, I'll be doing my nosy to see how you're doing.
You look lovely and slim in your pic by the way! :)

Claire x

Well done Claire that's amazing that you're now at your goal, like you I tried SW without success so now try to follow their healthy eating and recipes but within calorie counting, although the last few weeks I've been eating rubbish and drinking too much coffee, I've been stuck at home today and had about 6 cups already!! xx

woo-hoo yayyy for getting in the 10s again and getting 3lbs off that's great news and love the piccy of you, I really like that top!

You deffo need to get that Wii back on LOL I love how the OH confiscated it LOL

Thanks Sam, top was an Ebay bargain, I got a job lot of size 12 clothes and this was in it! Ebay is so handy for when you're between sizes and don't want to waste money! Trouble is we need to stick to our guns over the Wii cause we always give in and now our son has started to say 'you'll give it me back' so we need to follow through this time. Also it's in our room and OH works nights, he was asleep after I dropped off our son at school and I don't know how to set it up... maybe I'll just go for a walk or have a boogie to the radio this week lol!! xx

Well done :D Also you look lovely :) Flowers in your hair are so cute!

Thanks Sam, top was an Ebay bargain, I got a job lot of size 12 clothes and this was in it! Ebay is so handy for when you're between sizes and don't want to waste money! Trouble is we need to stick to our guns over the Wii cause we always give in and now our son has started to say 'you'll give it me back' so we need to follow through this time. Also it's in our room and OH works nights, he was asleep after I dropped off our son at school and I don't know how to set it up... maybe I'll just go for a walk or have a boogie to the radio this week lol!! xx

OMG I buy so many clothes on Ebay at the moment because whilst I like to have new clothes you're right there is just no point in spending a lot of money on them and Primark and I are still not on the same page size wise soooo Ebay it is and I refuse to pay more than £5 for any new tops .... until that is someone gets into a bidding competition with me and then I just HAVE to win LOL

And you're right to stick to your guns... lessons learned and all that... my Dad used to always cook Liver and Runner beans on the same day that he would make an amazing Summer Pudding or Creme Caramel and if I didn't eat all my main course then no pudding.... hmmm I think we can all see where my relationship with food came from LOL LOL

Back