Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

My weigh in is at 10am in the morning hun. Thanks for the good wishes :). I am a bit nervous because TOTM fairy is with me and she's giving me major bloat. Some of my other mins friends haven't been so lucky this week either because of her, she has given them excess water weight and they have had small gains. Hope she doesn't sabotage my efforts from the soup challenge I worked so hard on this week. If I end up with a gain, I will not be a happy bunny :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

Ok. Let me know how you get on! I know. I hate how bloated I get at TOTM, it's rubbish. Hopefully, you will feel a bit better in the morning and hopefully not be bloated and be super skinny for the scales! Will check in tomorrow for an update, good luck!!! xx

Monday 24th March

Breafast
- Sainsbury's low calorie hot chocolate with semi skimmed milk (46cals) & 200g Strawberries (60cals)
Dinner - WW tomato soup (76cals), 6 Crackerbreads (114cals), 3 laughing cow extra light (60cals), Skips (76cals), 2 tangerines (42cals)
Tea - Undecided but I'm thinking a ww lasagne with lots of nice salad or an omelette, I'll have a look in the fridge and see what I fancy!

Snacks - 4 Mikado Chocolate Sticks (44cals), Chicken noodle cup a soup (44cals), Alpen light double choc (65cals), Strawberry sugar free jelly (11cals)

Total Calories so far - 638 calories
Left for the day - 562 calories

So enough for a nice tea and maybe a cheeky snack! I'll see later and let you know how I get on tomorrow! xxx

Thanks Sammy! I was so good over the weekend and weigh in was this morning so feeling fantastic. Been food shopping this morning and bought lots of goodies to keep myself on track! Feeling good!! How are you getting on? xxx

I'm getting on great still thanks. Enjoyed using my weekly extras at the weekend and now ready to face a new week. Weigh in day again tomorrow, it comes around fast!

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your comments and helping to keep me motivated! It obviously worked because it was weigh in day today and I'm so happy to say the 3lb I put on last week has come straight back off along with another 1lb! So technically 4lb but I'm only classing it as 1lb because of my weight gain last week. I'm thrilled though and so happy this morning!! 3lb away from a stone!! xxx

This is absolutely fab news KMD, you must be so chuffed. Well worth not giving up yes? You are doing great! It is also nice to see a few treats on your menu ;) Well done!

OMG !! KMD 4lbs Loss !!! :talk017: Whoop Whoop ! I'm so happy for you hun :bliss: that is flippin amazing ! Well done for getting back on it after your blip. You seem to have got your focus back. It's a great feeling when we're in control again :p. I hope this continues to next week and you have another fabulous loss hun ! My weigh in is tomorrow morning, feeling slightly nervous, hoping for a 2lbs loss so I can get my half century sticker . Hope you enjoy the rest of your day :).

Kay xx

Good luck for tomorrow Kay, I am weighing myself in the morning and would also like 2lbs off so fingers crossed for both of us! :)

Thanks Steff!! Horses are doing great, Milly has had a cough for the past few months but is finally getting over it now and honey, our mini shetland is just a little monster, so adorable. How about yours? xx
mine are good my old boy had a swollen leg not lame or anything but it's looking good now Sybil been enjoying hunting and we are off draghunting on Sunday!! :D
they took some pictures on our last hunt without us realising..
this 1 think I was having a will just just bloody stand still moment with her!! :p
Kimblewick Hunt Yattendon 15.3.14
and really like this 1 tempted to buy it even tho am clearly not looking at the camera and putting something in my pocket!!

I'm getting on great still thanks. Enjoyed using my weekly extras at the weekend and now ready to face a new week. Weigh in day again tomorrow, it comes around fast!

This is absolutely fab news KMD, you must be so chuffed. Well worth not giving up yes? You are doing great! It is also nice to see a few treats on your menu ;) Well done!

Good luck for tomorrow Kay, I am weighing myself in the morning and would also like 2lbs off so fingers crossed for both of us! :)

I know. I always actually look forward to weigh in day which is a bit sad because I know I'm getting closer to my goal. Glad you're doing well and feeling motivated. And thank you! Yes. It was so worth not giving up! Thank you, and I know. I love my treats and it keeps me on track and stops me from binging! How did weigh in go Sammy? I'm coming to check your diary out and got my fingers crossed!!!! xxx

How did weigh in go? Xx

Hi Xena, weigh in went well! 4lb off so makes up for my 3lb gain last week so ended up with an extra pound off which is fab news! :D How are you getting on? xxx

mine are good my old boy had a swollen leg not lame or anything but it's looking good now Sybil been enjoying hunting and we are off draghunting on Sunday!! :D
they took some pictures on our last hunt without us realising..
this 1 think I was having a will just just bloody stand still moment with her!! :p
and really like this 1 tempted to buy it even tho am clearly not looking at the camera and putting something in my pocket!!

Aww good. Glad yours are ok as well. Your horse is gorgeous!! Very bonny. xxx

So I had a bit of a mini disaster with my phone at the weekend and ended up breaking it so my fitness pal is gone until I can sort out a new phone!! So trying to log on during my dinner break at work (it's blocked the rest of the time) to keep myself on track. Having to plan a bit more but think that's helping me to keep on track too.

Tuesday 25th March

Breakfast - 200g strawberries (60cals), tea with semi skimmed milk, 2 sweetners (10cals) - 70cals
Dinner - WW tomato soup (76cals), 4 crackerbreads (76cals), 2 laughing cow extra light (40cals), Skips (76cals) & 2 small tangerines (42cals) - 310cals
Tea - Aldi Mini lamb shoulder (469cals, YIKES!!!!!) , 50g sweetcorn (34cals), 50g Peas (34cals), 50g Carrots (22cals), 50g green beans (14cals), Cauliflower mash (150g cauliflower, 20g philly lightest cream cheese, 58cals) - 631cals
Snacks - Alpen light double choc (65cals) , 4 Mikado Choc sticks (44cals), Sainsburys low cal hot choc with splash of milk (46cals) - 155cals

Total Calories - 1,166

Leave me with 34. Cheeky little mini milk for dessert then:D

I'm quite looking forward to trying out the cauliflower mash as I've never had it before. Fingers crossed it's tasty!!! xx

Cauliflower mash is lovely but you dont need as much as normal rice (I made that mistake last time lol). Mmmm I love Mikado sticks but I cant buy a packet as I'd eat the whole lot :) Dinner sounds yummy! X

Thanks LilEm, The mash was actually much nicer than I was expecting! I was happy with it. I took a photo of my tea but it won't let me upload it so I'll try later. I also had a jiggle around with my calories so I was able to have a low cal hot choc with light cream on top and 3 mikado sticks. It was heaven!! And I dipped the sticks in my hot choc and it melted. It was so nice!!! :D and still within calories!! xxx

Ooh KMD, I am so goingto try that cauli mash! It's funny because we had the sausage casserole the other night, just with veg and I said to hubby that I was missing having mash with it so you may well have solved that problem!

Another good day for you yesterday then. Keep up the good work and it will soon pay off :)

Definetely give it a try! That's why I tried it. We were having lamb last night and I knew I wouldn't have enough calories for mash but I love mash with gravy! So I was just going to have the lamb with veg and then I just googled alternatives to mash and it popped up! And it was surprisingly tasty! It's not my favourite veg (unless it's cauliflower cheese oozing with sauce!!! Yum yum!) but I really enjoyed it and once it was covered in gravy it had the same consistency as mash (just a bit lumpier) and you could honestly hardly tell!!

I just mashed it first without anything in it (boiled it for a teeny bit longer than usual, then drained) then added the philly (20g was more than enough, anymore and it would have gone sloppy I think, you could even get away with using 10-15g to bind it together) and salt and pepper and just mashed like normal.

I think cauli mash would be perfect with a sausage casserole! And all the gravy soaking it up. Yum yum! And I actually felt full off it! (maybe my mind was tricked into thinking it was mash! Haha. I'm also going to try cauliflower rice soon with curry, sauces etc. I'll let you know how I get on with it!

Yes, days are going good at the moment! Feeling hungry today though! But I have netball tonight so will need a few extra calories anyway for energy. How are you getting on and how is the diet going? :) xxx

I have cauliflower rice most of the time and when curry is on it you don't really notice it is not "real" rice - I put it through the grater blade on the food processor and then steam it. Not had the mash for ages - must go back to it as it cost me lots of cals for my mashed potato last night.

Just looked it up for you Sammy. It says Cauliflower is 0 pp and 30g Philly lightest is 1pp but you don't even need 30g so it would be less so you could have loads for only one point!! :D Enjoy your mash!!! xxx

Aww bless you, thanks. Well that is amazing isn't it for 1pp? Can't wait to try it out now! It will have to wait until next week though as I've already done my meal planning and weekly shop for this week but I'll def try it.

Diet is still going good although I had a major wobble two hours ago when hubby (who is also doing the diet) suggested, albeit as a joke, that we have a kebab takeaway and a bottle of wine tonight!!! :eek: Grrrrrr!!!!! It actually made me feel quite down for a while tbh as in the past I've loved it when we've done that on the spur of the moment mid week. But we are being sensible (boring) and sticking to our points. Got a lovely ww hotpot to look forward to tonight. Lol! :D

Hi may I join your thread just started calorie counting last week and lost 4lb I am on 1400cals, use to do sw but thought this is better and you can keep an eye on things, I do CC with calorie counter, does anyone else use it. x

Back