Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Sorry for the abundance of posts on my diary today, but since it's my own I guess it's allowed :). Just wanted to share a mini milestone with you all although it's nothing to do with what the scales say. Getting ready for work this morning (it's dress down friday) and I decided to put on a pair of jeans I hadn't worn in ages (they were a bit tight but fit, but did that annoying thing where they are too tight on the legs and the stitching at either side would move so it was at the front, don't know if that makes any sense?) Well, I put them on and they were loose!!! I was so happy. No clinging to my legs and they are even hanging off my waist to the point where I need to wear a belt with them!!! This is the first time I have noticed any real difference in the way my clothes feel as I'm more of a leggings and dress type of girl so hard to notice a difference when everything I wear is normally loose fitting anyway. So I was chuffed this morning and just wanted to share the news with all my mini friends :D xxxx

Weeheeyyy thats great news. Its always good when you get a nice surprise, makes everything worthwhile :) xx

Hey KMD :D, that's fab news hun and makes it all the more rewarding. I can imagine you must have been well chuffed. Your working so hard on the plan, keeping going hun, your doing brill ! :p

Kay xx

That's fantastic news. You must be over the moon. I love it when I have little milestones and love reading about other peoples. You are doing great and definitely going in the right direction :) xx

Thank you!!! :) xxx

Hey KMD :D, that's fab news hun and makes it all the more rewarding. I can imagine you must have been well chuffed. Your working so hard on the plan, keeping going hun, your doing brill ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay!! I was dancing around my bedroom and doing lunges because I could because the weren't tight! haha. I've posted my recipes earlier on today for the cheesecakes! :) Pictures to follow tonight xxx

Brilliant , it's a fab feeling when clothes are getting looser , whoo hoo
Love you dancing and doing lunges just because you could :) :):) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is brilliant - well done. :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Hey Kirsty :p, just popped by to wish you good luck ahead of tomorrows weigh in, hope you do smashing hun ! :D

Kay xx

Brilliant , it's a fab feeling when clothes are getting looser , whoo hoo
Love you dancing and doing lunges just because you could :) :):) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you!!!! I know, I must have looked like a right loony but I didn't care haha. xxx
That is brilliant - well done. :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Thanks Systema!!! :) was a fab feeling. xx

Hey Kirsty :p, just popped by to wish you good luck ahead of tomorrows weigh in, hope you do smashing hun ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay, Thank you! Well I weighed in this morning at 11st 5lbs so 1lb off! I have to admit I was a little disappointed but I have to take into account my bad weekend last weekend when I think I probably put about 2lbs on then so all in all I'm happy! :) 3lbs away from a stone and 6lbs before I'm under 11! Fingers crossed it happens soon! xxxx

Well done hun, 1lb off is fab and heading in the right direction :)
I've just realised we are about the same weight and height. Also my target is going to change to 10 stone once I've got down to 11, so I wont be quite as slim as you in the end but not far off :) xx

Thank you! I know but can't help feeling a teensy bit disappointed but when I take into account my bad weekend it's not bad at all really. And all heading in the right direction! I know! I saw that this morning when I was commenting on your post! Well to be honest I'm not really sure what my target is. 9stone is still in the healthy BMI range but it has been so long since I've been this weight, let alone any less so I have no idea how I will look at 11st,10st,9st. I'm thinking 10stone might be about the right time to stop but I guess I will see how I go and stop when I feel happy. As my sister is same height and just under 10st and she is a stick so it may be best to stop then. So it's a bit of a flexible target if that makes sense?

Thanks for the support! We can motivate each other and lose together! :D xxxx

Hi guys,

Sorry I wasn't around over the weekend, I've been on plan just not posting :D

Friday 4th April

Breakfast - Tea with semi-skimmed milk, 2 sweetners, 1 tangerine, 1 oreo biscuit. Oopsie! lol (84cals)
Lunch - Chicken noodle cup a soup, 6 crackerbreads, 3 extra light laughing cow, WW sweet chilli potato hoops (288cals)
Dinner - WW beef lasagne, brocolli, green beans (302cals)

Snacks - Kinder egg (113cals, so yummy!), 4 Mikado sticks (44cals)

Total - 831cals, that left me with 369cals left but I had a dreaded cake to do so that got used up on some cheeky cake and buttercream (damn the evil cakes!!! haha) But still not a bad day I don't think. :D I was much more restrained than normal lol!

I also started the 30 day ab challenge on friday so day 1 completed!

Saturday 5th April

Breakfast - Nothing! oopsie, we got up early and went to our horse, my mam rode Milly and I took our minature shetland on the lead rein and we went on a 2 or 3 mile walk/run so didn't want to risk getting a stitch. Honey (the mini shetland) is crazy and as soon as I start jogging/running she goes crazy excited and starts cantering and practically dragging me across the field haha!!! She is so cute and a little monster! Here they are the cuties!

IMG-20130514-00471.jpg

Dinner - Ham & Cheese (philly lightest) Egg white omelette with brocolli and mangetout (262cals)

Tea - Homemade tomato & red pepper soup with 4 crackerbreads, 2 extra light triangles, Lemon mousse made with quark and lemon curd, 1 curly wurly (547cals)

Snacks - Low calorie hot choc, Cookies & Creme kitkat (so good!!), Wotsits, 3 mikado sticks, And I added an extra 100 calories just to be on the safe side as I'd much some carrot and a teensie bit of mars bar cake (382cals)

Total - 1,191 calories

2nd day of the ab challenge today - Done! :D

Sunday 6th April

Breakfast - Alpen light double chocolate (65cals)
Dinner - WW tomato soup, 4 crackerbreads, 30g philly light, strawberries & grapes (329cals)
Tea - WW sweet mango chicken steam and serve (284cals, very yummy!)

Snacks - Skips, WW oaty cookies, Teensie bit of lindt bunny, 1/2 choc easter egg. Yummy! (462cals)

Still within cals but not a very balanced day between snacks and meals.

Total - 1,140 cals

So been a good week and 1lb off :D Just wish it had been a bit more! xxx

Last edited:
Good week. Beautiful horse and pony. You are very lucky. I live in the concrete jungle so no horses for me :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good week. Beautiful horse and pony. You are very lucky. I live in the concrete jungle so no horses for me :(

Thank you! Aww thanks. They are adorable bless them. Oh believe me, living out in the sticks has it's disadvantages too but I mostly love it :) how is your diet going? xxx

Not bad thanks. Tried to do Kays salad challenge but just could not do the water thing. Even with nsa squash! Had me up 3 times in the night and I'd only had a litre! Terrible really. I should be drinking more in the day. Don't even finish a mug of tea in the morning. But give me Pepsi max or coffee and I have no problems!

Back