Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Thanks Rach!!

Well what a day today!! Snow is really bad here and didn't make it into work!! It's back on again just now really heavy again, fun and games! The one good thing is I've done a lot of walking and I reckon walking in the snow burns off a fair few calories, was exhausted earlier!!
Not been too bad food wise today:

(B) 2 ww bacon 1
egg 1
ww toast 1
(L) 0 point soup
melba toast and pate 5
ww bacon bites 1
(D) 2 tortilla pizzas 8.5
Total... 17.5

Don't know if I'm going to make it to work tomorrow either by the looks of things there will be no chance!

Oh also started my wii challenge today (30 mins on the wii fit from now till xmas!) Done 20 so will fit another 10 mins in at some point tonight!
Off out to make a snowman, oh the fun ha!! :D:D

well done on all that walking in the snow hun thats fab :D xxx

well done on all that walking in the snow hun thats fab :D xxx

Thanks hun, every little helps after falling off the wagon at the weekend!! x

What another nightmare of a day!!! Discovered today that if I didn't get to work I wouldn't get paid (joke) so I diced with death and trawled along the worst motorway with lorries sliding all over the place and eventually got to work at half ten to be sent home at half eleven!!! aarrrghhh!!! It really is ridiculous!! I think tomorrow is going to be the same scenario so goodness knows what will happen!!

Anyway today I was a little bit sore so either the trekking in the snow is paying off or the return of the wii fit is helping, or even both!! Went for another trek to asda this afternoon so hopefully shed another few calories! Today's food was:

(B) ww bacon bites 1
2 chocolates 2

(L) tomato soup 4
melba toast 1
pate 3
walkers lite 1.5

points so far... 12.5

8.5 points left for dinner, mmm what to have????

Hope everyone's had a less stressful day than I did!! :D

when you say joke.. do you mean you're kidding or that its a joke that you wont get paid?

if it makes you feel any better, we had to go in today and only half the kids showed up and we were still expected to teach proper lessons (ridiculous as with only half a class we'd have to do it again anyway!)

I wish I was joking! No I think its ridiculous that they don't consider people's safety! We had NO kids in our school today, thats how bad it is and yet we still have to troop in even though they decide to close it 2 hours later?? Why don't they just make a sensible decision in the morning!!! It makes me mad. The normal rule is that you just go to your nearest local school if yours is closed, problem is I live in a different authority from where I work and all the schools in my area were closed, nightmare!! anyway sorry about the rant, I just think its sooo irresponsible! Hope your day wasn't too dull today Rach! x

we have the same rule here and i dont live in the same LA either.. it totally blows.

i'm getting docked cause the snow has stopped me coming in until midday today (i came off the road on the ice). i think its totally shocking - if the snow stops us coming in or makes it difficult for us to get in then we shouldnt put ourselves at risk :p

That is terrible that your wages are getting docked!! I'm really considering going to my union. Yesterday when I didn't get in the motorway to work was closed...don't really understand what LA expects me to do??? also the school transport was cancelled so in other words its not safe for pupils to get to school but fine for staff to kill themselves!!(sorry there I'm off again, moaning!!) we'll see what happens?? I'll need to log on to website tomorrow at the same time as half the country and wait for it to stop crashing before I find out if I need to make my way to stress city!!:mad:

Is it still snowing your way?? x

not this aft but its started again tonight. i'm half day tomorrow - afternoon, so at least i dont need to brave snow in rush hour traffic :)

Well finally!...a snow day for our schools, was such a relief to not have to stress about getting to work today. However I think we'll be back in tomorrow despite the weather possibly being worse now. I think there were a lot of complaints from parents, which I totally get but the problem is staff can't get to school unless they live close by. Anyway, we'll see what tomorrow brings??

Despite suffering from fever cabin for most of today, by eating has been not to bad at all. Did go out a walk to meet OH at train station before dinner. Reckon it must have been a good 2 miles in deep deep snow - hopefully good few calories off there.

Wii xmas challenge is going to plan aswell, will need to get my 30 mins for today done before the apprentice!

Today's food:
(B)had 2 :eek: one at 6.30am when I was checking council website then one at 10am (oops)
(B)1- ww toast 0.5
ham 0.5
(B)2- 2 ww bacon 1
ww toast 0.5
egg 1.5
tom sauce 0.5

(L) melba toast 1
pate 2
walkers lite 1.5
ww caramel wafer 1.5

(D) rice 3
chicken fajhitas:
chicken 1.5
onion
sauce 0.5
laughing cow 1
2 tortilla wraps 3

points today.... 19.5

woo hoo enough for a wee biccie with a cuppa :D

Hiya chuck..
Well done getting in yer wii fit exercise!!

I reckon with all that truding in the deep snow you'll of walked off a fair few cals..:)

Glad you got a snow day though what a frightening experience having to drive to work for you that was...we have another snow day tomoz..:D...bye for now xx

Well another snow day today for us thankfully. Had a nice lie in, all these mornings of getting up at 6am to check if school is open had caught up on me!

Decided to make a start on my christmas shopping, and have made a pretty good dent on it. The plan for Saturday is to write and post christmas cards and wrap up pressies, oh what festive fun!

Food today has been good again, got WI tomorrow but not expecting a huge loss after my disasterous weekend, although I have walked the hind legs of myself this week!!! Since starting ww again 4 weeks ago I've not had one weekend where I've not had a night out or been out for a meal. This weekend I'm in so it'll give me a chance to have a 100% week, hoping by next week to have hit the half stone mark!!

Food today was:
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham, flora lite 1
(L) melba toast 1
pate 2
walkers lite 1.5
(D) low fat garlic bag 3.5
haddok in breadcrumbs 4
100g cooked oven chips 3.5
ww caramel wafer 1.5
thortons vieneisse truffle 2
Total..... 21

Hope everyone else has had a safe day today :D

Hiya hunny...
Good luck for yer wi tomoz...i only managed 45 mins wii fit today....

Do take extra care on yer journey to work tomorrow..im hoping we will be off but the final decision will be in the morning :confused:

have fun wrapping all yer gifts up chuck xx

2lbs off at wi today, well chuffed!! thats me lost 7.5lbs in total over the last month :D I reckon its coming off much slower this time but so long as its coming off thats all that matters I suppose!!

Well had to go to work today, roads were appauling probably the worst theyve been all week only to get let home at half one this afternoon. I'm really beginning to get quite irritated by the pointlessness of it all!!

OH is buying an xbox today and I am thoroughly dreading it!! We only have one tv so I can see me having a fight on my hands tonight. Suppose I could get on with my cards and wrapping but whats the fun in that ha!

Hope everyone has had a good and safe day x

half a stone is fantastic hun! well done you :D dead pleased for you! xxx

half a stone is fantastic hun! well done you :D dead pleased for you! xxx

Thanks! It really is a drop in the ocean compared to what I need to lose but it's a start!

Meant to add - here is today's food:

(B) 2 ww bread 1
ham and flora 1
(L) oat cakes 2
pate 2
walkers lite 1.5
(D) 6 quorn nuggets 3
noodles 7
soy sauce, onions
(snacks) ww bacon bites 1
thorntons choc 2
points so far.... 19.5

LOL i decided to get my cards in a pile for writing only did 10 before abandoning the job just CBA at the mo..

Well thank goodness its friday chuck..no more un-necessary journeys to work eh!!lets hope it rains all w/end and washes it all away!!was on our news earlier that 2 old people (miles apart)had died in their gardens,from falling and noone knowing how very very sad ...:cry:

have a nice w/end and well done on the fab loss this week xx

It's quite scary Fuzzy isn't it. I had my daily walk down to asda this morning and on the way home I realised that half my streets gutters were absolutely knackered. Thankfully (so far) our seem to be in tact however a few sections are looking very iffy. However the rest of the row that my house is attached to have their gutters lying in their gardens. It's not good at all! I'm praying that ours hold out but its not looking too good :(

Foodwise I was good today, that was until I ventured to the local indian buffet:eek: I do need to point out though that I think I was pretty good considering and may perhaps have stayed within my points (I know who'd have thought it possible!!)

Got all my christmas cards written and stamped and will take a wee walk down to post office tomorrow to post them, it just gets more and more exciting doesn't it?? ha!

Oh and OH got his bloomin xbox, I'm demented already, I just don't get it!!!! As I speak him and his brother are relishing in some kind of tournament, I sense an early night coming on!! Nite all, hope everyone well!!! :D

aww bless ya.. hopefully the excitement will wear off - couldnt you put him off with it until xmas lol? :)

as for the gutters, ours are not looking great.. we cant reach the icicles to knock them off at the front :(

Back