Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Well some of the gutters finally packed in today :( It was bound to happen so will need the wait until snow disappears before getting them fixed!

Had a quiet day today, only venturing out to post crimbo cards. I reckon snow days are well and truely over with everyone expected back at schools tomorrow (I'm kinda glad tbh, hate being out of my routine!)

Food today was:

(B) roll and square sausage (yumm!!!) 5
(L) 1/2 fat pate, melba toast 3
(D) Spag Bol:
pasta 4
mince 4
sauce 1.5
alpen light bar 1
Points so far today... 18.5

youve got me really worried about these gutters cause im not at home and dont know if the gutters are reet!

hope you get yours sorted.. bloody weather! x

youve got me really worried about these gutters cause im not at home and dont know if the gutters are reet!

hope you get yours sorted.. bloody weather! x

I wouldn't worry too much Rachael, I'm sure they will be fine. Ours is a new estate and they've obviously just cut corners by putting up flimsy gutters, just doubled the work for themselves, stumers!!

Well I think today could possibly have been the worst day ever, no exageration!! I set of for work at 8am this morning with a blizzard having just started, and then proceeded to get stuck on the motorway for 7 HOURS!! and as if things couldn't get any worse my battery in my car died :eek: Had to rope in the dual carriagway to firstly finding jump leads then helping to get car started again. It was just horrendous!!! I really thought I would need to sleep in the car tonight! Hardly had any food either was just horrible!! Eventually some men dug out a near by slip road then one by one we all pushed each others cars up. 9 hours later I finally made it home safe phew!! I've got a few friends no ones heard from yet and I'm just praying they are somewhere safe and its just their battery in their phone that's run out. It's really been horrible here in Scotland today. Hope everyone else has had a better day than I have!!

Today's food:
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham 1
(L) walkers lite 1.5
alpen bar 1
walkers crisps (donated by lorry driver) 2
(D) morrison's southern fried chicken 3.5
home made chips 5
Total.... 15 pts

I plan on spending the remaining points on alcohol after today!!!

OMG Joanne..what a bloomin nightmare..gawd im soooooo glad you made it home safely though...how awful..i really hope you are not in work tomoz there is no way you can make that terrifying journey again!!
((((HUGS)))) chuck...you will need that alcohol to keep ya sen warm hunny...xx

Well thank goodness today was declared a snow day and I didn't even have to contemplate travelling to work. It's been awful here in central Scotland, a lot of work colleagues didn't get home till 1am this morn after being stranded from 8am, awful! Others have had to spend the night in school - poor souls!! So who knows whether or not school will be open 2moro?? (I really hope not!)

Anyway had a really lazy day today, started to do a mammoth ironing this afternoon, but reckon I'll need a week's worth of snow days to get through it, it's meeting the ceiling!!

Today's food so far..
(B) sandwich and sausage 4
(L) 2 ww bread 1
laughing cow triangle 1
small tin tuna 1.5
mayo light 0.5
walkers lite 1.5
total so far... 9.5 pts

low fat carbonara, full fat for OH for dinner tonight

Been a bit awol last few days but alas I am back! and i've stayed on track. Infact I lost another 1.5lbs this week woo hoo :D It's definately coming off a lot slower this time round but at least it's coming off so I'm not complaining!

Was back at work today :( we didn't have any kids though, so it was an easy day in preparation for Monday when kids are almost definately back, although the forecast next week is for more snow so I don't know how long they'll be back for??

Been a bit sick today :( had a bit of trouble with my pill and have been off it for the last 2 months, however, didn't realise how much I could be filled with rage when not on it so I'm back on it as of yesterday and I think that's whats making me sick - not good!! hopefully it'll settle down over next few days!

Anyway going to a gig on Sunday - Sunshine Underground at king tuts and cannot wait, seen them before and they are AMAZING!! Apart from that not doing much more this weekend, hope everyone's had a good week!! :D

Hiya hunny..
Enjoy the gig cant say ive ever heard of King Tuts though chuck!!

Well done on yer weightloss this week you are doing great....im really rubbish at the mo!

Weh hey not long now till we break up 5 days and counting...:D...have a good w/end x

So I've gone and done it again and over indulged this weekend! The thing is I don't even feel like I've really pigged out, just eaten the wrong things, it was inevitable!! Went to a Greek party night on Saturday and the food was delicious! Had Greek sausage to start followed by venison stifado, gorgeous!!! Then out again for dinner on Sunday, had a cajun spiced chicken burger, but gave away almost all my chips!! The killer I think was the 3 glasses of wine :cry:So it's damage limitation for the rest of the week and hoping for a STS!

Concert last night was brilliant, Sunshine Underground are such an amazing band and sooo good live, can't believe they are so unheard of!!

Anyway hope everyone has had a good weekend :D
Here's today's food:
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham extra light flora 1
(L) melba toast 1
pate 2
walkers lite 1.5
(D) rice 5
chicken 2
curry sauce 3
total so far... 16.5

(B) ww toast and ham 2
(L) 0 point soup
walkers lite 1.5
(D) nachos 3
chilli: mince 4
rice 4

ww bacon bites 1
ww cookies 1.5
Total points today ... 17pts

Hiya hunny...
dont worry bout yer overindulging its the time of year for it..Glad you had a fab time and yum to the food you had...only 2 more get ups!...:D:D:D xx

Hiya hunny...
dont worry bout yer overindulging its the time of year for it..Glad you had a fab time and yum to the food you had...only 2 more get ups!...:D:D:D xx

Fuzzy I wish it was only 2 more get ups!! We don't finish until Thursday :eek: You can imagine the manic rushing around I'll be doing on thurs night/friday!!

Well WI is tomorrow and it's not looking good!! I've been peeking all week, I've definately put weight on :( and I'm thinking it could be as bad as 2lbs (hanging head in shame) the thing is I've not been terribly bad and I've been pretty much sticking to my points but I have to admit I've been having wee picks here and there (not 2lbs worth tho!!!!!)

anyway think after 2moro's WI the diet will be put to bed until January, stuff it!!

your choice hun - i cant give you any advice being that ive stuffed my face since october on the whole 'its xmas' front :p

dont worry about the 2lbs, i know you'll have it off after xmas :) xxx

Well I put on 1lb in the end :sigh: which isn't so bad I suppose, was expecting worse, although I am still a bit miffed that I've put on!! Anyhoo was in stuff it mode yesterday and did have works night out last night which involved a couple of wines but other than that I managed to resist stuffing my face and I've been not too bad since WI.

Sooo, my plan is that I'm going to carry on being good until christmas day, when I'm not even going to think about points once!! Hopefully will be able to keep my determined head on over festive period!!

Today's food:
(B) 2 turkey rashers 1
ww toast 1
egg 1.5
(L) ww bread 1
real cheese :eek: 5(?)
velvet crunch 1.5
(D) noodles 7
(snack) velvet cruch 1.5

Total 19.5pts

Well done chuck..1lb you'll get that off no sweat!!im loving yer PMA though can u send some my way....please LOL x

So here is the line drawn after putting 1lb on last week

I'm right back on it and determined as ever to lose at least that pesky pound before christmas.

We've had more heavy snow here today and that dreaded sick feeling of how I'm going to get to work tomorrow has returned!! Oh I'm soo over the snow for this year, had enough!! Still got a lot to do before Christmas and I'm just praying the weather doesnt get in the way!

Today's food:
(B/L) 2 ww bread 1
2 eggs 3
flora extra light 1
wafer thin ham 1
(D) gnocchi 6.5
veg stock
philli light sweet chilli 2

Total so far 14.5pts

Hiya chuck..
Just popping in to see how ya doin...hope yer ok and have a good day..
Im back on track from today..see ya soon x

happy new year hun! are you back on it yet or still recovering from new years drinking / eating? ;) xxx

Back