Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Hey, forgot to ask....how's the 30 day shred going? Any good? I've not taken the cellophane off yet! Haha. x

Hey, forgot to ask....how's the 30 day shred going? Any good? I've not taken the cellophane off yet! Haha. x

Pah! 30 day shred got cut short after 15 days! Actually was doing really well but really hurt ankle was black for a couple of weeks so never been back to it, will do it soon! I'm doing the midnight walk in stirling this year so will need to get out walking soon, its the end of April, 10 miles :eek:

Well had WI today and I've lost another 1lb! Really chuffed especially since I had a big loss last week, 0.5lb away from losing a stone since xmas :D

Went for an Indian buffet tonight for dinner (I know you're probably thinking ive just put the pound back on!) but I was really really good, considering!!! Had some salad and chicken tikka for starters, then had some boiled rice with more chicken tikka pieces and a little mango chutney! I thoroughly enjoyed it yum!!

Think I'll go to the gym tomorrow morning just to burn of any extra points I've indulged in!

Hope you all have a good weekend! x

Oooh, meant to say we had a right laugh in work today, it was world book week and we all had to dress up as a character from a book. Decided to go as little miss sunshine, and to be honest the costume was 100% homemade and quite poor but its the taking part that counts. Will post some pics from iphone in next post! x

World book day!

Attachments

• image-2614687809.jpg
    image-2614687809.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 54
  • image-877180420.jpg
    image-877180420.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 54
Can I ask? What's a velvet crunch? :p

Can I ask? What's a velvet crunch? :p

Velvet crunch are crisps, they are the business!! I get mine in morrisons but tesco also sell them. You can get cheddar cheese and onion ones or sweet chilli ones, they are delic!! and they are only 1pt (discover) bargain if you ask me! x

I love the pics, looks like it was fun dressing up. Well done you on your weight loss again this week. It all adds up! Have a great weekend. Jo x

Thanks Jo, I definately feel like I am getting somewhere now! Was looking at photographs from new year and comparing them to photographs above, definately can see a difference! (lets hope it continues!) Book day was great fun, always is x

Good chilled out day today! Had a really long lie (till 11.30 :eek:) then went to the cinema. Saw Unknown, was really good and would definately recommend it. Full of action! Night in front of TV tonight and browsing internet for holidays. Desperate to get something book, hopefully it'll inspire me to get my butt to the gym!

Hope everyones having a great weekend :)

Today's food
(B) babybel light 1
(L) none
(snacks) velvet crunch 1
(D) homemade donner kebabs (yum)
150g lean lamb mince 7
pitta bread 2.5
chilli sauce and salad

total so far.. 11.5pts

oh dear had nowhere near enough points, think it was because I got up so late. Will have a wee biscuit or two :)

Well today has been most productive. Got out in the garden this morning and planted some flowers I had around my tree in the front garden. The flowers have been sitting out the back for a few weeks and was iching to get them planted..job done!!

The other very productive thing I got done today was that I BOOKED A HOLIDAY!!! woo hooooooo!! :talk017:
Going to Cancun in Mexico during summer holidays and I can't bloomin wait! It'll definately give me extra motivation for the gym, infact I'm going to pack my back tonight for 2moro after work! Bikini body...here I come!!!

Today's food
(B) 2 ww toast 1
2 eggs 3
2 ww bacon medallions 1
flora extra light 1
(snack) velvet crunch 1
babybel 1
ginger snap 1
yoghurt 1.5
(D) I'm not too sure..at in laws;
lamb steak
couple of boiled potatoes
carrots... hoping its not more than 10pts

Hope everyone's had a good weekend!! :)

Awww magic! Cancun...I've always wanted to go although I've been to Costa Maya and Cozimel....Mexico is the Dogz! Yay. I'm off to Bahrain to see my big Sis....not seen her since 28/12 so I'm so excited. Summer holidays....well excited for ya! xx

Oh my you have been busy. Thats good news about your holiday. Be great going to mexico. Now you have that to focus on I am sure motivation will follow. :D

I need to start sorting our garden now the weather has improved. that will help to shift a few more pounds :).

I am pleased your weekend went well! Jo x

Thanks Jo! speaking of gardening shifting a few pounds, I'm in quite a lot of pain today. It took me a while to realise why my backside and legs were so sore then I realised its because I was gardening!! So it definately must be doing some good :D x
Awww magic! Cancun...I've always wanted to go although I've been to Costa Maya and Cozimel....Mexico is the Dogz! Yay. I'm off to Bahrain to see my big Sis....not seen her since 28/12 so I'm so excited. Summer holidays....well excited for ya! xx

I know Sherry, can't wait to go, the beach there just looks amazing!! It looks even nicer than the Dominican beach...bring it on! When is it you go to Bahrain again? x

Well I was up mega early this morning and tonight I'm feeling shattered. The reason I was up so early is because I'm so darn excited about my holiday, I couldn't sleep!!! Ha I was in work about an hour earlier this morning...ridiculous!!

Didn't make it to the gym today, our wee cooking club in school is cooking for guests tomorrow, kind of like a little restaurant, so had to go to tesco and get all the stuff then pop in and see my dad. He's hoping to get home on Wednesday - fingers crossed!!!

Been good foodwise, although I'm feeling stuffed just now!
(B) 2 ww toast 1
(L) tuna 1
cheese 1
salad
balsamic vinegar
mayonnaise light 1
(snacks) velvet crunch 1
(D) chicken 2
pitta bread 2.5
nandos sauce 1
rice 4
1/2 fat cheese 2

points so far... 16.5pts

Just wanted to wish you luck for your weigh in tomorrow. Hope you are having a good week! Jo x

Thank you Jo!! WI is tomorrow so I'll keep your luck till then :) been good this week, but not hugely great tonight. My dad got home yesterday and came over to mine tonight to watch football, he treated us to chinese and a bottle of wine..how could I possibly refuse?? Life is far too short, so I thoroughly enjoyed chinese and wine with my dad home :D:D

Had a lot on this week, work wise so not had much of a chance to be on here a lot. However I have stayed focussed points wise. Not sure about a loss tomorrow though after tonights indulgence. Ah well ce la vie!!

Today's food:
(B) babybel 1
(L) brocolli and stilton soup 2
yoghurt 1.5
ww mini snack thing 1
(D) 1/2 fried rice 5
1/3 duck plum sauce 3
1/2 chicken chow mein 3.5
curry sauce 1
2 glasses of wine 4

total points... 21.5pts

Only just over with points, not too bad at all :)

Oooh p.s I started to learn the guitar today, having lessons after school on a thurs...I'm loving it! My little typing fingers are a little sore tho!....mmm I wonder if I'll lose weight playing guitar, ha ha!!!

Hiya chuck..sorry for not visiting for a few days!!
Your LMS outfit looked fab..
Jelous of your mexican holiday!! :jelous:

Glad you had a nice evening with yer dad...hmmmmmmmmmm chinese...

Good luck for wi tomoz and well done on learning something new :) x

Guitar eh? I can busk through some stuff from picking it up and drumming, a lot of fun to sit with a song on and play along acting the rock star :D

Good luck for WI!

Guitar eh? I can busk through some stuff from picking it up and drumming, a lot of fun to sit with a song on and play along acting the rock star :D

Good luck for WI!

Cheers, puggso! Well I'm definately not at the playing along to a song stage yet but I can play 4 chords (woo hoo!!) watch this space!! :D

Its good to read your dad is home and you are able to now enjoy time together.

Oh what fun learning the Guitar, you will be playing and singing along in no time.

Hope your weigh in went ok! Jo x

Thanks Jo! Was so nice to have my dad home and over at mine last night...a real bit of normality!!

I've got little blisters on my fingers from the guitar today, won't put me off, I love it!! x

Well I had a STS today, which is fine really! Like I said last night I did overindulge so a STS is expected! I'm just really pleased that since starting back on ww I've not had a week where I've put on (yet!!)

I've got a surprise 40th tomorrow @ curry karaoke which is indian food and I think everyone is having a meal. I'll need to check out the lowest points indian food!

I'm DEFINATELY going to the gym tomorrow morning, my STS has given me a much needed kick up the butt! I think I'll do a good walk on treadmill for tiara walk practice!

Well thank goodness it's Friday and hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Today's food:
(B) special k bar 1
(snack) ww mini snack bar 1
toast and half fat pate 1.5
a little half fat cheese 1
(L) brocolli and stilton soup 2
velvet crunch 1
(D) chicken 2
noodles 4.5
sauce 2
skinny cow choc lolly 1

Total points so far... 17pts

Kernow Jo said:
hey we all need to kick ourselves up the butt sometimes. A sts is fine like you said, just try to have a good week this week and then I am sure you will have a loss next week.

Enjoy your Curry tomorrow but try to choose wisely. Have a good weekend! Jo x

Apparently it's a buffet style banquet, rather than a 3 course meal which will be perfect for me can just pick at a little amount without looking "weird"!

Well a kick up the bum is what I've had and I'm getting ready to go to the gym just now...I will have a good loss this week!!

Enjoy ur weekend too!! X

Well after that motivational speech I've just looked out the window.....eek! SNOW!!!! Looks like I won't be going after all!! :(

Attachments

• image-2618208062.jpg
    image-2618208062.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 39
Back