Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

I just updated my ticker thing below and realised that I am now officially half way to my goal. :D:D I've been thinking about it over the last week or two, I think I may need to rethink my goal. My target weight is 9 and 1/2 stone but I just don't know how realistic that is for me to be honest. I did get to 9 and half stone before but thought I was too thin, face drawn etc! I'm pretty happy with myself just now, healthy BMI, back in my size 12 clothes. I think I may change my target to 10 stone and see how it goes from there.

I'm having such a hectic weekend! Was up this morning at 8 0'clock icing some cupcakes that I had made yesterday for mothers day. Had 24 to do (they are hot in demand!!). My mum came over late morning with my brothers and we went out for lunch, was lovely!! I've probably overdone points today but hay ho, I'll claw it back!

OH mum and dad over tomorrow, I'm going to have to get up early again to get the slow cooker on before going to the gym. Then it'll be all systems go....thank goodness I'm off on hols for the next 2 weeks!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! x

Thot I would share my cupcakes! X

Attachments

• image-1656105818.jpg
    image-1656105818.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 35
Your cupcakes look amazing i booked a cupcake & cocktail experience for me and my mum what i am going to today :)

Busy day yesterday, I bought a new car...pick it up on thursday it's amazing!! Ive attached a pic of it! I also managed to fit in spin too , I'm really noticing it becoming easier!

Taking my gran out for lunch today, should be a nice day! X

Attachments

• image-2813830058.png
    image-2813830058.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 32
hmmmmmmmmm to the cupcakes...super doopa them chuck :D

glad spinning is getting easier and enjoy your break zooming around in yer new motor!!lucky ladeeeeeeeee xx

Oh the car looks great, its always exciting to get a new one! Well done on getting to your spin class and I am glad it feels a bit easier now.

Have a nice time with your gran, and enjoy your lunch! Jo x

Hi Jo, thanks! Yeh it's very exciting and I can't wait to get it! Had a nice wee day today, despite the horrendous rain! x

That car looks fab, how exciting! Have you been zipping around in it and posing (if not, why not :cool: ?) The cupcakes make me want to lick the screen (I am joking honest, well a little bit anyway).

Not been out in it yet :( need to wait for it to be registered, hopefully end of the week then I'll be zooming and posing, ha!
I had to give all my cupcakes away to stop me from eating them all!

Your doing fab on your weight loss, well done. Just a quick question what is the 30 day shred?

30 day shred is a DVD. You are supposed to do it everyday for 30 days and you are meant to see noticable results. You should google it. It's the trainer Gillian Michaels from the biggest loser USA. I managed to get half way through then tore ligaments in my ankle (not because of the dvd BTW!) I'm going to do it a month before my holidays in July! x
hmmmmmmmmm to the cupcakes...super doopa them chuck :D

glad spinning is getting easier and enjoy your break zooming around in yer new motor!!lucky ladeeeeeeeee xx

Thanks Fuzzy, I was extra good and only ate half of one, it was delicious!!
I'm sure you'll be feeling the same way about the gym getting easier, it's a good feeling. x

So...I've had a little tiny set back with getting my car. It turns out that the car registration document I have for my own car just now is still in my old address. So had to post it away recorded delivery to DVLA and now need to wait for the amended one to come through the post before I can collect the new car!! Bit of a bummer to be honest. I'm hoping I'll have it by Saturday. I'm driving down to Bolton on Monday to my friends for a couple of days and really want to have it by then, fingers crossed!

Had a nice day today. Took my gran out to lunch then to asda for a bit of shopping. Tonight the tv has been taken over, not one but 2 football games on :sigh: So going to catch up on diaries then do some school work I think. I've not got anything planned for tomorrow so I think I'm going to spend the day doing the bulk of the paper work I need to get through before the end of the holidays.

Booked in for spin class tomorrow, looking forward to it :) x

Bad news about the car docs, but you will get the new one soon enough. I hope it comes in time for your trip hun x

I know! Won't be the end of the world if it doesn't!!

Well today is another horrible day here, still pouring with rain :sigh: so I'm tackling some essential paperwork before going back to school after the hols. I'll feel better having done some of it :)

I'm booked into spin again tonight at tea time so looking forward to that!! I think I may be becoming a bit addicted to spin (what a weirdo eh?!)

Hope everyone has a good day x

I just updated my ticker thing below and realised that I am now officially half way to my goal. :D:D I've been thinking about it over the last week or two, I think I may need to rethink my goal. My target weight is 9 and 1/2 stone but I just don't know how realistic that is for me to be honest. I did get to 9 and half stone before but thought I was too thin, face drawn etc! I'm pretty happy with myself just now, healthy BMI, back in my size 12 clothes. I think I may change my target to 10 stone and see how it goes from there. ..................just thought i would agree with you with having to do with deciding on what is the best weight for you ;) my hubby decided once to go that bit more with his weight loss and ended up having friends ask me was he unwell as he looked so drawn :eek:
hope you get your new car soon :D

Kernow Jo said:
I hope the weather gets better there soon, we had a nice day today. Hope you enjoyed your spin class! Jo x

Weather much better today! Spin class was fab as always! X

salsta68 said:
Addicted to spin (yep your officially a weirdo :D. I have a friend who does triathalons and he loves spinning classes, so maybe that might be your goal !

Enjoy the car!

Mmmm triathalons....I'll be googling and finding out more! For now though I'm quite happy with my compulsive spin classes, booked in 2moro :) x

Still waiting on car (sigh!)

Thanks irishlady for your thoughts, I'm definitely going to see how it goes with my weight! I'm really uping the gym at the moment so I'm guessing actual weight loss will begin to slow down...I'm not putting myself under any pressure! X

I've had a few quiet days recently just catching up on housework etc, all a bit dull!! Went to cinema tonight to see limitless and was a little disappointed to be honest!

Anyway I have a bit of a dilemma about my WI 2moro! I always WI in work first thing in morn. The scales in work make me more or less 3lbs heavier than my own scales. I'm off work this week and next so....should I weigh myself on my scales and add 3lbs or do I wait until I go back to work?? If I did it would mean missing 2WIs which I'm not sure is a good idea, what do others think?? X

I think it depends on how confident you are that you are on track. If you are then missing WI wont matter to much. However if you may be tempted to go off track because your on holiday time then it may be better to keep an eye and WI at home.

Hope that makes sense. Jo x

Well I've decided to just WI at home this week and next and add 3lbs to the scales. Any differences I can sort out the following week when I'm back to work scales!

Soo, I lost 1lb this week :D Really pleased with that! It's coming off slowly but surely! Back at spin tonight, which I really enjoyed. It meant I could enjoy my chinese tea with no guilt! How nice are singapore style noodles?? yum!! I was very impressed. OH and I were quite bad and ordered some chips too! I'm really not a chip person at all, but tonight my body was definately craving chips?? Must be the carbs, they were lovely!!!

Still no sign of the document I'm waiting on to get my new car :sigh:, I've got fingers crossed that it comes tomorrow morning in the post. If not it will be the end of next week before I get it :(, going down to Bolton on monday morning for a few days! Here's hoping!! x

Well done on the lb chuck :)

Hope you get to get your car real soon...have a fab time in Bolton x

Thank you Fuzz! I hope it's here real soon too! I've spotted one the same as mine locally and everytime I see it I get v.jealous!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow! x

Well done on your loss, you are doing great. I think you are wise to weigh at home during the hols, it will help you to keep on top of it. Grub sounded yum, nice treat. Good for you getting in another spin class.

Good luck with the car papers arriving soon! Jo x

Thanks Jo, I decided to WI at home, it's funny but seeing the scales go down (no matter how small) seems to give me the motivation for the next week so we'll see how it goes.

As for the car papers, aarrghh! I'm so frustrated with myself, could have changed the address over a year ago...just didn't realise I had to!! Never mind patience....I'll be driving it aroud soon x

No car papers today :(

However had a lovely day today!! OH and I went to the beach in aberdour (fife coast) we packed a picnic and found a lovely wee sheltered spot on the sand, I also got to dip my toes in the sand (see below!)

Afterwards we enjoyed a wee drink in a lovely beer garden then watched the horses I backed come in 1st and 2nd in the GN!! Happy days!! Although the money is going towards a new lawn mower 2moro...needs must!! X

Attachments

• image-2814381112.jpg
    image-2814381112.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 21
Back