Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Kernow Jo said:
Not good news about the car papers. I am glad to read you had such a lovely day today. Well done on your win! Jo x

Still not got car:( hope you've had a good past few days! X

salsta68 said:
Hi CC
what a fab day, that beach looks lovely. Im such a sucker for beaches, I say when we retire we are going to live by the beach or move back up to Yorkshire.

Hope you have a fab weekend and enjoy yourself in Bolton

Thanks salsta, had a lovely few days..back home to the washing now!! X

irishlady said:
well done on the pound loss :D

Thanks irishlady, I think it may just have crept back on though!! X

Well I've had a lovely few days relaxing at my friends in Bolton! Had a lovely day out shopping in Manchester yesterday followed by some lunch!

Back home to find still no amended registration document, phoned DVLA and was told that I shouldn't have been told it would only be a couple of days, it's usually 2 weeks but can take up to 4, aaarggghhh! Sooo frustrating....who knows when I'll get my new car!

My eating while I was away wasn't great but to be honest it could have been a lot worse! I'd be really happy with a STS this week, will find out on Friday! I've booked into spin tonight at tea time so just getting straight back into it!

Other exciting news is that my cousin has a spare ticket for Peter Kay in Glasgow 2moro night so I'm going, woo hoo can't wait, love him!! X

Aww my mate Lisa is going down to see Peter Kay too. Jealous much?? Haha. Have a great time.

As for your eating....ach it's the Easter Hols, you gotta enjoy! Didn't go tonight as it's TOTM for me so will wait till next week...maybe I'll be surprised! Lol.

Hope you get your car soon...how frustrating!?

xx

Aww my mate Lisa is going down to see Peter Kay too. Jealous much?? Haha. Have a great time.

As for your eating....ach it's the Easter Hols, you gotta enjoy! Didn't go tonight as it's TOTM for me so will wait till next week...maybe I'll be surprised! Lol.

Hope you get your car soon...how frustrating!?

xx

Tell me about it, I'm so bloomin frustrated I'm trying not to think about it, it's winding me up! Can't wait for Peter Kay, he is my absolute favourite and I'm sure it'll be excellent! Hope you're having a good week too hon xx

Fab news about Peter Kay, he's brilliant. Bad news about the car grrr.

Well done on STS, its always hard when your away. Enjoy the spin (weirdo :D)

I've not got the STS yet...praying for one on friday but a sneaky peek on the scales tonight shows that a STS probably isn't likely and I reckon I'll have put on :sigh: never mind it'll only make me more determined next week if that is the case!

and...in true weirdo style I totally loved spin tonight, so much so I think I'll get up early tomorrow and try and go to spin again in the morning!! Now that's a weirdo for you ha ha!!

Great to read you had a good time away. GRRRRR about the car papers. Peter Kay...... lucky you ! As for your eating not being great while you were away you were on your hols. Now its another day and you are back on it so you will soon claw back a few points towards next weeks loss.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the week. Jo x

You are right! The now changed and newly improved me now realises that it's okay to have a day or two here off so long as I realise that I need to make an effort afterwards to work off the damage! Got straight back to the gym tonight and will be back tomorrow. I intend to save some points tomorrow too. If I gain this week well it'll be utterly deserved and fine...it won't be on for long!! x

Hiya chuck..well done on the spinning ive never done it :eek:

cant believe yer hols are nearly over already..have a gud day x

Well it had to happen sooner or later, I put on 2lbs! I think the best thing is that I'm not stressing out about it (that's not to say I don't fully intend to have it shifted by next WI!) I'm just thinking about the weight I was at Xmas and I'm now delighted to be this weight- even with the 2lbs! I've definately had a few treats this week and enjoyed it :) So here is to a 100% week ahead.....this 2lbs has it's cards marked!!!

Peter Kay was absolutely hilarious...I'm surprised the amount of laughing I did didn't burn off more calories....he is brilliant, so so funny! Can't wait for that tour to come out on DVD x

Hi, just caught up with your diary! Glad you had a lovely time away. Sounds like you really enjoyed Peter Kay - I really like him, he's so funny! Hope you're having a good Friday! xx

If we could lose every week this would be much easier :p

Good you're not fretting though, I play the average game if I get a gain. "Well I've gained Xlb this week but over last 3 weeks I've lost Ylb which averages Nlb a week...which I would be happy with"

Well like you said, you had some treats and enjoyed them! Its a new week and you sound set to go! I am sure the break away and those treats did you the world of good, so when you weigh it up, its not a bad gain at all.

Glad you enjoyed Peter Kay, must of been a right laugh. I hope you have a good weekend! Jo x

I don't know about doing me the world of good...I'm finding it quite tricky to get back on it today :rolleyes: I think this is the most I've felt "tested" since xmas. I'll need to muster up all my will power over the next few days!!

Peter Kay was awesome! Still making me laugh when I think about him! x

Hi, just caught up with your diary! Glad you had a lovely time away. Sounds like you really enjoyed Peter Kay - I really like him, he's so funny! Hope you're having a good Friday! xx

Hi Laura, great to see you back :) Friday has been so far so good, I picked up my new car :D:D:D x

If we could lose every week this would be much easier :p

Good you're not fretting though, I play the average game if I get a gain. "Well I've gained Xlb this week but over last 3 weeks I've lost Ylb which averages Nlb a week...which I would be happy with"

You are so right, it would be hell of a lot easier!! Why isn't it easier??!!

I've always seemed to reason the way you just mentioned, averaging it out is a very sensible way to view it long term! I'm definately happy with how I've gotten on thus far but I really have to admit I'm struggling today to get back on it. I think it's because I'm not a million miles away from target. Need to stop that!!

I've decided that I'm going back to tracking my food on here again for the time being until I feel back in control. So...here is todays food (holds breath as the true points for today is just about to be revealed!!)

(B) special k and milk 2
(snack) baby bel 1
velvet crunch 1
(L) roll 2
turkey breast 2 slices 1
salad cream 0.5
(snack) baby bel 1
ww caramel wafer 1.5
(D) singapore style noodles 5.5
(is this right ^^ seems too good)
prawn crackers 2.5

total points for today... 18pts

I feel better already having written that down...here's to 100% for the rest of week!!

Sorry to read that today has been a struggle 'HUG' ! I think you are doing the right thing by going back to tracking on here for a few days. It helps me to write everything down. I often wonder why it can't be easier too. Jo x

Thanks for the hug Jo! Already I feel better that I've tracked for today. I just need to go back to doing all the things I did before that kept me motivated. I WILL succeed!! x

Was awol again yesterday..bad me!! But good news is that I stayed on track 100% and I've had a similar day today :D

My weight has been fluctuating like mad over the past few days. On my WI on friday morning I had put on 2lbs, then I weighed myself again yesterday morning and I was another 2lbs heavier again :eek::eek:
However after a day back on track yesterday and huge amounts of water I went back on the scales and low and behold the 4lbs was back off??? Seriously, what is going on?? Mind you I'm not complaining!! :) Who knows what Friday's WI will bring??!!

Anyway, today was lovely, we went a wee run to the beach in (wait for it)....my new car!!! Woo hoo!!! Was glorious, lets hope this weather continues!!

Today's food...
(B/L) 2 ww toast 1
2 eggs 3
2 wafer thin ham slices 1
low fat butter 0.5

(D) 1/6 garlic bread 2.5
whole wheat pasta 6
mince 3.5
chopped tomatoes, peppers
paprika, wocester(sp) sauce
tomato puree

Total so far... 17.5pts

It's why you shouldn't scale hope I guess! Body changes daily. Even weekly checks aren't perfect but over the long run paints an accurate picture!

Woo hoo new car (finally), hope you have been wizzing about in it all over the place.

As for the weight, your back on track and are focused, if we didnt have the odd blip it wouldnt mean that WW had got in the way of your life and enjoying yourself, the back on track means your in control. Well done cos its difficult to do.

Glad you enjoyed Peter Kay

Well done for staying on track. It funny how the scales go up and down like a yoyo, our bodies are the oddest of things. I try not to weigh to much in between WI's because I find my weight is so changeable through the week. I can weigh the day before a WI and think I have put weight on and then loss 3lbs on the WI the very next day. I am sure you will be back lossing again very soon.

Great to read you have your car, wooohooooo! Jo x
Jo x

I really hope I'm back to losing again soon! My weight seems to be changing again ?? Goodness knows what the scales will say on Friday...will just need to wait and see! x

It's why you shouldn't scale hope I guess! Body changes daily. Even weekly checks aren't perfect but over the long run paints an accurate picture!

I know you are right but I've got such issues with scale hoping!! Not happy unless I'm constantly checking my weight! I know it's very bad but it's almost like it keeps me motivated if I can keep reminding myself that I'm doing well...if you know what I mean?? Anyway I'm really going to try hard to stop it!!

Woo hoo new car (finally), hope you have been wizzing about in it all over the place.

I've been whizzing around so much in it this weekend that my petrol light was flashing at me on the way to work this morning...I made it to the garage just in time tho, phew!!

As for the weight, your back on track and are focused, if we didnt have the odd blip it wouldnt mean that WW had got in the way of your life and enjoying yourself, the back on track means your in control. Well done cos its difficult to do.

Well I'm back in control of my eating (thank goodness) but definately not in control with my weight at the moment. I've never known it to fluctuate like this since I started?? Anyway will just need to get on with it!! x

Glad you enjoyed Peter Kay

He was awesome!! Never laughed so much!!

Well back to work today after 2 weeks off :sigh: On one hand there is only 4 days to work but it's parent's night these week so one of those days will he extremely long!!

Food good again today. Booking in for gym tomorrow...good old spin, I missed it today!

Today's food:
(B) 2 ww bread 1
wafer thin ham and flora light 1

(L) melba toast 1
1/2 fat pate 2
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt 1.5

(snack) digestive biscuit 1
oat cake 1

(D) venison burger 4
roll 2
mayonnaise light 1
wholewheat pasta n sauce 2.5

pts so far... 19pts

I do know what you mean but surely it can be off-putting as well if you seen things like you did recently?

We've all done it though ;)

Back