Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Must be the only jock who cares about the Royal Wedding :p

Im looking forward to the wedding too..i can remember back to diana's 30yrs ago like it was yesterday!!

royal cupcakes sound fab Jo..have a lovely time chuck xx

puggso_32 said:
Must be the only jock who cares about the Royal Wedding :p

I beg to differ!! Loads of us are having parties.... any old excuse eh?!! Plus getting a day off work deserves a celebration! :)

Fuzzy23 said:
Im looking forward to the wedding too..i can remember back to diana's 30yrs ago like it was yesterday!!

royal cupcakes sound fab Jo..have a lovely time chuck xx

I think it'll be a great day!! I was talking to my class about it today and explaining the royal family tree, I had little pictures of each member to pass round and when we were passing round princess Anne, one wee boy said deadly seriously...."oh Joanne, I think she's my aunt," when I asked him why he said he's seen a photo of his aunt just like it!!! Bless him! My kids make me smile so much!!!! X

Kernow Jo said:
I hope you enjoy the celebrations, your day sounds fab and I am sure those cup cakes will be yummy! Enjoy the time off work hun. Jo x

I'm sure it'll be a great day, will just need to curtail the eating at the BBQ, ill be ready armed with venison burgers and low fat sausages! Defo no cup cakes for me, I worked it out 5 points each!!!! No thank you! X

LOL @ the likkle lad..they say the best things dont they bless his likkle cottons :):):)

Im making chocolate fridge cake today LOL its a fave of Prince Williams according to the mag that the recipe is in!!!doubt if he will call in though for a slice to busy with the
:love047: :D:D:D xx

I beg to differ!! Loads of us are having parties.... any old excuse eh?!! Plus getting a day off work deserves a celebration! :)

I'm working it and taking the day off another time.

Wouldn't open my curtains if the wedding was in my back garden! :p

Fuzzy23 said:
LOL @ the likkle lad..they say the best things dont they bless his likkle cottons :):):)

Im making chocolate fridge cake today LOL its a fave of Prince Williams according to the mag that the recipe is in!!!doubt if he will call in though for a slice to busy with the
:love047: :D:D:D xx

Ooh sounds lovely! Hope you have a great day tomorrow fuzz!! X

puggso_32 said:
I'm working it and taking the day off another time.

Wouldn't open my curtains if the wedding was in my back garden! :p

Bah humbug mr!! You've got to love a little celebration! Got my bunting looked out and cakes are ready to go....see below

Food good today, can't be bothered putting it down on iPhone!

Happy royal wedding day 2moro!!! X

Attachments

• image-333605445.jpg
    image-333605445.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 20
WI this morning....i lost 4 lbs!!!!! Woo hoo!!!! Now must try my best to not put it back on at the BBQ today!!!!

Wow go jo go jo go....JO!!!
you are fab chuck well done what a brilliant loss ya cupcakes look FAB too..hope you have had a fab day x

Well had a great weekend so far, the royal BBQ turned into a 2 day event because the weather was just so glorious here yesterday!! We all had such a fantastic time!! My eating of food was good but my consumption of alcohol was v.bad!! Was ill yesterday and to top it all off had my midnight walk last night!! I was shattered before we evenstarted!! Anyway we managed it fine and walked the 10 miles in 2 hrs, 15 mins,.... Really chuffed with ourselves!!

I'm out today with the Uni girls but I think it may be soft drinks...liver can't take anymore! Need to look out the sun cream- scorchio here already!! X

Well done hunny..what a good time to do a 10 mile walk in too..go you..hope youve had a ball of a day chuck x

10 mile walk!!! are you mad lol. Well done! I couldnt walk two never mind 10, I would get distracted and wander off I reckon. I think as Jo said the walking will have burnt off the alcohol. Its definately BBQ season we have had three so far this weekend.

Hope you have had a good weekend and the liver is recovering.

Fuzzy23 said:
Well done hunny..what a good time to do a 10 mile walk in too..go you..hope youve had a ball of a day chuck x

Thanks fuzz! I was really pleased with myself, hope you've enjoyed the weekend too! X

Kernow Jo said:
It sounds like you have been having a lovely weekend. You may of drunk to much but I think you would of walked that off with your 10 mile walk. Well done I think that was a good time especially when you had been partying all weekend

We have had rain here in Cornwall but it looks like it will be nice again by Tuesday. I hope you have a nice day tomorrow too! Jo x

Thanks jo! What a pity you've had rain this weekend, for once we've had fantastic bank holiday weather!! X

salsta68 said:
10 mile walk!!! are you mad lol. Well done! I couldnt walk two never mind 10, I would get distracted and wander off I reckon. I think as Jo said the walking will have burnt off the alcohol. Its definately BBQ season we have had three so far this weekend.

Hope you have had a good weekend and the liver is recovering.

It's so hard just now with bbqs! I'm hoping all my walking will have undone some of the damage I've surely done this weekend!! X

Well today we did the next part of the fife Coastal walk from aberdour to kirkcaldy and what a glorious day we had!! We walked about 10 miles so that totals to 20 over yest and today! We got some amazing photos that I'll need to post, can't use laptop just now- waiting on a new dongle! As soon as it comes I'll post them on, it was such a fantastic day! Shattered now tho after such an action packed weekend, bedtime for me!!! X

Quite the walking machine! Starting to get jealous ;)

Back