Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Evening all!
Well I'm feeling v.pleased with myself this evening. I've just done the shred for the second time today..I'm well on the way to a shredded body for holibags woo hoo!! It was a bloomin killer!
Been good foodwise too so fingers crossed for WI on Friday!
Todays food:
(B) 2 ww toast and cheese slice 2.5
(L) 2 ww toast and tuna coronation 2
yoghurt 1.5
sugar free jelly
(D) spag bol 4
pasta 4
30g half fat cheese 1.5

points so far... 15.5pts

Well done :) can't face shred but will make myself x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done :) can't face shred but will make myself x

I'm sure one wee rest won't do u any harm at all x

Kernow Jo said:
omg twice in one day......... you are going to look great for your hols! I am glad you are on the mend. I hope you have another good day tomorrow. Jo x

Thanks jo, yeh I'm definately getting there! X

Shred no.5 done :) see ya flab!!!

Morning pleased youve had yer shreddies!!

LOL i can call it that as your having more than one session (ooh er misses) a day :D

Have a nice day Jo xx

Ha ha fuzz! I have indeed had my shreddies! Hope you have a good day chuck xx

I managed to persuade myself to do day 2 of level 2 - it's tough! X

You go Girl. !!!!!! . You are amazing :D

gawd just the thought of everyone shredding is making me feel knackered! good on ya though, keep it up :)

Shredding twice in one day... bananas, totally bananas! You're going to look fabulous though, well done. Seriously... this shred business... what does it *actually* consist of. I'm tempted but can't manage anything that involves my knees too much, eg bouncing. I'd like to try it but not at the expense of my ability to move ;)

May have to do it twice on sat to make up for missing today .... Hmmm x

DoingItForMe said:
Shredding twice in one day... bananas, totally bananas! You're going to look fabulous though, well done. Seriously... this shred business... what does it *actually* consist of. I'm tempted but can't manage anything that involves my knees too much, eg bouncing. I'd like to try it but not at the expense of my ability to move ;)

You'll soon find out!!! I do love it tho! X

CarlyLanky140 said:
May have to do it twice on sat to make up for missing today .... Hmmm x

Hi carly don't stress about it! Doing it every so often is better than not doing it at all so I wouldnt worry about not doing it every day x

Well after shredding everyday since Tuesday (sometimes twice!) and getting out a lovely big walked.....I STS this week!!! God it's sooo frustrating!!!! I just cannot get past 10 stone 2!! My eating has been on track too! Grrrrrr!!!

I'm away to a caravan in st Andrews for the weekend with the inlaws this morning so won't be around much this weekend! Hope everyone has a good one!!.....now must go shred x

Well done for doing all that exercise! Just think how lovely and toned your going to be and that STS seems insignificant :)

have a lovely weekend CC....maybe you have just found the right weight for YOU??? might be your body telling you that you are fine as you are....just a thought :)

Have u measured? Maybe u aren't eating enough now u have upped the exercise? Have a fab weekend! Xx

STS are infuriating but with all that shredding you are going to be super-buffed! I'm sure a loss is just around the corner :) Have a great weekend away!

Heya Jo,

I hope you are enjoying St Andrews. Carly may be right, you might need more weeklies or to use some APs? If you dont lose at next weigh-in, it might be worth eating more and seeing how you go. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back