Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

WoW CC , you are really flying with the exercise. I must have a look at this shred DVD on amazon. It would probably kill me as I really havnt done any exercise but walking for years. I think most of my muscles are in year round hibernation..
You are so motivated to get up and do it before work. Does me enough to crawl to the kitchen around 7am to get the lads up for school .........:eek:

Hi CC!

Sounds good goal to get 30 by hols!!! ;)

Jo - it has lots of jumping and abs so probably no good for u :( x

WoW CC , you are really flying with the exercise. I must have a look at this shred DVD on amazon. It would probably kill me as I really havnt done any exercise but walking for years. I think most of my muscles are in year round hibernation..
You are so motivated to get up and do it before work. Does me enough to crawl to the kitchen around 7am to get the lads up for school .........:eek:

Hi Brenda you should definately check out the DVD, it's brutal!! I actually think 20 mins of exercise before work is far easier than getting up and getting the boys ready for school!! x

Well done on doing the shred this am, it worked for you and Carly to have a pact. Does the shred include abdominal exercise?, I was thinking of getting it but I am not surpose to do any exercise that puts a strain on my abdominal wall, like jumping up and down, push ups etc, because of my hernia.

Keep up the good work and I am sure you will get results before your holiday! Jo x

Hiya Jo, yup I definately don't think this DVD would be very good for you. It's constant jumping up and down, push ups, sit ups etc. It's bloomin horrendous if the truth be told but its definately doing good, muscles are aching!!

Hi CC!

Sounds good goal to get 30 by hols!!! ;)

Jo - it has lots of jumping and abs so probably no good for u :( x

Here's hoping Carly! x

Hi all, hope everyone's had a good day. I'm popping on quickly to update today's food. Then it's shred day 2 straight after! I'll pop on later and catch up on everyone's diaries!! Bring on the shred!!!

Food today:
(B) 2 ww toast and ham 2
(L) crispbread and pate 3
ww bacon bites 1
yoghurt 1.5
(snack) alpen double choc light 1
ww caramel marshmallow 1
satsuma 0.5
(D) chicken 2
spring onions, onions, carrots
noodles 3
sweet and sour sauce 2

Total points today... 17pts

I'm sure you're shredding away now :p How did you enjoy your stir fry? I was tempted to have the same again tonight :D

I'm sure you're shredding away now :p How did you enjoy your stir fry? I was tempted to have the same again tonight :D

Just finished shredding now :D My stir fry was delicious and soo filling so thanks once again for your enlightenment ha! Hope you've had a good day too xx

Well done for shred day 2! I did day 5 today :) xx

Have u shredded today? I don't feel like it .... :( do u have to do all 30 in a row? x

Hi CC
All this shredding crikey you girls are brave, have you been spinning lately.

Hope your well.

Hiya Salsta, well I spun at the beginning of the week but am working up to doing both shred and spin...that's next weeks challenge!! Hope you are good too hun xx

I am in awe of you shredding ladies :)

Why thank you DoingItForMe! You certainly wouldn't be in awe of me just after I do it! I'm a right bloody state!! ha x

Just saying hiya chuck x

Well hello to you too Fuzzster!! xx

Have u shredded today? I don't feel like it .... :( do u have to do all 30 in a row? x

Carly...bad me, I didn't get shredding yesterday...had hectic day didn't get home until half 9 last night...hospital rounds!! Back on it today for sure though. I see you shredded..good on ya!!! x

Morning chuck have a gud un x

Thank you my dear, it was a good un! Hope you too have had a good day xx

Well WI day today and I've lost 1lb, I'll take that thank you very much! 3 more pounds and I'll be in the 9s...hopefully before my holidays!

Had a hectic day yesterday, had to pop over to my friends, it was her daughters bday and I had presents to drop off then off to hospital with my mum to visit my unc...hard work!! Anyhoo after all that I had no time to fit in the shred. However, I'll definately be doing it tonight after my dinner has settled.

Out shopping tomorrow with OH for some holiday stuff then we are going to go to our favourite we place for pizza...yum! I'll need to save enough points!

Todays food:
(B) 2 ww toast and cheese 2
(L) crispbread and pate 3
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt 1.5
(snacks) alpen bar double choc 1
cheese slice 1
ham 1
crispbread and pate 1
(D) 200g lean lamb mince 5
pitta bread 2.5
sauce
Total points for today.... 19pts

:clap: well done on your loss! any loss is a good loss :D keep up the good work, im sure you will have a lovely bikini bod in time for your hols :)

Well done CC . like fuzzy I can only dream of 9'sss . You have done so well and will look fab on your holidays :D

yay, really pleased for you... well done on the 1lb. You'll feel great for your well deserved holidays xxx

Well done on ur loss :) did u shred lovely? X

Back