Caloriefree's Menu/Weigh-ins

New pictures!
40599_460191917052_502027052_6467292_3767672_n.jpg

38742_450811427052_502027052_6199572_5185134_n.jpg

Okay ive gained a bit of weight since my surgery...im now hitting 165lbs...So my goal is to hit 140lbs..i started the gym two weeks ago and worked out four days a week hard core so far..So tomorrow starts back at my 1200 calories a day goal...I have a photo shoot thursday so im nervous about that..and ate two brownies tonight..ugh did so good until tonight...So tomorrow will be a better day!!

I have just read your whole thread and I just wanted to say "congratulations" on your weight loss!! You look amazing and I bet you feel amazing too.

I am CC but find the weekends are the hardest!! I have been losing the same 3 pounds for 3 weeks now. Must get motivated and reading your thread has made me more determined than ever. thanks!! ;)

aw thanks guys! goodluck on your goals! i am now back down to around 161lbs. I just got a new great job and start monday as manager over a clothing store so im super excited about that! After my second check i will start up full time at the gym! which will be great!! I am still watching what i eat and am hitting around 1500 cals a day..my body now doesnt like going under that i get light headed if i do..so im going to listen! I started taking a great new daily supplement called "Womens ultra mega active" and it gives me alot of energy and makes me feel healthy so im going to stick to that for awhile and see how it goes.

Todays menu was

100cal wheat bun, two egg whites 30cals. "Egg whites cook awesome in a microwave by the way!" four pieces of roast beef 45cals and 30cals worth of sharp cheese.."Was awesome!"
=205cals

About 120 cals worth of lemon pepper tuna, and some strawberrys and pineapple guessing around 120cals also
=240

220cal candy bar while waiting to get my nails done, only thing i had and couldnt wait any longer to eat, shame on me but it was good!

dinner was two fat free hot dogs 100cals for both, 35cal bread, 20cals worth of cheese and ketchup then a bowl of mac and cheese 200cals
=355cals

two small pieces of dove milk chocolate guessing 70 cals

daily total of 1090....guess i didnt eat as much as i thought i did..was a good day anyways! did lots of walking/shopping in very high heels so that helped cut calories!!

OMG! just read this and your amazing!! i love your figure! So jealous lol i'm nearly at the same weight as you and don't have a figure like your at all!!! omg! i need to get toned! :D hope your having a great day hun xx

OMG, I just wanted to say, you're doing amazing! :D I weigh 161lb too and I really don't look as good as you.. I'm short :( haha.

Thanks ladies! Yall will get there soon enough just keep trucking along!

Update! i am now back on the losing weight kick to finish off this weight loss..i have been working on just mainly staying the same but its time to finish it off! I got accepted as the manager over a new clothing store coming in which i am amazed and beyond excited over...Ive been training for a week now and everyday bringing my lunch and snacks with me and been staying below 1500 a day. I also joined the gym and plan on going m-f 7:30pm to 9:pm May seem like alot but i really enjoy working out and it will help tone me nicely and get healthy..I plan on working out atleast three days a week even after i meet my goal as a healthy lifestyle. I will try my best to post daily menus ect until my weight is gone then i will post updates!

Tomorrows meal will be

8:30 am 130cal Apple and cinnamon oatmeal

Lunch - 150cal pasta with beef and 70cal five ritz crackers

Dinner - 150 cal Chicken pasta 150cals Wheat english muffin with peanut butter on it

Then i will have 300cals of whatever when i get home from work which will be about 8:30ish i know its late but i dont go to bed till around 12ish so im okay with it

Snacks throughout the day -
90cal strawberry vanilla bars
15 ranch crackers 140cals
A strawberry grain bar 130cals

=1310 Cals...Not bad! I dont drink anything with calories in it..Just water and a coke zero every now and then to keep me up and alert lol.

Tomorrow morning is also weigh in morning!!! So im excited about that...I'm now weighin in every monday not sure what i was before.

I also added a weight loss ticker to hopefully hit 150lbs by xmas...i was 165lbs last time i updated here but ive weighed myself and been 162lbs then 164lbs so tomorrow will tell the truth on that!

Also my workout involves. I'm trying to tone not build big muscles i want to stay as little as possible so i am only going for strong looking muscles in my ab area..

I do 25 i guess they are called reps? whatever it is i do 25 arm thingys haha

I workout my thighs and hips 50 times on three different machines so thats 150..

I do 50 working on my back

Then i hit the treadmill...I go at a 12% incline going 3.5 mph for 30 mins..

Then i run for 5 mins at 0% incline at 5.2 mph

Then i walk at 12% incline at 3.5mph for 20mins

Then i run at 0% incline at 5.5mph for 5 mins.

That gives me exactly 1 hr on the treadmill..It ends up being roughly around 2.5miles and today i burned 755cals altogether doing that...Thats ALOT! And really isnt that hard..I will step it up as i go but the first run gets my sides aching a little bit but i walk it off so i dont want to go pushing myself and end up passing out or something embarassing like that! haha!

Last edited:
Oh my goodness I have the minimins app now on my iPhone shew this thread is gonna get stupid random updates all day long now! Haha enjoy is all I can say!!

Well I weighed the same so since Sunday is my "snack day" for the week I'm gonna weigh in on Wednesday mornings! So here goes another day! Driving to work now. Goodluck today everybody!

Today's menu. Breakfast- slim fast bar 170cal, lunch - 140cal pack of lemon pepper tuna, five crackers 70 cals, snack peanut butter on a bread thingy can't think of the name 150cals, dinner is chicken pasta meal 250 cals then snack will be 120cal oatmeal.

Today was my day off so no menu today, didn't eat much but I will soon enough lol

How's it going? What did you end up eating in the end? x

Ate a lil too much yesterday nothing bad calorie filled just alot of lil things so today I'm cutting back. Breakfast 110 cal oatmeal, 60 cal coffee, rest of my food today is another pack of 120 cal oatmeal, 190 dry fiber cereal, 40 cal baby oranges, 90cal banana, 170 pasta and beef

Breakfast-250cal shredded wheat. Lunch - slimfast bar 170cal. Snacks- 110cal oatmeal, 90 cal banana

Just read this whole thing. Haha, I wish I didn't because you made me crave taco bell and chinese food and its only 7 in the morning lol. Saw that you mentioned Kentucky, if you live there, I'm in Missouri so not far from you. :)

Okay i have gained too much weight back! im back up to 170lbs my goal is to hit 140lbs...and im sticking to a 1000 cal diet from here on out!

Back