Caloriefree's Menu/Weigh-ins

Menu

Breakfast, normal egg whites, roast beef, cheese 100cals "And i am full!"

Lunch -

Snack -

Dinner -

Snack -

Sorry i didnt finish the menu..dont remember what happened but i got busy...And not going to do todays menu either as it is late and im tired and honestly cant remember what i ate today lol. All i know is from now on i am cutting my after dinner snack out and just having two fiber pills! Cuz i am grabbing an extra snack later in the night so its best to just go cold turkey!

Hello everyone! Today was a beautiful day outside! went food shopping and out to lunch with my mom and little one..

Menu

Breakfast Piece of 35 cal bread and some jam 40ish cals? And half a glass of milk 45cals =120cals

Lunch = Went to a steak house. I ordered a chopped steak..It came over cooked and greasey so i just took like two bites, Ordered a plain baked sweet potato ate probably 5 bites. Had to have two rolls "my fav" and ate half a salad with cucumbers lettuce and tiny bit of fat free ranch.

Snack = Had a twix bar 250cals "high i know but i havent had one since i started my diet in sept so it was worth it!"

Dinner = 280cal mexican meal and 40cals worth of steamed veggies =320

No clue how many calories was in lunch but the rest was 690cals..Im guessing about 500cals for lunch? maybe i dont know!

Sorry i missed yesterday! Was a rainy busy day..But we got some sunshine for a little bit and i was able to go to the park and walk a couple laps around until the wind made me leave..Didnt want the little one getting a ear infection.

Yesterdays menu

Breakfast - 130cal Carmel and oat bar from lifestyles. "Very yummy and filling"

Lunch - Roast beef 60cals Piece of cheese 40cals 70cals worth of bread and about 40cals worth of chips..all mashed together in a lovely sandwich! oh yeah and a banana 90cals =300cals

Snack = didnt have one that i can remember

Dinner - I made meatloaf...well i guess u couldnt really call it meatloaf cuz i just knew i left something out..left out the bread, and egg...So it was 97% lean meat. some ketchup, salt free seasoning had two servings 140cals each..i know i should have only had one 280cals and a half a serving of sweet potato fries 40cals = 320

Snack = i know i said no night snack but i nicely forgot! haha oats and carmel bar 130cals

=880cals....im sure i had a afternoon snack tho..so im gonna say 1000cals..still low for what im aiming at but i got full at every meal!

HA! its thursday and i actually did a weigh in on weigh in day! how exciting! Lost three pounds this week!!!! Very exciting!!! almost hitting the 150's...If you have any doubt in your mind about calorie counting DONT! Ive never lost more than ten pounds on any other diet..this is just unbelievable! almost 50lbs down..shew

Todays menu

Breakfast = Low sugar, brown sugar Oatmeal 120cals

Lunch = The same sandwich i had yesterday for lunch! 210

Snack = oat and carmel bar

Dinner = Mexican meal 280cals and ill add veggies 50cals =330

Snack? hopefully i wont have one!

=
only 660 cals so im going to have to add somewhere!

youve done amazing calorie, well done and thanks for showing the rest if us it can be done

Menu today so far

Breakfast = 3 egg whites 45cals, 3 pieces of roast beef 30cals, couple pinches of sharp cheddar cheese 25 cals = 100cals

Well sorry everyone i havent been on...I have been a bit depressed. Lost a close friend to me. He was in a car wreck and died. He was in the army and served two years in iraq and was planning on signing up for another two years. He took care of his mom while he was home and went to school. Was a very sweet boy. His life was taken by a 80yr old man who turned in front of him while he was driving. He was 23 years old and the sweetest person you would ever meet. I am having a hardtime sleeping hince why its 3am and i am posting..And eating isnt much better..so i wont be posting anything for a little bit and help heal for awhile..Things are getting better just takes time. Everybody please remember to always wear your seat belt! They said it may have saved his life. Goodnight

Sorry to hear that CF, can't really add much to your post, just thinking about you.

When I was younger some moron pulled out on my wife (then g/f) and I as we were driving along at 70. We were right on him, I don't know what he was thinking but it was sheer luck that I managed to avoid his car, and then not wreck our own, we were sideways at one point... We were only driving an old shape Mini so the end result wouldn't have been pretty for us. So yeah, don't forget to belt up!

Thanks so much mum!

Well i am back...had a bad week then the next week my hubby was home..Wasnt strict on my diet and ate out waaay to many times..But good news is i weighed myself today and i am down to 161!! so ive lost 3lbs in two weeks..not as much as i would like but heck thats great for the terms i was under! Thanks so much everyone for giving your support it really does mean alot..I still talk to his mom daily which hurts my heart but shes doing better and that makes me do better. Still such a loss..

Todays menu

Breakfast - Vanilla SF Off brand only 170cals

Lunch was kfc..not sure of the calories but it was good!

snack - None

Dinner - lemon pepper tuna salad, baked sweetpotato skinless

Snack-Vanilla slim fast!

Hey CF just read through ur whole thread. I've only just started CC but done other diets which worked but not for the long term, quick fix diets r rubbish, CC is the way forward!!

Firstly well done on your weight loss its amazing, i'm hoping to get the same results!

Secondly im very sorry 4 ur loss, He sounded like a great man!

Thirdly well done 4 sticking at it whilst ur hubby is away and u have a young child, my son is nrly 3 and when my partner is away its very very hard i just want to stuff my face with chocolate at night cos im bored haha but i dont!! x x

Hello again CF, only just noticed your recent post and just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss, it is so senseless and tragic. But his mum is fortunate to have such a supportive friend.

And congratulations on your amazing weight loss acheivement. Inspirational!

Thanks Stef! I find it i want to eat less when hes gone cuz im depressed lol. But i can understand the boredem..Maybe when the little one is asleep and your bored find a online game you like playing? It helps me alot..I like to play at neopets.com or on facebook i play farmville or cafeworld. Get into that and you will feel like your to busy to eat. Or after dinner lay out a snack on the stove or counter and make that your set snack for the night..will help with wanting anything else if you already know your going to get something. And just hold out as long as you can then finally eat it...Always always drink lots of water it really does help with wanting to eat! If im about to give in to something i drink a full glass of water then rethink it..It helps! Congrats on the little one..They are amazing little things. Mine is wild as can be! Also weigh yourself once a week and update a counter on here..it makes you feel good about your progress and helps you stick to it knowing other people are watching it. Goodluck! Stop by anytime!

Thanks so much Lady thats sweet! Things are back to normal as long as i dont think about it and just remember the good times! His mom is moving on nicely and getting her house ready to sell. She seems a little brighter..Never be the same for anybody but just make the best of it. And thank you congrats on yours also! Your so close its exciting!!! Wow...seeing yours made me look at mine..im only 11lbs from goal..Laugh out loud seriously!

I have slacked off and stayed the same weight for almost two months. I am 11lbs from goal so im hitting it hard till i hit goal! Im also going to start "lite" haha working out

Todays menu

Breakfast - Banana 90cals, One fig bar 60cals

Lunch Cafe steamers Beef pot roast 210cals

Snack - 100cal yogurt

Dinner - 360cal Chicken club lean sandwich

Snack - Two fig bars 120cals

= 940cals NICE!

Oh my! i have hit 159! i am in the 150s im so excited! 10lbs exactly from goal..who knows i may have a new goal after that! I stuck to my menu yesterday perfectly!

Todays Menu

Breakfast - Three Egg whites 45cals, 20cals sharp cheese, 35cal toast, 30cal jelly =130cals!

Lunch = Microwave lean meal mexican style 280cals

Last edited:
Back